Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

Strange noises in Canada

• Please log in to reply
167 replies to this topic

#121    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts

• The age of stupid is upon us. Scientific conclusions are drawn from missing data, resuming to suppositions and guessing.

Posted 02 September 2013 - 03:35 AM

I don' t think any nation or nations can have a chance against US. They are way above everythink known or not speaking of weaponry, Likely many ufo 's are infact state of the art flying non classified objects. Luckily for us! Idon't even think an intercontinental rocket can reach the NAmerican Continent :)

Edited by qxcontinuum, 02 September 2013 - 03:54 AM.

#122    Codemonger

Codemonger

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 140 posts

• "I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people" - Isaac Newton

Posted 02 September 2013 - 03:53 AM

View Postqxcontinuum, on 02 September 2013 - 03:35 AM, said:

I don' t think any nation or nations can have a chance against US. They are way above everythink known or not speaking of weaponry, Likely many ufo 's are infact state of the art flying classified objects. Luckily for us! Idon't even think an intercontinental rocket can reach the NAmerican Continent :)

I'm not so sure about that ...

http://en.ria.ru/mil...nse-Killer.html

#123    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Commander in the Secret Space Fleet

• 24,480 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 02 September 2013 - 06:55 AM

View Postqxcontinuum, on 02 September 2013 - 03:35 AM, said:

I don' t think any nation or nations can have a chance against US. They are way above everythink known or not speaking of weaponry, Likely many ufo 's are infact state of the art flying non classified objects. Luckily for us! Idon't even think an intercontinental rocket can reach the NAmerican Continent :)
that's why they invented SSBNs.
Anyway, this has suddenly become a "don't mess with Merca" thread?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#124    Ugly1

Ugly1

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:57 AM

View PostCodemonger, on 02 September 2013 - 03:53 AM, said:

I'm not so sure about that ...

http://en.ria.ru/mil...nse-Killer.html

I'm curious as to how that anti defense system works. Since this is an Anti Missile Defense system missile, couldn't an offensive Missile take out this system, before it could anti defense a different system? All systems have their flaws, including American systems. Just pray that our countries never have an excuse to test their classified projects on each other. I think we would truly be witnessing terror at it's finest at that point in time.

In a p***ing match with the weaponry being developed, the governments no longer lose. Only the civilian population of the countries that said war is being declared. If you think that governments will be sitting at their homes while this is happening then you are sadly mistaken. The government and their families that are "critical" to the survivability of the nations military will surely be safe and sound in underground bunkers and impregnable shelters. We will be the ones cowering in the sewers.

Edited by Ugly1, 02 September 2013 - 11:00 AM.

#125    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,827 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 11:11 AM

View Postseeder, on 31 August 2013 - 09:07 PM, said:

cannot get vid posted here, but click and do watch it

The "Strange Sounds Heard Around The World" EXPLAINED Once And For All

THIS SHOULD BE FEATURED!!!  (says that website not me)

Over the past several months a whole host of videos from around the world claiming to capture strange unexplained other worldly sounds from all over the world have cropped up on the internet. Barcelona, Czech Republic, Mexico, Chile, France, Canada, Russia, Australia, you name it.

The sounds that started this HOAX come from the movie "Red State". The first 'Strange Sounds' video was posted to youtube in August of 2011 and it contains the PRECISE soundtrack from the movie. Watch both videos in order below for the proof.

http://www.liveleak....5749&comments=1

I tend not to put to much into these types of things. I watched a few of the video's, and thought if they were real, thats pretty cool. Another mystery. But once the video is over, I dont really think about it again. That was till about 3 or 4 weels ago. Me the the wife are in bed, Im almost completly asleep. Its summer time, so we have the windows open. Well all of a sudden we are both wide wake hearing this horrible noise. Thinking about it, it was kinda hard to describe. One thing I can say is that it was VERY loud. It went on for maybe 30 seconds, and my wife is freaking out. So I jump outta bed and go to my front door. But by the time I got there it was over. It sounded alot like these video's.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#126    Ugly1

Ugly1

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 11:26 AM

View Postpreacherman76, on 02 September 2013 - 11:11 AM, said:

I tend not to put to much into these types of things. I watched a few of the video's, and thought if they were real, thats pretty cool. Another mystery. But once the video is over, I dont really think about it again. That was till about 3 or 4 weels ago. Me the the wife are in bed, Im almost completly asleep. Its summer time, so we have the windows open. Well all of a sudden we are both wide wake hearing this horrible noise. Thinking about it, it was kinda hard to describe. One thing I can say is that it was VERY loud. It went on for maybe 30 seconds, and my wife is freaking out. So I jump outta bed and go to my front door. But by the time I got there it was over. It sounded alot like these video's.

Dang man! How close would you say that it sounded to your home from your perspective? I would imagine pretty close if you had ran to the front door. When I heard it, it was far away. Which is strange to me because I was running an Ingersoll Rand Roller at the time. As you can see in the picture I will include that on this piece of machinery you are sitting directly in front of the engine area which is not completely contained. This piece of equipment is very loud and I was sitting in the drivers seat, yet I could hear the sound of the strange background noise through the noise of my roller. Posted Image

#127    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,827 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 11:48 AM

It sounded like it came from everywhere. Like the whole sky was just buzzing.

Im no stranger to running a roller, and if you heard it on top of that, it must have been a hell of a noise.

Edit to add- it was so loud, at one point both myself and my wife felt like there might be something to fear.

Edited by preacherman76, 02 September 2013 - 11:56 AM.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#128    NiteMarcher

NiteMarcher

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 295 posts

• Until We Meet Again--Peace, Health & Wealth to You

Posted 02 September 2013 - 07:53 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 02 September 2013 - 03:16 AM, said:

I thought they were building the Ark`s Way up in the Mts ?

Nah...it's just to Hollywood to head up into them mountains...best to go underground :whistle:

Believe what you want and I'll believe whatever I want...it's an open field, and
everyone is given a chance at making a home run...

#129    Kludge808

Kludge808

Forum god of all things

• 1,741 posts

• Proud Member of the Geriatric Squadron
    Proud Member of the Thinking Class

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:47 PM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 31 August 2013 - 08:08 AM, said:

Does anyone want to bring the Reptilians into this?
It's the Reptilians vitrifying rock.  Logistically, of course.

Whirled Infamous Author and all around really strange person
Not a complete idiot.  Some pieces are missing.

One of UM's Happy Mutants

#130    Kludge808

Kludge808

Forum god of all things

• 1,741 posts

• Proud Member of the Geriatric Squadron
    Proud Member of the Thinking Class

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:49 PM

View PostChrlzs, on 31 August 2013 - 12:04 PM, said:

The terms 'youtube' and 'research' should NEVER appear in the same sentence, paragraph, or page, imo..
Add to that the History Channel.

Whirled Infamous Author and all around really strange person
Not a complete idiot.  Some pieces are missing.

One of UM's Happy Mutants

#131    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,404 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 11:41 PM

View PostKludge808, on 02 September 2013 - 10:49 PM, said:

Add to that the History Channel.
Its the Grand Oxymoron Statement of the Century !
:tu: Just ck it out on You-tube !

This is a Work in Progress!

#132    teanpa

teanpa

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:35 AM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 01 September 2013 - 05:58 PM, said:

well, the Earth's core isn't solid metal, so there's probably nothing to worry about, too much.

I sure hope not. :)

#133    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Psychic Spy

• 1,546 posts

• The age of stupid is upon us. Scientific conclusions are drawn from missing data, resuming to suppositions and guessing.

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:28 AM

what if it is truly hollow according to some speculations and another race is living insight? :-)

#134    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,398 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:40 AM

We were watching this noise video earlier at my parents house. I told my 10 year old nephew that the sounds were from the ghosts of dinosaurs. He goes; Well, it could be. There were millions of dinosaurs and they're probably angry about dying. I don't see why not...

I heard my own strange sound just this morning, 5:30am. It woke me up quick and I don't wake up for anything short of an intense thunderstorm and even then, not always. It was somewhat ominous. Sounded like someone pounding. A hammer on wood, a fist on my door, a foot stomping on my back porch? Over and over and over at seemingly regular short intervals. I jumped out of bed, my lady woke up. We look at each other like what the hell. I get up to check. It was my rabbit thumping in the cage! This thing probably weighs less than 5 pounds. I can't believe the solid forceful noise his little legs and feet can generate. True story :)

View Postpreacherman76, on 02 September 2013 - 11:48 AM, said:

It sounded like it came from everywhere. Like the whole sky was just buzzing.

Im no stranger to running a roller, and if you heard it on top of that, it must have been a hell of a noise.

Edit to add- it was so loud, at one point both myself and my wife felt like there might be something to fear.

If I didn't regard you as such a straight shooter I'd say you're crazy. But you're not. Your story is though. That sounds pretty wild.

Edited by F3SS, 03 September 2013 - 02:41 AM.

Posted Image

#135    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,398 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:55 AM

http://www.burningbu...stery/noise.htm
"I wake up one morning to the most awful noise I have ever heard. A shrill, scratchy, warbling, pulsating siren whose volume is just on the edge of being painful. I run outside in my bathrobe to try to find the source of the noise, but it is directionless. It seems to becoming from all directions, everywhere.

Standing there on my front lawn, I notice all my neighbors are out as well, many with hands pressed against their ears, some running around franticly like they have mosquitoes trapped in their ear wax. Every dog in the city is howling, adding a thousand dissonant harmonies to the awful noise in the air. I ask a neighbor what it is, and he doesn't know. Spotting a news helicopter overhead, I turn on the local news. The report says that the noise is not just in my town. It's being heard everywhere, all over the world, and its source is still undetermined.

Everyone wears earplugs while we wait for the noise to end, but it doesn't end. Weeks pass and no one can figure outwhere it's coming from. Scientists are baffled. Unsure what else to do, the Pentagon raises the National Alert level up a few colors. Business and commerce falls into chaos, as no one can communicate clearly over the deafening noise. Houses and businesses are retrofitted with soundproof walls, and this helps,but the noise still gets through. Few can afford the level of soundproofing necessary to totally silence it. Special "Soundproof Cafes" begin popping up everywhere, featuring soothing nature sounds and white-noise to counter the Noise that gets through the ultra-insulated walls.  

People begin to develop innovative new ways of communicating. Millions learn sign language. Others constantly wear earphones connected to tiny microphones, which they can swap with whoever they need to talk to. All music concerts but the loudest rock shows become obsolete. For the average working man, there is nowhere on earth he can go where he won't hear the Noise at least as loud as a muted trumpet.

Years pass, and society rearranges itself. Slowly, people adapt. They get used to the Noise. Kids develop street slang for it, like "The Banshee" and "Old Squeaky". Musicians begin writing songs to incorporate the Noise, which most agree is more or less a C sharp. Eventually, there is an entire generation that was born with the Noise, and has never known a world without it. The Noise becomes a part of life.

Fifty years later, the Noise just stops.

Everyone on Earth instantly goes insane.

Society crumbles. Crazed and senseless, mankind stops reproducing. One by one, everyone dies. The human race becomes extinct.

It is now very, very quiet".

end

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users