Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Campbell to make Keurig into soup machine

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 5,224 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 05 September 2013 - 03:02 PM

I've seen photos online of college kids using normal coffee makers for all manner of "cooking" so this would be the next logical step. It's really only gross if you use the same Keurig for coffee AND soup.

NEW YORK (AP) -- If you ever wanted soup to come out of your coffee machine, you're in luck.
Campbell Soup Co. says it will start offering K-cup soup packs that can be made with Green Mountain's popular single-serve coffee machines. The soups include a K-cup pack of broth that is brewed over a packet of dry pasta and vegetables.

"It's delicious soup at the touch of a button," Campbell CEO Denise Morrison said in a phone interview.

Green Mountain says its machines are designed so that the system is cleansed by the brewing process, meaning there wouldn't be a danger of the soup and coffee flavors mixing. In addition to coffee and tea, Green Mountain also offers K-cups for fruit drinks and hot cocoa.

Full story

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users