Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Jewish state existed before 1948?

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31    ShadowSot

ShadowSot

Stinky Cheese

• 6,928 posts

• Oops.

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:53 AM

View Postdavid icke is right, on 03 September 2013 - 08:03 AM, said:

:passifier:  

I know this is bull because of the freemason Albert pike's letter.

http://www.threeworl...lbert-pike2.htm

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4

Some say this is not real but look how accurate it is.    This is why I say this is bull.   The zionist's plan was to get the world into a war to get the jews to israel.

Posted Image

I suppose you also believe Pike had a magic bracelet that transported him to Saturn and allowed him to commune there with Satan? The letter is a known fraud.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.
-Terry Pratchett

#32    kmt_sesh

kmt_sesh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,210 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 04:25 AM

View Postpatagonianhorsesnake, on 06 September 2013 - 03:43 AM, said:

a couple of things worth noting:

several of the links explain this, i'm going to try and probably fail. it seems like stalin's thinking at the time was that the various ethnic groups within the soviet union could be divided up into "nationalities", each of which would have their own land set aside within the soviet union. he included the jewish people living in the country in that definition.

And there's the voice of reason, thank you. You've far from failed, patagonianhorsesnake.

I would also extend this to suggest that by dividing up ethnicities, Stalin would have better control over the people residing in his country. Stalin was a paranoid, obsessive-compulsive, sociopath, pure and simple. Stalinist Russia was every bit the cruel and inhospitable place that Nazi Germany was. The longer Stalin reigned, the worse he got.

Other countries are equally to blame: Voodoo is right about the USA, my own country. Even in the early years of Nazi proscriptions against Jews, many other Western countries turned a blind eye and preferred to pretend there was no problem in the Fatherland. I remember watching a documentary on a ship full of Jews who had escaped Nazi Germany in the early years, but they were turned away from every port wherever they went.

Proscriptions against Jews is something I admit I've never understood. To hate an entire people because of their religious observances is, in my mind, the height of ignorance. Jews have long been the whipping-boy and scapegoats of the Mediterranean world and Europe. A lot of this has to do with the rise of Christianity in the early first centuries CE, at which time early Christian leaders turned their ire on Jews in order to help bolster the rise of their own religion. There were troubles even before that, however. Even in Ptolemaic Alexandria, one of the greatest of all Hellenistic cities, there were ghettos in which the Jews of that city were required to live.

I posted in here for a couple of reasons. First, it seems like an interesting topic. Second, and perhaps more importantly, it seems to be attracting a lot of negative comments and unhealthy speculations. I'd like to keep an eye on the goings-on here. Please keep it civil, folks.

Posted Image
Words of wisdom from Richard Clopton:
For every credibility gap there is a gullibility fill.

Visit My Blog!

#33    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 11:36 AM

View Postkmt_sesh, on 07 September 2013 - 04:25 AM, said:

Proscriptions against Jews is something I admit I've never understood. To hate an entire people because of their religious observances is, in my mind, the height of ignorance. Jews have long been the whipping-boy and scapegoats of the Mediterranean world and Europe. A lot of this has to do with the rise of Christianity in the early first centuries CE, at which time early Christian leaders turned their ire on Jews in order to help bolster the rise of their own religion. There were troubles even before that, however. Even in Ptolemaic Alexandria, one of the greatest of all Hellenistic cities, there were ghettos in which the Jews of that city were required to live.

I posted in here for a couple of reasons. First, it seems like an interesting topic. Second, and perhaps more importantly, it seems to be attracting a lot of negative comments and unhealthy speculations. I'd like to keep an eye on the goings-on here. Please keep it civil, folks.

I dont know did you see my speculations as unhealthy but I do agree with you. They are not just unhealthy. They are diabolical. And I didnt wrote those pages in history. ;)
About anti semitism. Yes, Jews were always punching bags. I admire them that they exist at all. I found similarities with my people. Small and agile. I dont know is it all in their religion.
I think its envy and jealousy. They are loyal to their homeland. No matter where they are. If they live in USA they still saw Judea as their first home. Also I think that people were jealous on Jews trough history because they were always successfull. They cared about each other. They introduced monogamy quite late. "Hey look he have three wives."
Also they often work as bankers. From Jews you could always loan some money. Sometimes they have privileged position because of that. as for example in Republic of Dubrovnik. Or in Ottoman empire. They were Ottomans favourite tax payers/slaves/underdogs. Dont have right word. While Christhians were second degree slaves.
Anyway first time that someone marked Jews was al Mutavakil in Samara in year 849. Jews were ordered to wear colors on their clothes. In 1290 Edward I banned Jews from England. 1516 Venetians put Jews into gethos. Word "ghet" on Hebrew means isolation. In 1820 4 millions Jews lived on Earth. But also when they were expelled from Spain Sepharidi start to settle in Amsterdam, Dubrovnik and thats when Jews came in Bosnia. So they have realy turmoiled history. I think you need to spent life time to know all about them. Vilinus-east Jlem, Berlin-west Jlem, Sarajevo-Eu Jlem, then real Jlem, then Ashkenazi... :rofl:

Personally I start to think that JAO was plan to get rid off Jews. I wish we have here Jew historian to see his view.

Big Bad Voodoo

Edited by Big Bad Voodoo, 07 September 2013 - 11:39 AM.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users