Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Ancient Giant Handprint Found In A Cave

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,194 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 04 September 2013 - 10:31 AM

I love stories like this  :lol:

Has An Ancient Giant Handprint Been Found In A Cave In Nevada?

Something really weird has been found on the wall of a cave in Nevada, and it is shaking a lot of people up.  Two paranormal investigators named MK Davis and Don Monroe claim to have stumbled upon the handprint of an ancient giant in Lovelock Cave, and the pictures that have been released to the public are absolutely startling.  If this handprint is real, it is estimated that it would have belonged to someone 18 feet all.

http://thetruthwins....-cave-in-nevada

Lovelock cave wiki

Lovelock Cave (NV-Ch-18) is a North American archaeological site previously known as Sunset Guano Cave, Horseshoe Cave, and Loud Site 18. The cave is about 150 feet long and 35 feet wide.[1] Lovelock Cave is one of the most important classic sites of the Great Basin region because the conditions of the cave are conducive to the preservation of organic and inorganic material. The cave was placed on the National Register of Historic Places on May 24, 1984.[2] It was the first major cave in the Great Basin to be excavated.

http://en.wikipedia....i/Lovelock_Cave

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#2    brlesq1

brlesq1

Fan Dancer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,158 posts

• Reality is highly overrated.

Posted 04 September 2013 - 10:49 AM

Shoveling bat****, gross. Interesting pieces of "evidence," though. Too bad the finger disappeared.

Forget what they told you. You want the truth, follow the money.
In this life, things are much harder than in the afterworld. In this life, you're on your own.--Prince

#3    Toon Pimpinz

Toon Pimpinz

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

• life good. true fact. when you give a hug, it givez back

Posted 04 September 2013 - 11:25 AM

i dont see nothin

:gun:

“Common sense is what tells us the earth is flat.” -Albert Einstein

http://soundcloud.com/toonpimpinz
http://youtube.com/toonpimpnz

#4    Essan

Essan

Recruitment Agent for the 'B' Ark

• 2,365 posts

• Stop Climate Change: Plant a Rain Forest Today!

Posted 04 September 2013 - 12:50 PM

The only way you'd think that looked like a human handprint is if you had never seen a human before, and didn't even know what a hand was .....

Andy

Weather & Earth Science News
The independent climate blog

#5    stereologist

stereologist

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,193 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 03:02 PM

This is a clear case of pareidolia.

If anything the angel image up and right of the hand looks more like evidence that Hallmark cards had a prehistoric origin than anything else.

Having been bored to death by the video, would anyone believing in this claim provide the answers to:
1. Why does the video claim that the white marks in the guano cave are anything other than white soluble salts commonly found in guano? Why claim it is quick lime? Please provide evidence.
2. Please provide evidence that the so-called hand print shows any skin impressions at all despite the numerous claims of that in the video.
3. Please provide evidence of intense heat in the cave that did not destroy delicate objects found in the cave such as the duck decoys. The video claims 1500F heat to form quick lime that did not remove thick organic material from the cave surfaces.
4. Can anyone explain how a hand print was overlooked by 100 years of miners and archaeologists in a wee cave only 35 by 100 feet in size?

I think the duo needs to go back and look for more bigfoot massacre evidence.

#6    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 23,867 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 05 September 2013 - 02:45 AM

This has already been the subject of a thread a short while back.

Looking at the cave, it seems clear that a giant that size, if it could exist at all, would have not been able to get into the cave at all.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users