Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

New Wikileaks: Israeli Ties to 9/11 Attack

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
170 replies to this topic

#46    hacktorp

hacktorp

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 04:04 AM

View PostRaptorBites, on 30 August 2013 - 03:52 AM, said:

Yet you decided to write a response to it?  What a hypocrite.
Lol!  Good one

#47    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,840 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 30 August 2013 - 04:07 AM

View Posthacktorp, on 30 August 2013 - 02:09 AM, said:

Wasn't this thread about Wikileaks and foreign state involvement in 911?  Unless you're claiming that any structural failures caused by fire eliminates that possibility...?

I was just responding, but it shows that many 911 Truthers accepted hoaxed videos, false and misleading stories, disinformation and misinformation on a regular basis. I can use your own post against you because you focused on the government, which was a major error on your part and why I called in non-government sources to refute your false claim.

Your errors highlight the general problems within the 911 community and why their claims have been successfully debunked with evidence.

Edited by skyeagle409, 30 August 2013 - 04:15 AM.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#48    hacktorp

hacktorp

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 04:39 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 30 August 2013 - 04:07 AM, said:

I was just responding, but it shows that many 911 Truthers accepted hoaxed videos, false and misleading stories, disinformation and misinformation on a regular basis. I can use your own post against you because you focused on the government, which was a major error on your part and why I called in non-government sources to refute your false claim.

Your errors highlight the general problems within the 911 community and why their claims have been successfully debunked with evidence.

My post merely labled your "facts" as "gov'mint certified" etc.  I made no claim or comment as to their purported source.

Certainly the spewing of disinformation and misinformation is not an exclusive franchise...only truth is.

History will sort all of this out and my bet is that all who might fear the truth didn't die on 911.

#49    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,840 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 05:40 AM

View Posthacktorp, on 30 August 2013 - 04:39 AM, said:

My post merely labled your "facts" as "gov'mint certified" etc.

American Airlines, United Airlines, Boeing Aircraft Company, and Rolls Royce are not federal government agencies and many of those involved in the 911 investigations are not government employees.

History will sort all of this out and my bet is that all who might fear the truth didn't die on 911.

Speaking of history, let's take a look at what is currently hitting the news wires.

Report says DNA test verified bin Laden's identity

Secret documents show that a U.S. military lab in Afghanistan analyzed DNA from Osama bin Laden's corpse and confirmed his identify shortly after he was killed by a Navy SEAL team.
Classified files provided by NSA leaker Edward Snowden state that a forensic intelligence laboratory run by the Defense Intelligence Agency performed the DNA testing.

http://www.foxnews.c...security-leaks/

http://news.msn.com/...identity?stay=1

http://www.npr.org/t...6936972&ft=1&f=

I do recall that there were 911 Truthers claiming there was no evidence that bin Laden was dead and here is where history has proven them wrong. What have I been telling 911 Truthers in regard to Osama bin Laden's admission for the 911 attack?

There were 911 Truthers claiming bin Laden was not responsible for 911 yet history has proven them wrong as in the case Wayne Maden and his false claims, which many 911 Truthers accepted without question.

Edited by skyeagle409, 30 August 2013 - 06:17 AM.

#50    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,443 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 01:40 PM

View PostDecoNoir, on 30 August 2013 - 02:17 AM, said:

Sorry, I was under the impression one had to present actual evidence of a conspiracy in order to further the point. Not use the "your facts are filtered by government propaganda" copout whenever they're backed into a corner.

Well if we're allowed to use proper definitions as found in a dictionary, there is no doubt whatsoever that the events of 11 September were a conspiracy played out.  The plans were made many months in advance, and the plan was executed on that day.  People conspired, and took the necessary overt acts to accomplish that conspiracy.

The only real consideration for the disinterested analyst is just who exactly the conspirators and players were.

Was it 19 arabs with box cutters being controlled by some guy in a cave in Afghanistan?

Or was some other group of humans?

Which do you think most likely, and why?

#51    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,840 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 05:34 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 30 August 2013 - 01:40 PM, said:

Well if we're allowed to use proper definitions as found in a dictionary, there is no doubt whatsoever that the events of 11 September were a conspiracy played out.

Well, after 12 years since the 911 attack, you and other 911 Truthers have failed to present such evidence.

The plans were made many months in advance, and the plan was executed on that day.

You need to take your fictional manuscript to Hollywood where it belongs.

#52    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,840 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 05:46 PM

Was it 19 arabs with box cutters being controlled by some guy in a cave in Afghanistan?

Well, let's take a look.

Bin Laden Admits 9/11 Responsibility, Warns of More Attacks

A tape aired by Al-Jazeera television Friday showed al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden admitting for the first time that he orchestrated the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks and saying the United States could face more.

http://www.pbs.org/n...n_10-29-04.html

http://www.foxnews.c...ibility-for-11/

Al-Qaeda released martyr videos for most of the 9/11 hijackers

The Al Jazeera satellite network shows an hour-long video about al-Qaeda containing footage given to it from al-Qaeda of some of the 9/11 hijackers, including a martyr video from hijacker Abdulaziz Alomari (see September 9, 2002 and September 9, 2002).

A martyr video from hijacker Ahmed Alhaznawi was shown in April 2002. But this new hour-long video contains images of each of the hijacker teams that hijacked Flights 11, 77, 93 and 175 on September 11. These images show pictures of each hijacker in the team floating over a background.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yes indeed, Osama bin Laden was responsible, but you knew that.

Edited by skyeagle409, 30 August 2013 - 05:48 PM.

#53    Beany

Beany

Government Agent

• 3,300 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 01 September 2013 - 04:01 AM

Well if we're allowed to use proper definitions as found in a dictionary, there is no doubt whatsoever that the events of 11 September were a conspiracy played out.  The plans were made many months in advance, and the plan was executed on that day.  People conspired, and took the necessary overt acts to accomplish that conspiracy.

The only real consideration for the disinterested analyst is just who exactly the conspirators and players were.

Or was some other group of humans?

Which do you think most likely, and why?

19 Arabs with box cutters and a guy in a cave is a gross misrepresentation of a sophisticated jihadist organzation, Al Qaeda, and a university educated son of a billionaire, bin Laden, who studied at university and was instrumental in putting together a world-wide terrorism organization, whose hands-on planning resulted in many deaths. It's not like he was some goatherd huddling in a cave warming his hands over a fire made of twigs. These were intelligent people backed with millions of dollars, much of it coming from the House of Saud (Osama was a Wahab, after all), probably Iran, and organizations like Hezbollah, Abu Nidal, The Shining Path, the PLO, Hamas, and others too numerous to list. 19 Arabs with box cutters and a guy in a cave, on the face of it true, but with a whole lot of pertinent and important information left unsaid,

#54    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,946 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 01 September 2013 - 04:30 AM

I have heard this years ago that Israeli was in on it could be true.
As far as bin laden doing it I have to say maybe not.
Right after this happened they said they did not know who did it then 4 days later on the cover of my local paper they had there pics on it lol.then 2 days after they found a car at the airport with maps from the Middle East lol. There are over 60 thousand cars at the airport and they just happen to find this one what a bunch of bull.

Edited by coolguy, 01 September 2013 - 04:41 AM.

#55    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,840 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 05:24 AM

View Postcoolguy, on 01 September 2013 - 04:30 AM, said:

I have heard this years ago that Israeli was in on it could be true.

How many Israelis have been implicated and currently imprisoned for the 911 attack? ZERO!!

As far as bin laden doing it I have to say maybe not.

It's history that Osama bin Laden was responsible. No real secret.

Right after this happened they said they did not know who did it then 4 days later on the cover of my local paper they had there pics on it.

Other nations knew that Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda were responsible, why not 911 Truthers?!

...then 2 days after they found a car at the airport with maps from the Middle East.

Could it have been the hijackers were from the Middle East?

There are over 60 thousand cars at the airport and they just happen to find this one what a bunch of bull.

Was the auto located at the airport from where the hijacked airliners originated from? Did the automobile have license plates?

BTW, why were 911 Truthers unaware of the martyr videos, which were produced before the 911 attack? Why are terrorist angry @ 911 Truthers for blaming the U.S. government for the 911 attack?

Edited by skyeagle409, 01 September 2013 - 05:30 AM.

#56    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,443 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 02:01 PM

View PostBeany, on 01 September 2013 - 04:01 AM, said:

19 Arabs with box cutters and a guy in a cave is a gross misrepresentation of a sophisticated jihadist organzation, Al Qaeda, and a university educated son of a billionaire, bin Laden, who studied at university and was instrumental in putting together a world-wide terrorism organization, whose hands-on planning resulted in many deaths. It's not like he was some goatherd huddling in a cave warming his hands over a fire made of twigs. These were intelligent people backed with millions of dollars, much of it coming from the House of Saud (Osama was a Wahab, after all), probably Iran, and organizations like Hezbollah, Abu Nidal, The Shining Path, the PLO, Hamas, and others too numerous to list. 19 Arabs with box cutters and a guy in a cave, on the face of it true, but with a whole lot of pertinent and important information left unsaid,

Indeed, a whole lot of pertinent and important information left unsaid, perhaps foremost being the long standing relationship between AQ and our own CIA.  Or between the bin Laden Family and the Bush Family.

Yes, we've only scratched the surface.

But unfortunately, using the 911 Commission Report as the official narrative, 19 arabs with box cutters is very much the cornerstone of the official version of what happened.  And impossible and theatric cell phone calls, and comically incomplete passenger manifests, and the apparent temporary suspension of the laws of physics at WTC.

Yes, so much left unsaid.

#57    Beany

Beany

Government Agent

• 3,300 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 01 September 2013 - 03:22 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 01 September 2013 - 02:01 PM, said:

Indeed, a whole lot of pertinent and important information left unsaid, perhaps foremost being the long standing relationship between AQ and our own CIA.  Or between the bin Laden Family and the Bush Family.

But unfortunately, using the 911 Commission Report as the official narrative, 19 arabs with box hitters is very much the cornerstone of the official version of what happened.  And impossible and theatric cell phone calls, and comically incomplete passenger manifests, and the apparent temporary suspension of the laws of physics at WTC.

thousands of terrorists and their organizations dedicated to the destruction of Western culture and non muslin religions funded by millions of dollars had little to do with this when an act like this is their reason for existence? This is what they live and die for. This is their purpose. 9/11has their signature all over it. I am not giving them a pass on this one.

#58    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 05:08 PM

We are talking about 1 Bin Laden BR.  OBL to be exact.  If your brother was a serial killer, is it okay for other to claim your entire family serial killers?  Guilt by blood yes?

But unfortunately, using the 911 Commission Report as the official narrative, 19 arabs with box cutters is very much the cornerstone of the official version of what happened.
Of course.  The evidence points to a terrorist act by Muslim Jihadists.  The whole 19 Arabs hijacking 4 planes is the most plausible explanation thus far

And impossible and theatric cell phone calls, and comically incomplete passenger manifests, and the apparent temporary suspension of the laws of physics at WTC.

I doubt you even understand simple/basic physics based on your prior 9/11 posts.  The "theatrical phone calls" have already been explained to you ad nauseum.  The passenger manifests you claim were incomplete was the actual victims list.  Which has already been explain to you over and over again.

BR, you fail to own up to the fact that you are fighting a losing battle.  You and the other members of the truther cult are unable to provide evidence that are able to hold up to scientific scrutiny.  12 years and nothing.  What a waste of everyone's time.

Yes, I only scratched the surface where truthers have miserably, none the less hilariously, fail.

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#59    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,840 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 05:42 AM

Indeed, a whole lot of pertinent and important information left unsaid, perhaps foremost being the long standing relationship between AQ and our own CIA.

What relationship? Perhaps you are speaking of this particular kind of relationship.

FEBRUARY 7, 1995: Mastermind of World Trade Center bombing, Ramzi Yousef, is captured. He is later linked to Osama Bin Laden. [MSNBC, 6/22/05; PBS]

EARLY 1996: The CIA’s Counter Terrorism Center creates a special unit focusing specifically on bin Laden.

In early 1996, the CIA set up a special bin Laden unit, largely because of evidence linking him to the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center. At the time, he was living in Sudan, but he was expelled from that country in May 1996 after the CIA failed to persuade the Saudis to accept a Sudanese offer to turn him over.
[Washington Post, 10/3/01]

AUGUST 1996: A secret grand jury investigation begins against Osama bin Laden in New York. [PBS]

Grand Jury indicts Bin Laden. He’s charged with “conspiracy to attack defense utilities of the United States.” [PBS]

AUGUST 12, 1998: Two simultaneous explosions at US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania.

AUGUST 20 1998: Clinton orders missile attack in Sudan, narrowly misses Bin Laden.

“The most dramatic attempt to kill bin Laden occurred in August 1998, when Clinton ordered a Tomahawk cruise missile attack on bin Laden’s suspected training camps in Afghanistan in response to the bombings of U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania… Clinton approved the cruise missile attack recommended by his advisers, and on Aug. 20, 1998, 66 cruise missiles rained down on the training camps. An additional 13 missiles were fired at a pharmaceutical plant in Sudan that the Clinton administration believed was a chemical weapons factory associated with bin Laden.”

LATE 1998: CIA beings secret effort with Pakistani intelligence to capture or kill Bin Laden in Afghanistan. The CIA trained and equipped 60 comandos from the Pakistani intelligence agency. [Washington Post, 10/3/01]

LATE 1998: Clinton authorizes covert action against Bin Laden and al Qaeda.

OCTOBER 12, 1999: Joint effort with Pakistani government to capture Bin Laden aborted with the overthrow of then-Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif. [Washington Post, 10/3/01]

EARLY 2001: CIA and FBI finally certify that al Qaeda was responsible for Cole Bombings. [Bill Clinton, Fox News, 9/22/06]

AUGUST 6, 2001: Bush receives Presidential Daiy Brief entitled “Bin Laden Determined to Strike U.S.”
Posted Image

19 arabs with box cutters is very much the cornerstone of the official version of what happened.

Backed by facts and evidence.

And impossible and theatric cell phone calls...

Let's take a look because you goofed again!!.

Posted Image

As you can plainly see, only two phone calls were attributed to cell phones and those calls were made at 5000 feet and below and nowhere near 30,000 feet.

, and comically incomplete passenger manifests,

Since when is a "Victims' List" considered a full flight manifest? The 911 hijackers are not considered victims.

...and the apparent temporary suspension of the laws of physics at WTC.

You should know by now that you cannot change the laws of physics from the comfort of your keyboard and still no evidence the Israeli Mossad was responsible for the 911 attack.

Edited by skyeagle409, 02 September 2013 - 05:59 AM.

#60    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,443 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 01:08 PM

View PostRaptorBites, on 01 September 2013 - 05:08 PM, said:

We are talking about 1 Bin Laden BR.  OBL to be exact.  If your brother was a serial killer, is it okay for other to claim your entire family serial killers?  Guilt by blood yes?

Of course.  The evidence points to a terrorist act by Muslim Jihadists.  The whole 19 Arabs hijacking 4 planes is the most plausible explanation thus far

[/size]

I doubt you even understand simple/basic physics based on your prior 9/11 posts.  The "theatrical phone calls" have already been explained to you ad nauseum.  The passenger manifests you claim were incomplete was the actual victims list.  Which has already been explain to you over and over again.

BR, you fail to own up to the fact that you are fighting a losing battle.  You and the other members of the truther cult are unable to provide evidence that are able to hold up to scientific scrutiny.  12 years and nothing.  What a waste of everyone's time.

Yes, I only scratched the surface where truthers have miserably, none the less hilariously, fail.

We've been over this before RB.  Things can be "explained" to yourself, but that doesn't mean superficial explanations meet my standards, or the standards of others.  I demand more before I believe a story, than just the announcements of some government officials and an utterly compromised and irrelevant media, especially when what facts and evidence can be examined contradict that fairy tale.

You may have faith that cellphones could do what they are said to have done.  Having used cellphones in an aviation setting for years, I know what they can do, and what they cannot do.

You may not understand the theatrical qualities of the conversation, heck,  you have probably not even READ those transcripts, but I do.

This isn't a battle RB, this is merely a discussion on an internet forum.  Every man is entitled to believe whatever story he wishes, and I do not begrudge anybody for that.  I do not have to take him seriously, but I fully understand and respect his right to believe any manner of story.

Especially in this case, cognitive dissonance is part of the human condition.  When everybody at Shanksville, and all the photos taken, could not document the presence of a Boeing, common sense demands that Occam's Razor might apply one more time.  If somebody would rather believe a Hollywood movie and a marble monument, that is his prerogative.  It does not bother me in the least.

Edited by Babe Ruth, 02 September 2013 - 01:11 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users