Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 3 votes

My De-registered Car and the Common Law Right

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 10:16 PM

I bet all the people on here would say:

HE'S OFF HIS ROCKER!!

Check out the law he is correct!

#2    The Sky Scanner

The Sky Scanner

Observer

• 5,528 posts

• The loud ones never last!

Posted 30 August 2013 - 11:20 PM

This has been doing the rounds for years. All that will happen is they will confiscate your car. If anybody is saying that they are driving around with an unregistered car, no tax and no insurance then I don't believe them. If they tell you they are then ask them for the their details so you can check yourself, I bet they won't give them to you. If you should get lucky enough to drive around for a while without having your car taken, wait till you have an accident, Article 13's 'right to travel' will not help you one little bit when you lose everything you own to pay for the medical bills of the person you have injured.

It's an old trick that went round the net years ago, and is bad advice and won't work.

"Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure Science". ~ Edwin Powell Hubble

#3    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 4,209 posts

• I might have been born yesterday but, I've been up all night.

Posted 31 August 2013 - 01:23 AM

Why is this thread in this forum?

#4    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,883 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 04:57 AM

Because car registration and insurance are all part of "the man's" devious conspiracy to oppress the masses.

#5    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 2,965 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 31 August 2013 - 11:19 AM

{thinks}
Why am I not surprised at this content from this poster?  Maybe it was identifying with Icke that gave me a hint...

___
All my posts about Apollo are dedicated to the memory of MID - who knew, lived and was an integral part of, Apollo.

#6    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,387 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:10 PM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 31 August 2013 - 04:57 AM, said:

Because car registration and insurance are all part of "the man's" devious conspiracy to oppress the masses.

Somehow always conveniently forgetting that we empowered "the man" to collect the taxes and build the roads in the first place.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#7    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:21 PM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 31 August 2013 - 04:57 AM, said:

Thank you.

It's to keep man and women a slave to the system and the 1% in power so they don't have to work and get all the riches the slaves struggle to provide.  I can't believe the ignorance.  Glad I got a F in science at school.  :clap:

I would prefer to know life is just bull**** than to believe I have to pay £39 to someone who don't work and sponges off people who claims people sponge off of the system. The human race is just about hanging on for survival. :unsure2:

#8    Obviousman

Obviousman

Spaced out and plane crazy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

• "Truth needs no defence. Nobody - NOBODY - can ever take the footsteps I made on the surface of the Moon away from me."
    Gene Cernan, Apollo 17

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:35 PM

View Postdavid icke is right, on 31 August 2013 - 02:21 PM, said:

Glad I got a F in science at school.

Yeah, I noticed that trait.

#9    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,812 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:49 PM

Thank you.

It's to keep man and women a slave to the system and the 1% in power so they don't have to work and get all the riches the slaves struggle to provide.  I can't believe the ignorance.  Glad I got a F in science at school.  :clap:

I would prefer to know life is just bull**** than to believe I have to pay 39 to someone who don't work and sponges off people who claims people sponge off of the system.     The human race is just about hanging on for survival. :unsure2:

You're proud that you failed science?

That kind of puts things into perspective. One way of rationalizing and coping with failing science would definitely be to convince yourself that you failed because you were "too smart" for science... That science is bs, but everyone else that passed is just too stupid to see that. Is that what happened to you?

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#10    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 03:13 PM

Glad I got a F in science at school.  :clap:

Anybody else not surprised at this breaking news story?

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#11    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 06:34 PM

View PostObviousman, on 31 August 2013 - 02:35 PM, said:

Yeah, I noticed that trait.

Yeah i was never one to make teachers happy or my folks being a person who wanted to be myself.

I hate the lisa simpson types, insecure, always needing to be accepted and graded always looking for acceptance by others.  "Look how smart I am"  Everyone must look up to me, types.   I have worked with very clever people who got high grades in science they are complete d****. :whistle:
what is science good for because all I can see now is miserable people compared to when in the 60's people had nothing and were happier.  So take your clever, look at me approach and go and kill with it which makes you very happy. :yes:

#12    Br Cornelius

Br Cornelius

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,937 posts

• Stupid Monkeys.

Life Sucks.
    Get over it.

Posted 31 August 2013 - 06:40 PM

View Postdavid icke is right, on 31 August 2013 - 06:34 PM, said:

Yeah i was never one to make teachers happy or my folks being a person who wanted to be myself.

I hate the lisa simpson types, insecure, always needing to be accepted and graded always looking for acceptance by others.  "Look how smart I am"  Everyone must look up to me, types.   I have worked with very clever people who got high grades in science they are complete d****. :whistle:
what is science good for because all I can see now is miserable people compared to when in the 60's people had nothing and were happier.  So take your clever, look at me approach and go and kill with it which makes you very happy. :yes:
Its good for making the internet work so d********s like you can spout crap to the world. Epic fail.

Br Cornelius

Edited by Br Cornelius, 31 August 2013 - 06:48 PM.

I believe nothing, but I have my suspicions.

Robert Anton Wilson

#13    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,883 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 08:56 PM

"what have the Romans Scientists ever done for us?"

#14    Scheming B

Scheming B

Monster Slayer

• 4,807 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 08:58 PM

oh, he threw in a Simpsons reference....part of me wants to love him

Stop being frightened. You only see a monster because they want you to see monsters everywhere. They've conditioned you to look for monsters in every shadow, every coat hung on every door. As long as we keep seeing monsters, we'll continue to need protection and that's how other people get to control our lives.

#15    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 09:00 PM

View PostSkepticalB, on 31 August 2013 - 08:58 PM, said:

oh, he threw in a Simpsons reference....part of me wants to love him
:st

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users