Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 3 votes

Quantum Physics Has Confirmed It

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31    Skep B

Skep B

Savant of Depravity

• 5,319 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:34 PM

And blowing his straw house down

View Postdavid icke is right, on 02 September 2013 - 06:59 PM, said:

Precisely, I don't believe in your business, corporation.  I want nothing to do with your control system. :tu:

Miiiighty fancy way to say unemployed

I've seen **** that'll turn you WHITE!

#32    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,347 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:58 AM

View PostSkepticalB, on 02 September 2013 - 10:34 PM, said:

Miiiighty fancy way to say unemployed
But he's free from the reptilians. He now gets everything free, if he looks hard enough in the trash.

#33    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 3,399 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 04 September 2013 - 11:44 AM

View Postdavid icke is right, on 02 September 2013 - 06:59 PM, said:

Precisely, I don't believe in your business, corporation.  I want nothing to do with your control system. :tu:
Who do you pay for internet access?  Who made your TV, your toaster, your PC, your shampoo, your bread and butter?

All my posts about Apollo are dedicated to the memory of MID - who knew, lived and was an integral part of, Apollo.

"Like the JFK assassination conspiracy theories, the UFO issue probably will not go away soon, no matter what the CIA does or says. The belief that we are not alone in the universe is too emotionally appealing and the distrust of our government is too pervasive to make the issue amenable to traditional scientific studies or rational explanation and evidence." - Gerald K Haines

#34    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,263 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:45 PM

View PostUgly1, on 30 August 2013 - 08:53 PM, said:

Well in a sense I could see this to be a good theory. If the universe is a holographic projection which some theories hold, then it could be true that we are simply quantum information at different locations in the universe playing out our life in this dimensional hologram.

What you just said is why Ghosts exist. Especially in a residual haunting. There just one piece of information playing out are lives at a different point in time leaking over into this time.

#35    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 14,602 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:50 PM

View Poststevemagegod, on 04 September 2013 - 07:45 PM, said:

What you just said is why Ghosts exist. Especially in a residual haunting. There just one piece of information playing out are lives at a different point in time leaking over into this time.
I don't see where it follows at all.

#36    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,347 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:07 PM

View Poststevemagegod, on 04 September 2013 - 07:45 PM, said:

^ this is the kind of nonsense that is fueled by pseudoscience found in the OP's link.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users