Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

New Wikileaks: Israeli Ties to 9/11 Attack

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
170 replies to this topic

#1    Dark_Grey

Dark_Grey

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,766 posts

• if (empty($universe)) {
    include 'reality.php';
    }

Posted 27 August 2013 - 10:03 PM

Not sure if this topic should even be considered "conspiracy" anymore.

"On Monday February 27th, 2012, WikiLeaks began publishing The Global Intelligence Files, over five million e-mails from the Texas headquartered "global intelligence" company Stratfor. The e-mails date between July 2004 and late December 2011. They reveal the inner workings of a company that fronts as an intelligence publisher, but provides confidential intelligence services to large corporations, such as Bhopal's Dow Chemical Co., Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon and government agencies, including the US Department of Homeland Security, the US Marines and the US Defence Intelligence Agency. The emails show Stratfor's web of informers, pay-off structure, payment laundering techniques and psychological methods."

The entire plan, laid out in detail. From framing Bin Laden, to fooling the FBI. Proof that Mossad ran 9/11 Arab "hijacker" terrorist operation.

https://search.wikil...emailid=1332210

Right from the horse's mouth.

""If we are going to move forward with technology, we're going to have to hand the self destruct button to every person on the planet and trust them not to push it."

Aaron Frank

#2    ealdwita

ealdwita

Hwt oredmcg

• 4,995 posts

• Hige sceal e heardra, heorte e cenre, mod sceal e mare, e ure mgen lytla.

Posted 27 August 2013 - 10:13 PM

The horse's mouth? Or the other end? Who knows?

"Gæð a wyrd swa hio scel, ac gecnáwan þín gefá!": "Fate goes ever as she shall, but know thine enemy!".
I can teach you with a quip, if I've a mind; I can trick you into learning with a laugh; Oh, winnow all my folly and you'll find, A grain or two of truth among the chaff!
(The Yeoman of the Guard ~ Gilbert and Sullivan)

#3    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,539 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 27 August 2013 - 11:38 PM

View PostDark_Grey, on 27 August 2013 - 10:03 PM, said:

Not sure if this topic should even be considered "conspiracy" anymore.

"On Monday February 27th, 2012, WikiLeaks began publishing The Global Intelligence Files, over five million e-mails from the Texas headquartered "global intelligence" company Stratfor. The e-mails date between July 2004 and late December 2011. They reveal the inner workings of a company that fronts as an intelligence publisher, but provides confidential intelligence services to large corporations, such as Bhopal's Dow Chemical Co., Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon and government agencies, including the US Department of Homeland Security, the US Marines and the US Defence Intelligence Agency. The emails show Stratfor's web of informers, pay-off structure, payment laundering techniques and psychological methods."

The entire plan, laid out in detail. From framing Bin Laden, to fooling the FBI. Proof that Mossad ran 9/11 Arab "hijacker" terrorist operation.

https://search.wikil...emailid=1332210

Right from the horse's mouth.

In case  you didn't know, the Israelis in question were held and eventually released due to lack of evidence and no explosives were found in their van as reported by police officials.

Police confirm arrests but deny explosives find

NYPD officers have confirmed the arrest of three men on the New Jersey turn-pike. However officials denied any explosives were found in the van. Officials declined to say why exactly the men had been arrested.

http://www.breakingn...rld/cwmheymhau/

Israelis detained on George Washington Bridge on 9/11 sue Department of Justice

Four young Israelis who were arrested by American federal agents on 9/11 have filed a law suit against the Department of Justice in the United States District Court in New York.

The law suit alleges that law enforcement officers and officials of the Bureau of Prisons unlawfully incarcerated them for an extended period of time and violated their civil rights during their more than two month imprisonment in the Metropolitan Detention Center (MDC) in 2001. The four plaintiffs claim that they were held incommunicado without access to attorneys or family, subjected to rough interrogations, physically assaulted, deprived of sleep and subjected to racists taunting by guards. The law suit seeks millions of dollars in compensation.

The four plaintiffs are represented by Israeli attorney Nitsana Darshan-Leitner, Esq. and New York attorney Robert Tolchin, Esq. The Israelis were working for a New Jersey moving company when their truck was stopped by police near the George Washington Bridge. When it was discovered that they possessed foreign drivers licenses, the nervous officers placed them under arrest as suspects in the 9/11 terrorist attacks. They were handed over to federal agents for weeks of interrogations.

http://web.archive.o...0409141656.html

Now, the clincher!

Arab and Islamic world spread reports that Israel was behind the terrorist atrocities.

Following the 9/11 terrorist attacks, conspiracy theorists in the Arab and Islamic world spread reports that Israel was behind the terrorist atrocities. Islamic and neo-Nazi groups pointed to the arrests of the Israelis as "proof" that the Mossad and Israel had perpetrated the attack on the World Trade Center.

Hate groups around the world posted hundreds of stories centering on the arrests of the Israelis and their alleged role in the 9/11 attacks.

The fact that the four were eventually cleared of all suspicions and released did not put the libels to rest and stories about the Israelis are still regularly appearing on the internet.

Apparently, the story of Israeli involvement in the 911 attacks was determined to be false.To further add, Israel was one of a number of countries around the world that warned the United States of an impending attack upon the United States by Muslim terrorist, not the U.S. government.

Israel Issues Warnings to the United States

ISRAEL, WARNING #1: 50 to 200 al-Qaeda terrorists are inside the US and planning an imminent "major assault on the US" aimed at a "large scale target"

August 8-15, 2001: At some point between these dates, Israel warns the US that an al-Qaeda attack is imminent. [Fox News, 5/17/02] Two high ranking agents from the Mossad come to Washington and warn the FBI and CIA that from 50 to 200 terrorists have slipped into the US and are planning "a major assault on the United States." They say indications point to a "large scale target", and that Americans would be "very vulnerable." They add there could be Iraqi connections to the al-Qaeda attack. [Telegraph, 9/16/01, Los Angeles Times, 9/20/01, Ottawa Citizen, 9/17/01] The Los Angeles Times later retracts the story after a CIA spokesman says, "There was no such warning. Allegations that there was are complete and utter nonsense." [Los Angeles Times, 9/21/01]  In light of later revelations of a Mossad spy ring trailing numerous Muslim terrorists in the US, it is easy to see that Mossad would have known this info. Could this be later disinformation by the Mossad to spin the spy ring story and blame Iraq for 9/11, or it is another smoking gun showing extensive US foreknowledge?

ISRAEL, WARNING #2: Israel gives the US a list of 19 terrorists inside the US planning an imminent attack, the list names at least four of the hijackers, including Mohamed Atta

August 23, 2001: According to German newspapers, the Mossad gives the CIA a list of terrorists living in the US and say that they appear to be planning to carry out an attack in the near future. It is unknown if these are the 19 9/11 hijackers or if the number is a coincidence. However, four names on the list are known and are names of the 9/11 hijackers: Nawaf Alhazmi, Khalid Almihdhar, Marwan Alshehhi, and Mohamed Atta. [Die Zeit, 10/1/02, Der Spiegel, 10/1/02, BBC, 10/2/02, Haaretz, 10/3/02] The Mossad appears to have learned about this through its "art student" spy ring (see for instance, March 5, 2002). Yet apparently this warning and list are not treated as particularly urgent by the CIA and also not passed on to the FBI. It's not clear if this warning influenced the adding of Alhazmi and Almihdhar to a terrorism watch list on this same day, and if so, why only those two. [Der Spiegel, 10/1/02] Israel has denied that there were any Mossad agents in the US. [Haaretz, 10/3/02] The US has denied knowing about Atta before 9/11, despite other media reports to the contrary (see January-May 2000).

I have often warned the CT folks to beware of false and misleading information on the Internet, some of which was planted to discredit the 911 conspiracy movement.

Edited by skyeagle409, 28 August 2013 - 12:06 AM.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#4    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 5,503 posts

• I might have been born yesterday but, I've been up all night.

Posted 28 August 2013 - 02:09 AM

View Postealdwita, on 27 August 2013 - 10:13 PM, said:

The horse's mouth? Or the other end? Who knows?

And the source is Stratfor.com whose founder, George Friedman said, "...that third parties may have forged or altered the email messages, but that Stratfor would not validate either alterations or authenticity."

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stratfor

Edited by Likely Guy, 28 August 2013 - 02:16 AM.

#5    DecoNoir

DecoNoir

The Entertainer

• 2,635 posts

• ... The Aristocrats.

Posted 28 August 2013 - 02:42 AM

I was almost hoping this was true, just so I wouldnt have to hear about the damn mini nukes again.

I reject your reality, and substitute my own! Mostly because yours is boring as hell.

#6    Zaphod222

Zaphod222

Psychic Spy

• 1,614 posts

• When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers.
    (Oscar Wilde)

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:06 AM

I really wish this site would ban the 9-11 troothers.

I mean, entertainment is one thing, but the ravings of these abominable fools are both an insult to intellegence as well as absolutely tasteless.

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." (Salman Rushdie)

#7    Dark_Grey

Dark_Grey

Psychic Spy

• 1,766 posts

include 'reality.php';
    }

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:46 PM

View PostZaphod222, on 28 August 2013 - 03:06 AM, said:

I mean, entertainment is one thing, but the ravings of these abominable fools are both an insult to intellegence as well as absolutely tasteless.

Please, don't hold back! Tell us how you really feel about these "abominable fools"

""If we are going to move forward with technology, we're going to have to hand the self destruct button to every person on the planet and trust them not to push it."

Aaron Frank

#8    Dark_Grey

Dark_Grey

Psychic Spy

• 1,766 posts

include 'reality.php';
    }

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:48 PM

To everyone else, thanks for the info. I posted this at the end of my workday so I didn't have time to verify sources, etc. Irresponsible posting on my part? Possibly. Thanks either way and sorry to disappoint.

Aaron Frank

#9    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,088 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 02:14 PM

View PostDark_Grey, on 28 August 2013 - 01:48 PM, said:

To everyone else, thanks for the info. I posted this at the end of my workday so I didn't have time to verify sources, etc. Irresponsible posting on my part? Possibly. Thanks either way and sorry to disappoint.

Thanks for posting it.  I think that's what discussion boards are for.

Also thank you for seeing and accepting the evidence that what you posted was proven to be incorrect.  That's my big issue with folks in the CT threads - not that they bring this stuff up for discussion, but that they are so steadfast in their beliefs that they absolutely refuse to accept that their information is incorrect.

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

#10    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,678 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 02:56 PM

View PostLikely Guy, on 28 August 2013 - 02:09 AM, said:

And the source is Stratfor.com whose founder, George Friedman said, "...that third parties may have forged or altered the email messages, but that Stratfor would not validate either alterations or authenticity."

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stratfor

Am I reading this right?

Wikileaks claims to be in possession of confidential Stratfor emails, and these have been released to the public.

By way of Wikipedia, Friedman says third parties may have (or may not have) forged or altered the messages, but that Stratfor will not validate either alterations or authenticity.

So now the case is closed, because the hacked party claims that the messages MAY have been altered?

Kinda like Bill Clinton saying he did not have sex with Monica, eh? :innocent:

#11    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

• The default position is to give a ****

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:11 PM

the source is investigative journalist wayne madsen, the article appears on his website.
"proven to be incorrect" is a false statement intended to influence the gullible.

#12    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,678 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:14 PM

That seems a reasonable position at this point in time LF.

#13    Dark_Grey

Dark_Grey

Psychic Spy

• 1,766 posts

include 'reality.php';
    }

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:16 PM

View PostRafterman, on 28 August 2013 - 02:14 PM, said:

Thanks for posting it.  I think that's what discussion boards are for.

Also thank you for seeing and accepting the evidence that what you posted was proven to be incorrect.  That's my big issue with folks in the CT threads - not that they bring this stuff up for discussion, but that they are so steadfast in their beliefs that they absolutely refuse to accept that their information is incorrect.

I try to be open minded about CT, but at the end of the day the scientific method always prevails.

Aaron Frank

#14    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

• The default position is to give a ****

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:17 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 28 August 2013 - 03:14 PM, said:

That seems a reasonable position at this point in time LF.
it is interesting that alex jones, infowars and prisonplanet have not published this article. it is ~2 years old now.
madsen is a solid source imo.

#15    MacsMom

MacsMom

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

• Random crap that no one reads anyway

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:27 PM

Please forgive my ignorance on this, as I have largely avoided digging into WikiLeaks, and I may be reading this completely wrong.

The email was so important that it was sent from a public server (earthlink) which is probably about as secure as Google.

And the email was so important that, instead of sending to someone within the organization, it was sent via a public and generic form to an unknown recipient.

Am I reading this correctly or am I misinformed?  
Email-ID 1332210 Date 2011-05-04 16:26:59 From jetdrive@earthlink.net To responses@stratfor.com
CROYDON KEMP sent a message using the contact form at
https://www.stratfor.com/contact.

Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along.  Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder where those years have gone?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users