Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 3 votes

Boy In The Corner

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1    AwkwardTurtles66

AwkwardTurtles66

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 02:35 AM

So judging by the title I put it might seem like a stereotypical experience report. But I don't think it really is...

There is this boy, I'm not sure whether or not it's a spirit, demon, ghost, whatever. But he is very tall, has black hair, yellow eyes. He always wears a purple hoodie, with the same shoes. Most of the time his hood is pulled up.

He stands in the corner of my room a lot, and sometimes he's in my dreams. In the dreams he's the overprotective one.

I am not the only one that sees him, sometimes my best friend also sees him. But he doesn't like her very much. Whenever she stays over at my house she's scared and always makes me sleep next to her, because he tells her to get out, and bangs on walls, or just tries to hurt her.

A lot of the time he sits at the edge of my bed, or strokes my hair, or touches my stomach. Sometimes it's weird, scary, or comforting. A lot of the time I can catch him out of the corner of my eye, just staring at me and watching me.

What really confuses me is how he only says "wait for me." Of course other than telling my friend to get out.

He actually listens to me though. If I tell him to stop he does. It's just so weird. And this might add into the equation that my eyes turn yellow, just like his sometimes.

#2    ShadowBoy86x

ShadowBoy86x

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 04:53 AM

You have little boys in ur room?

#3    TheDarkEnergy

TheDarkEnergy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

• Tomorrow's life is too late. Live today!

Posted 01 September 2013 - 05:03 PM

Next time you see him, take a photo and post here, or it did not happen.

:cry: Every decision we make is meaningless because somewhere, on a parallel Earth, we have already made the opposite choice.

#4    Skep B

Skep B

Savant of Depravity

• 5,447 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 05:11 PM

It sounds like a reoucurring nightmare/dream and your friend's experiences are based on buying into your story and her fear getting the better of her, and/or

she's attracted to you and is taking the opportunity to share a bed with you.

When you know what a man loves, you know what can kill him

#5    Red Moon

Red Moon

Angry werewolf girl

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:45 AM

Your eyes turn yellow?

Being tough is the new square.

#6    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,594 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 07:23 PM

Hes lonely

#7    Codemonger

Codemonger

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 140 posts

• "I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people" - Isaac Newton

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:27 AM

View PostAwkwardTurtles66, on 01 September 2013 - 02:35 AM, said:

So judging by the title I put it might seem like a stereotypical experience report. But I don't think it really is...

There is this boy, I'm not sure whether or not it's a spirit, demon, ghost, whatever. But he is very tall, has black hair, yellow eyes. He always wears a purple hoodie, with the same shoes. Most of the time his hood is pulled up.

He stands in the corner of my room a lot, and sometimes he's in my dreams. In the dreams he's the overprotective one.

I am not the only one that sees him, sometimes my best friend also sees him. But he doesn't like her very much. Whenever she stays over at my house she's scared and always makes me sleep next to her, because he tells her to get out, and bangs on walls, or just tries to hurt her.

A lot of the time he sits at the edge of my bed, or strokes my hair, or touches my stomach. Sometimes it's weird, scary, or comforting. A lot of the time I can catch him out of the corner of my eye, just staring at me and watching me.

What really confuses me is how he only says "wait for me." Of course other than telling my friend to get out.

He actually listens to me though. If I tell him to stop he does. It's just so weird. And this might add into the equation that my eyes turn yellow, just like his sometimes.

I believe you are talking about one person in your post, that person is you. You are especially calm about your encounters with this person. If your eyes turn yellow and his eyes turn yellow, then I am afraid that you probably suffer from some sort of psychiatric disorder. You may be suffering from dissociative identity disorder or schizophrenia, I would see a psychiatrist.

#8    MacsMom

MacsMom

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

• Random crap that no one reads anyway

Posted 04 September 2013 - 04:09 PM

Sounds like you've concocted an imaginary boyfriend since it appears you are at that age and starting to "blossom".  He is sensual with you and listens to you, just like you would like a real boy to be.

Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along.  Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder where those years have gone?

#9    Leonardo

Leonardo

Awake

• 16,553 posts

• Hell is a guilty conscience

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:01 PM

I would add my voice to the "Please post a photograph of this apparition." crowd

Remember, if you can see it, it can be photographed. All that "ghosts don't show up on photo's" nonsense is just...well, nonsense.

And I forgot to add: welcome to UM, hope you enjoy it here! :)

Edited by Leonardo, 04 September 2013 - 07:04 PM.

In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back. - Charlie Brown

"It is a profound and necessary truth that the deep things in science are not found because they are useful; they are found because it was possible to find them."  - J. Robert Oppenheimer; Scientific Director; The Manhattan Project

"talking bull**** is not a victimless crime" - Marina Hyde, author.

#10    MacsMom

MacsMom

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

• Random crap that no one reads anyway

Posted 05 September 2013 - 12:08 AM

And yet another hit and run teenage poster.

Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along.  Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder where those years have gone?

#11    Skep B

Skep B

Savant of Depravity

• 5,447 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 12:10 AM

These senseless drive by postings have to stop...WONT SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!?

#12    LXC2

LXC2

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Location:Why would people need to know. You don't keep scrolling.

Posted 05 September 2013 - 12:31 AM

Everyone really got off topic here didn't they?

I didn't think anyone thought of this but, he never said if he was a girl or a boy, hell if she's a girl he could be a lovable vampire, we all know they are fast as lightning.... there one second gone the next, suggestion read twilight, after that burn the book on a sacrifice alter. Appease the god's for reading such a mistake to humanity.

Posted Image

#13    Skep B

Skep B

Savant of Depravity

• 5,447 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 12:39 AM

I assumed it was a girl, because they were saying they had a friend who stayed the nights with them who was also a female. And given that most friends who do that are of the same gender, and the nature of the boy being protective of them against the girl,means they probably weren't gay.

..also on a less Holmesian level, their gender says female.

#14    LXC2

LXC2

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Location:Why would people need to know. You don't keep scrolling.

Posted 05 September 2013 - 12:51 AM

Sorry, I don't check out as much as you do. But I mean there are plenty close guy girl relationships that are as close as that but totally friendly. And if you really think about this it is pretty creepy.

EDIT: I am a guy so I am more attuned to think of someone who I do not know whose gender they are, to think of them as a guy.

Edited by LXC2, 05 September 2013 - 12:52 AM.

Posted Image

#15    Skep B

Skep B

Savant of Depravity

• 5,447 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 12:53 AM

Oh, its ridiculously creepy.  Someone believing they have a phantom boyfriend?

God help us if stephanie meyer reads this thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users