Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

i need help

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16    Skep B

Skep B

Savant of Depravity

• 5,563 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 12:45 AM

Meditation is just a term, christians use prayer in which they try not to think so they can hear god more clearly.

different words, same thing

I'd say your ceiling fan has some bad wiring(common with a n electrical device with constant movement), the bulb itself has worked itself loose and the jiggling causes the light to flicker.

As for the noises, i think that can be rationalized also, as you and the bf were afraid and would notice more noises clearly, so that as the house was settling, you'd hear the usual noises more loudly.

All this tracing back to fear you have in supernatural aspects because your mother also apparently believed, and through her you've been made afraid.

When you know what a man loves, you know what can kill him

#17    HeathenRoyalty

HeathenRoyalty

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 329 posts

• "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." -Hunter S. Thompson

Posted 12 September 2013 - 11:44 PM

If you invoke the power of God, then you yourself must believe whole-heartedly in Him. Just saying it won't work.  I say listen to what the others have told you, it is good advice. If this only makes things worse, then you need to do research about you and your family. As well as some research on people who can help you with this.  Your fear is what is driving this. Master your fear and it will not bother you so much. And I mean, it won't upset you like it apparently does. Your fear gives it more power than it should have. Fear is a sickness, and it will rot your heart, mind and soul. Overcome your fears to better deal with situations like this.

#18    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,381 posts

• ~*★*~Engine of destruction~*★*~

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:46 PM

View PostRandy64, on 03 September 2013 - 12:38 AM, said:

I beleive that medatition is from the middle Eastern Religion,such as Hinduism and Buddhism,and also Yoga. all which use Medatition, as a Born Again christian i dont beleive in it. I just ask teh LORD to Help.

Corporations are teaching meditation at work as it helps in relaxation.  It doesn't have to belong to religion.  Prayer is a form of meditation.

#19    Skep B

Skep B

Savant of Depravity

• 5,563 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:21 AM

So I can't put "get paid" as my religion on the census forms anymore?

dangit

When you know what a man loves, you know what can kill him

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users