Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Al Qaeda is Attacking Christian Village

al qaeda

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#31    aztek

aztek

Telekinetic

• 6,753 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:48 PM

View PostCyberKen, on 05 September 2013 - 08:38 PM, said:

The New York Times is showing atrocities in Syria by Al Qaeda.

i've seen those videos, chest opening, heart eating....

atorcities happen all over the third world 24\7.

pretty sure there is another reason, just can't fugure what, but we'll find out soon enough.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#32    Ugly1

Ugly1

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 12:29 AM

It's all perspective. The sanctions the US have placed on many countries has been an indirect attack on countless Muslim villages. I've read the bible and if my Christian brothers and sisters have gone home then amen! They are home! I will not grieve over my Christian brothers and sisters going to a place that I envy them for going to. We only care because it effects our feelings and our emotions. The dead Christians are in a paradise that all of us may one day get to feast in. I plan on seeing some of my Muslim brothers and sisters up there too.

#33    CyberKen

CyberKen

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:32 PM

View Postaztek, on 05 September 2013 - 08:48 PM, said:

i've seen those videos, chest opening, heart eating....

atorcities happen all over the third world 24\7.

pretty sure there is another reason, just can't fugure what, but we'll find out soon enough.

The rebels are on the Front Page of the New York Times.

They tortured and then executed 7 Syrian soldiers on video.

We want these guys in charge of Syria?

#34    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 6,170 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:12 PM

.. i think   we   want chaos in Syria.. followed by some flim flam government more easily taken advantage of ? ...  Just  like Afghanistan  Iraq  and Libya .

I could be completely wrong.. but that's the way i sees it.

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#35    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 12,109 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:21 PM

Because Al Qaeda are our friends when they align their interests with Zionist interests.   As if why we were attacked on 9/11 could get any clearer than this, with our people still too blindfolded not to notice.   I don't appreciate shooting missiles on behalf of people who are going to slaughter Christians or anyone else.  I don't appreciate this ridiculous slap in the face of the families of the 9/11 dead.

Hillary Clinton was out there in recent years praising Qaddafi too.  World leaders ought to take notice what snake pits they're in when they sit and chat with the liars of the Obama administration.

"The power to declare war, including the power of judging the causes of war, is fully and exclusively vested in the Legislature.  The Executive has no right, in any case, to decide the question" ~ James Madison
"Peace cannot be achieved by force, only by understanding."  ~ Albert Einstein
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.  Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

#36    CyberKen

CyberKen

Psychic Spy

• 1,778 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:09 PM

View PostYamato, on 06 September 2013 - 07:21 PM, said:

Because Al Qaeda are our friends when they align their interests with Zionist interests.   As if why we were attacked on 9/11 could get any clearer than this, with our people still too blindfolded not to notice.   I don't appreciate shooting missiles on behalf of people who are going to slaughter Christians or anyone else.  I don't appreciate this ridiculous slap in the face of the families of the 9/11 dead.

Hillary Clinton was out there in recent years praising Qaddafi too.  World leaders ought to take notice what snake pits they're in when they sit and chat with the liars of the Obama administration.

Things sure change quickly. Morsi is under house arrest. Mubarak will be released!

It's hard to keep up.

#37    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,251 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:13 PM

first of all .. it's not Alquada they're syrian rebels
secondly they did not attack the village they attacked army in the village
thirdly .. they withdrew  to the sides of the village so the government would not bomb the crap out of the village
so no civilians get harmed because we know if the rebels took control of the village
the government will burn it to the ground the government does not care about christians or churches
but appearntly .. the rebels do which is why they withdrew

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great

#38    CyberKen

CyberKen

Psychic Spy

• 1,778 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:16 PM

View PostKnight Of Shadows, on 06 September 2013 - 08:13 PM, said:

first of all .. it's not Alquada they're syrian rebels
secondly they did not attack the village they attacked army in the village
thirdly .. they withdrew  to the sides of the village so the government would not bomb the crap out of the village
so no civilians get harmed because we know if the rebels took control of the village
the government will burn it to the ground the government does not care about christians or churches
but appearntly .. the rebels do which is why they withdrew

So, Al Qaeda doesn't hate Christians?

#39    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,251 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:23 PM

View PostCyberKen, on 06 September 2013 - 08:16 PM, said:

So, Al Qaeda doesn't hate Christians?
Al Qaeda hate everyone .. but the syrian rebels are not alqauda
they're 250.000-300.000 rebel fighting for freedom
Al Qaeda assosicated groups are nearly 15.000 divided in few groups

and the ones who attacked the army is in the village is FSA rebels
they protected churches and repaired them after the government bombed them in other villages

Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots

#40    preacherman76

preacherman76

Seeker

• 11,291 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:52 PM

View PostKnight Of Shadows, on 06 September 2013 - 08:23 PM, said:

Al Qaeda hate everyone .. but the syrian rebels are not alqauda
they're 250.000-300.000 rebel fighting for freedom
Al Qaeda assosicated groups are nearly 15.000 divided in few groups

and the ones who attacked the army is in the village is FSA rebels
they protected churches and repaired them after the government bombed them in other villages

Hey Knight. Hows things going in your area? I know your not going to hear me, but bro you should get the hell outta there. Listen, after America helps take out Assad, bet your ass the FSA rebels wont be the ones taking charge. And when you try to fight against that, America will then call you the terrorist. You have next to zero chance of your country not being ruled by the worst terrorists this world has ever seen, the banks.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#41    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,251 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:56 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 06 September 2013 - 08:52 PM, said:

Hey Knight. Hows things going in your area? I know your not going to hear me, but bro you should get the hell outta there. Listen, after America helps take out Assad, bet your ass the FSA rebels wont be the ones taking charge. And when you try to fight against that, America will then call you the terrorist. You have next to zero chance of your country not being ruled by the worst terrorists this world has ever seen, the banks.
man we faced the most brutal government perhaps in all history to get our freedom
and that government called us terrorists all along
we won't stop fighting if another dictator has been setup in the place of previous one
we will fight against that too and will fight against anything against our will
in cause you didn't notice the country already destroyed .. we got nothing left to lose
and the only thing left for us is freedom and no way on hell we're going to give up on that

am planning to leave syria .. but only after the revolution and rebels prevail over this government :D
because for the next 10 years .. the country will be broke and no work

Edited by Knight Of Shadows, 06 September 2013 - 08:57 PM.

#42    CyberKen

CyberKen

Psychic Spy

• 1,778 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 01:30 PM

View PostKnight Of Shadows, on 06 September 2013 - 08:56 PM, said:

man we faced the most brutal government perhaps in all history to get our freedom
and that government called us terrorists all along
we won't stop fighting if another dictator has been setup in the place of previous one
we will fight against that too and will fight against anything against our will
in cause you didn't notice the country already destroyed .. we got nothing left to lose
and the only thing left for us is freedom and no way on hell we're going to give up on that

am planning to leave syria .. but only after the revolution and rebels prevail over this government :D
because for the next 10 years .. the country will be broke and no work

I think Syria is being set up.

The real target is Iran. Uranium centrifuges are a threat to Israel.

#43    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,251 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 07 September 2013 - 09:17 PM

View PostCyberKen, on 07 September 2013 - 01:30 PM, said:

I think Syria is being set up.

The real target is Iran. Uranium centrifuges are a threat to Israel.
if it is a set up .. we certinally syrians are not in on it
our only goal is to attain freedom and the rest of the world can go on with their little profits game
our goal is higher

#44    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:45 PM

I saw this and thought I would post it.....

The battle over Maaloula, an ancient village that is home to two of the oldest surviving monasteries in Syria, has thrown a spotlight on the deep-seated fears that many of Syria's religious minorities harbor about the growing role of Islamic extremists on the rebel side in the civil war against President Bashar Assad's regime.
The prominence of al-Qaida-linked fighters has factored into the reluctance of Western powers to provide direct military support to the rebels. It has also figured in the debate underway in the U.S. Congress over whether to launch military strikes against Syria in retaliation for an alleged chemical weapons attack last month.
After days of clashes in and around Maaloula, rebels captured the village following fierce fighting late Saturday, according to the Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, a monitoring group. Observatory director Rami Abdul-Rahman said the assault was led by Jabhat al-Nusra, an al-Qaida-affiliated group, as well as by the Qalamon Liberation Front.
He said around 1,500 rebels were inside Maaloula, while the army had the village surrounded.
Syria's state news agency provided a dramatically different account of the battle, saying the military reported "progress" in its offensive in Maaloula.
"The army continued its military operation against terrorist elements in Maaloula village and its vicinity, inflicting a heavy casualty in the ranks of the terrorists, including their leaders," the news agency said.
State-run TV reported that all churches in Maaloula were now safe and the army was chasing gunmen in the western hills.
But residents of Maaloula reached by telephone described fierce battles in the streets that forced them and other locals to flee as opposition fighters flooded the village.
One resident said the rebels - many of them wearing beards and shouting, "God is great!" - attacked Christian homes and churches shortly after seizing the village.
"They shot and killed people. I heard gunshots and then I saw three bodies lying in the middle of a street in the old quarters of the village," the resident said by telephone. "So many people fled the village for safety."
Now, he said, Maaloula "is a ghost town."
"Where is President Obama to see what befallen on us?" asked the man, who fled the village on Sunday. He declined to give his name out of fear for his safety.
Another resident who escaped earlier in the day said Assad's forces were deployed on the outskirts of the village, while gunmen inside refused to allow anybody in. He said that one of the churches, called Demyanos, had been torched and that gunmen stormed into two other churches and robbed them.
A third resident reached by phone said he saw militants forcing some Christian residents to convert to Islam.
"I saw the militants grabbing five villagers Wednesday and threatening them: `Either you convert to Islam or you will be beheaded,'" he said.
The two other residents said they heard rumors about such conversions but did not see them. The reports could not be independently verified. All three residents spoke on condition of anonymity out of fear of retaliation.
Situated about 40 miles (60 kilometers) northeast of Damascus, Maaloula had been firmly under the regime's grip despite sitting in the middle of rebel-held territory east and north of the capital.
The village was a major tourist attraction before the civil war. Some of its residents still speak a version of Aramaic, the language of biblical times believed to have been used by Jesus.
The attack highlights fears among Syrian Christians that the alternative to Assad's regime - which is made up mostly of Alawites, followers of an offshoot of Shiite Islam - would not tolerate minority religions.
Such concerns have helped Assad retain the support of large chunks of Syria's minority communities, including Christians, Alawites, Druze and ethnic Kurds. Most of the rebels and their supporters are Sunni Muslims.

Link: http://hosted.ap.org...-09-08-05-37-13

:(

#45    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,771 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 09:01 PM

View PostKnight Of Shadows, on 07 September 2013 - 09:17 PM, said:

if it is a set up .. we certinally syrians are not in on it
our only goal is to attain freedom and the rest of the world can go on with their little profits game
our goal is higher

Hello KOS. I have seen a few interviews with Assad. He strikes me as an intelligent man, not a evil dictator. Can you explain the Syrian peoples issue with Assad?

From my understanding, he is not looking to install himself as a dictator, rather he is changing the constitution to allow for more than 1 political party so that fair and proper elections can finally take place in Syria in 2014. Is 2014 too long to wait to get rid of this man? Considering in the past there has not been even a promise of fair elections, why choose this man to overthrow just when he is trying to enshrine fair elections into the political landscape?

Election law

On August 2011 President Assad signed Decree No. 101 on amending the General Elections Law. The Law stipulates that elections are to be held with public, secret, direct and equal voting where each Syrian voter, who completed eighteen years old, has one vote. The Law does not allow army members and policemen in service to participate in elections. It also provides for forming a higher judicial committee for elections with its headquarters in Damascus to monitor the elections and ensure its integrity, in addition to forming judicial sub-committees in every Syrian province affiliated to the higher committee.[7]

http://en.wikipedia....ctions_in_Syria

Also tagged with al qaeda

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users