Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

You Just Can't Fix Stupid

susieice

Just had to share.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=9224430

On the news report tonight, they said he wrote the "give me your money" note on the back of his prison release form. Wish they'd have put that in the article online.

• Like 3

Here's your sign!

Mabon.

• Like 1

Looks like they just put it in. I was going to put it in the weird and bizarre news forum, but this idiot actually did this.

• Like 1

Maybe 'stupid' shouldn't be fixed. I think that it works just fine. :)

• Like 4

wow....sometimes i wonder how people like this actually survive.they just seem to stupid to make it...

"Man tried rob 3 banks", caveman reports.

• Like 1

They should put this genius in charge of White House Middle Eastern policy. Would be an improvement from the current status.

• Like 1

Reminds me of a drive-thru bank teller attempted robbery not too long ago.

First of all, it was a drive-thru... you know, the one's with serious bullet proof glass.

Second, and most moronic, the would-be bank robber was wearing his construction helmet with his name on it, which the teller noted.

The would-be bank robber got no money, and was shortly thereafter arrested at his home.

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 4

Just had to share.

http://abclocal.go.c...ocal&id=9224430

On the news report tonight, they said he wrote the "give me your money" note on the back of his prison release form. Wish they'd have put that in the article online.

heres another classic, a 'stupid criminal', as coined by jay Leno, robs a local bank and asks for $40 million dollars, when hes told the bank doesnt have that much, he is offered a cheque for $400.000

which he accepts. And then goes to his bank to deposit it.... :clap: then gets peed off when it bounces - and of course he gets nicked by the police :w00t:

Edited by seeder
  • Like 3

There was another "intellectually challenged" bank robber back in the late 70's early 80's... He walked into a bank wrote out a "stick up" notice on a blank piece of paper and

patiently stood in line.. then handed it over to the teller - who was a school teacher on her second job (it was summer break time)... She grabbed a red pen, corrected his spelling and

grammer, gave him an F and handed it back (all without a word)... The dejected would be robber turned around and headed for the door - only to be met by the bank security guard

whom the teacher had silently alerted...

• Like 2

Its not just crims who are stupid either...

"People Are Stupid" - Common Knowledge Survey

[media=]

[/media] Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

No joke, a coworker, robbed a bank with his nametag on his shirt. The company name and his name were on the nametag. You can't fix stupid. I just hope he didn't have kids.

Edited by Razer

Its not just crims who are stupid either...

"People Are Stupid" - Common Knowledge Survey

[media=]

[/media]

Get stopped on the street suddenly with a camera and microphone in your face in a test manner in public, and see how intelligently you recall information. I'm fairly certain that girl could think of any one athlete, and those people could say the alphabet in their head, if not in a sudden social situation.

I think these videos that are presented to be about intelligence are really about social anxiety. Most of us are deer in the headlights in social settings, despite how hard we try to present ourselves otherwise. I answered all of these questions fine sitting here, but know if asked in that same scenario, I would likely make a lot of wrong answers that would make me look like a complete idiot, because I wasn't thinking in the social setting. It's sad, and doesn't have to do with intelligence.

Edited by _Only

The guy must have missed his buddies in the slammer so he wanted to go back.

• Like 1

The guy must have missed his buddies in the slammer so he wanted to go back.

With a balloon up his butt.