Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Good Sci-Fi movies

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#46    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,009 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:20 PM

View PostAggie, on 12 September 2013 - 06:57 PM, said:

Gravity and Elyseum are on my to watch list and now I have added The quiet Earth.

I am also looking forward to Terminator 5 as I've been a big fan since I was around 14 and I watched the first one.

I am also looking forward to Jurassic Park 4.

I saw Gravity last week - online... it was a very poor copy but couldn't wait to see a new 'space' film!! But I wont give any spoilers, except to say everyone dies at the end and the aliens win. :lol:

Only kidding, no aliens in this movie, but I have since found a much better quality version which Im watching in about an hour, even tho I know the story now I just want to see a higher quality - for any little things I may have missed due to poor colour in the first copy.

Is it as good as hyped?

well that's down to personal opinion isnt it? I just watch most modern films about space/moon/aliens etc as and when they come out....but if it was rally bad I wouldn't be watching it again :tu:

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users