Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Questions for an alien

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,945 posts

• The age of stupid is upon us. Scientific conclusions are drawn from missing data, resuming to suppositions and guessing.

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:22 AM

I was always curious, what people would ask if they will have one day a chance to speak with an alien.

If in agreement he would decide answering to 5 questions, what are they?

Edited by qxcontinuum, 03 September 2013 - 01:22 AM.

#2    Jesse Miko

Jesse Miko

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:57 AM

I would ask the following 5 Questions in order:

1) Is this the first time on planet Earth?
2) What are your attentions here on our Planet?
3) Can we educate each other on how we communicate and understand the Universe as a different Life Forms?
4) You reached us before we reached you, will you have patience with our ways of life?
5) Will you share your Technology with us to help us evolve as a universal Family?

-Jesse

#3    Codemonger

Codemonger

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 140 posts

• "I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people" - Isaac Newton

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:07 AM

While asking my five irrelevant questions I would pull out the good old taser gun and zap the green/grey guy, then hogtie him. Then we can talk, later on CNN.

#4    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,026 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:12 AM

Hasn't this thread been made many times over the years.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#5    Skep B

Skep B

Savant of Depravity

• 5,562 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:15 AM

1. what do you know of our culture?
2. Oh, nothing at all? Well, I'm king here, and if you help me deal w/ this multi nation rebellion I can assure you a great partnership. Deal?
3. Where's the green women at?
4.Can you download my consciousness into a computer later?
5. why 42?

When you know what a man loves, you know what can kill him

#6    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Psychic Spy

• 1,945 posts

• The age of stupid is upon us. Scientific conclusions are drawn from missing data, resuming to suppositions and guessing.

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:47 AM

So far *Codemonger is the closest to reality and actions.

If an alien or a few will ever make it on our planet, will be entirely for gathering feedback about our technology and capabilities preparing an invasion.
Why is that?

Because the entire  known and unknown universe is based on Command and Conquer, the biggest is swallowing the smallest.  Starting from electrons and neutrons, matter and antimatter, galaxies, black holes, each tiny bit of energy we know of is battling for expansion and supremacy. Big galaxies are swallowing small ones, big black holes are swallowing small ones, big planets are devouring small planets. On earth every tiny creature is food for a small one and all food for us whom we are food for worms...etc.... :-) .

Likely an alien race will follow up this universal law of supremacy. If they have advanced technology to make it to us, likely there must be a purpose. They need a lot of energy and motivation whatever that is traveling to us, and I don;t think it is for handshaking :-)

I am thinking sometimes about the progress we've made with Mars so far and how much money was already invested for these tiny small steps. If tomorrow we would find that Mars has tons of gold at its surface or diamonds, in two weeks there would be private companies building up space ships and hiring mining workers just because someone already mad a feasibility study calculating the investment, expenses and the income percentage.

But we have already exhausted our resources on Earth and surely if Aliens were not interested in our planets so far, they'll never be. Sorry for the believers out-there but  there's nothing for them left on our planet, excepting us... food harvesting ? ... hum maybe... but that is the only reason they will ever visit us. Technology exchange is certainly not their interest. We do not have any important technology excepting computers and Weapons. Also don't think they are interested in Music or 420 grass.. so what are your thoughts ? :-)

Edited by qxcontinuum, 03 September 2013 - 02:51 AM.

#7    Jesse Miko

Jesse Miko

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:51 AM

So after all those previous threads nobody has a serious response?

Step it up, unreal....

#8    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,571 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:53 AM

First We have run this thread many times,,Second Welcome Jesse Mlko ! You are in for a Great Time in here !
Third Why only 5 questions?
Fourth ,I wonder what E.T would Ask of us ?
And Fifth ! 42 Is the answer to everything ,We all know that !
So Sixth question would be My First question. Do we really all just taste like Chicken? :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#9    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Psychic Spy

• 1,945 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:01 AM

what is 42?
sorry I am new...but not surprised that others might have asked the same thing. It is a logical question

Edited by qxcontinuum, 03 September 2013 - 03:02 AM.

#10    Codemonger

Codemonger

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 140 posts

• "I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people" - Isaac Newton

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:10 AM

View Postqxcontinuum, on 03 September 2013 - 03:01 AM, said:

what is 42?
sorry I am new...but not surprised that others might have asked the same thing. It is a logical question

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

http://en.wikipedia....ything_.2842.29

Edited by Codemonger, 03 September 2013 - 03:11 AM.

#11    Codemonger

Codemonger

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 140 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:14 AM

View Postqxcontinuum, on 03 September 2013 - 02:47 AM, said:

So far *Codemonger is the closest to reality and actions.

If an alien or a few will ever make it on our planet, will be entirely for gathering feedback about our technology and capabilities preparing an invasion.
Why is that?

Because the entire  known and unknown universe is based on Command and Conquer, the biggest is swallowing the smallest.  Starting from electrons and neutrons, matter and antimatter, galaxies, black holes, each tiny bit of energy we know of is battling for expansion and supremacy. Big galaxies are swallowing small ones, big black holes are swallowing small ones, big planets are devouring small planets. On earth every tiny creature is food for a small one and all food for us whom we are food for worms...etc.... :-) .

Likely an alien race will follow up this universal law of supremacy. If they have advanced technology to make it to us, likely there must be a purpose. They need a lot of energy and motivation whatever that is traveling to us, and I don;t think it is for handshaking :-)

I am thinking sometimes about the progress we've made with Mars so far and how much money was already invested for these tiny small steps. If tomorrow we would find that Mars has tons of gold at its surface or diamonds, in two weeks there would be private companies building up space ships and hiring mining workers just because someone already mad a feasibility study calculating the investment, expenses and the income percentage.

But we have already exhausted our resources on Earth and surely if Aliens were not interested in our planets so far, they'll never be. Sorry for the believers out-there but  there's nothing for them left on our planet, excepting us... food harvesting ? ... hum maybe... but that is the only reason they will ever visit us. Technology exchange is certainly not their interest. We do not have any important technology excepting computers and Weapons. Also don't think they are interested in Music or 420 grass.. so what are your thoughts ? :-)

That is interesting Logic...  

My answer came from much more selfish reasons. After the five questions the alien would have wizzed away, and then what proof would I have of ever meeting an alien? It would be just another ET story... Unless you taser an alien.

Edited by Codemonger, 03 September 2013 - 03:15 AM.

#12    Mythical Legend

Mythical Legend

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 204 posts

• Please...enlighten me...

Posted 03 September 2013 - 05:47 AM

While i can't speak for any other entity (or even the human race for that matter) i do believe there is intelligent life out there (we're ignorant to think otherwise IMO). i honestly do not believe they have any interest in us.  

If they truly are a "superior" being to us, then clearly they can simply look at our history and simply turn us on ourselves without direct contact.  I've always felt mans greatest downfall is greed, it would just be way too easy for them if they truly wanted to.

The only question i can think to ask them would be "What's your weak spot"?

#13    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Psychic Spy

• 1,945 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 06:04 AM

Thanks legend. My only question is why they will be peaceful and needing contact? They can just take whatever they want from us.
Is there anything peaceful speaking on a larger or considerable scale in this universe, that we can relay upon making a comparison ?

I think since matter is limited in a confined place ( planet )  so are the resources of an intelligent civilization. Why someone would waste them w/o any gains. I personally believe aliens must declare their Yearly income as well

Edited by qxcontinuum, 03 September 2013 - 06:06 AM.

#14    Jesse Miko

Jesse Miko

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 02:53 AM

The most logical response would come from our or Governments and higher ups / Military who have (from what I hear ) has  at least 50 years of
advanced technology than the what we have the opportunity to understand and use,  we will ever know the real answer to this question unless
we are with those groups............ just my logical thought for the day. I wish I knew the truth.

Rule # 1+ = Have Fun

#15    Spacenut56

Spacenut56

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:05 AM

How much longer before we kill ourselves off, or Earth does?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users