Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Is Putin Losing It?

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#46    Leonardo

Leonardo

Awake

• 14,152 posts

• Hell is a guilty conscience

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:05 PM

View Postpallidin, on 06 September 2013 - 05:08 PM, said:

OK, I have a question here.

To preface before my question, I assume that Russia, being a long-time ally of Syria, has significant intelligence resources regarding this event.

So, why hasn't Russia disclosed evidence of what THEY know, in a manner suitable for UN review.

Perhaps because there is no evidence to disclose?

If, as some speculation has suggested, the incident was a mishandling of chemical weapons by some within the rebel forces, then there may be no evidence to find - except that chemical weapons had been used.

In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back. - Charlie Brown

"It is a profound and necessary truth that the deep things in science are not found because they are useful; they are found because it was possible to find them."  - J. Robert Oppenheimer; Scientific Director; The Manhattan Project

"talking bull**** is not a victimless crime" - Marina Hyde, author.

#47    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 11,897 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:18 PM

View PostLeonardo, on 06 September 2013 - 06:05 PM, said:

Perhaps because there is no evidence to disclose?

If, as some speculation has suggested, the incident was a mishandling of chemical weapons by some within the rebel forces, then there may be no evidence to find - except that chemical weapons had been used.
Do you seriously believe that the rebels have been supplied chemical weapons?  If so, by who?  It beggars rationality that the US would have done so since we still haven't even given them small arms.  Who then?  The UK or France?  All for the sake of a false flag to justify intervention?  Really?

Imagination is the power in the turn of a phrase.

#48    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,251 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:37 PM

View Postand then, on 06 September 2013 - 07:18 PM, said:

Do you seriously believe that the rebels have been supplied chemical weapons?  If so, by who?  It beggars rationality that the US would have done so since we still haven't even given them small arms.  Who then?  The UK or France?  All for the sake of a false flag to justify intervention?  Really?
they don't have chemcial weapons
only videos showed by god knows who .. could be government agents pretending to be rebels
making experiments on rats

that's the big proof they claim rebels have chemcial
but somehow the rebels finally got chemical weapons
instead of attacking the government with it .. they launch it from government controlled area
unto their stronghold in damascus countryside

that's the mystery of logic that those claim based on :D

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great

#49    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:36 PM

View PostKnight Of Shadows, on 06 September 2013 - 07:37 PM, said:

only videos showed by god knows who .. could be government agents pretending to be rebels

instead of attacking the government with it .. they launch it from government controlled area

Sorry, but yesterday in a 100 page report to the UN, Russia had scientific data, and irrefutable proof, that the rebels were the ones responsible for the March Sarin gas attack on civilians. And they DO have chemicals. The rebels have been posting videos on Youtube (They ain't too bright) of them gassing small animals....

#50    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,251 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:43 PM

View PostBurt Gummer, on 06 September 2013 - 08:36 PM, said:

Sorry, but yesterday in a 100 page report to the UN, Russia had scientific data, and irrefutable proof, that the rebels were the ones responsible for the March Sarin gas attack on civilians. And they DO have chemicals. The rebels have been posting videos on Youtube (They ain't too bright) of them gassing small animals....
youtube video .. those are not proof
any one can post them .. any one can claim they're rebels
not proof at all

the proof is .. that area was hit under rebels control
proof is .. the government attempted invading right after chemical attack
proof is ... government launched hundreds of missiles after the failed attempt to invade on same areas
proof is ... missiles with chem were launched from government stronghold Qasiun mountain

all those are not proof .. and youtube is proof ?
that's unreasonable iand illogical

as for russia they are partner in killing syrian people
and whatever they bring as " proof " it's the word of criminal to us
they have relentlessly provided weapons that they knew the government is using on civilians
and they kept providing
and not only that .. they offer their veto to keep the killing going on
plus they provide experts to lead battles

after all that you want me .. and syrians . to take the word of murderers supporters
those responsable for killing our children and families .. to take their words or any report they might give ?
sorry .. but whatever come out from russia " reports and all " is bs to us

Edited by Knight Of Shadows, 06 September 2013 - 08:44 PM.

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great

#51    docyabut2

docyabut2

Poltergeist

• 2,806 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 12:32 AM

Which group of rebels  does the majority of  the Syria people support ?

http://www.clarionpr...ia-are-islamist

#52    docyabut2

docyabut2

Poltergeist

• 2,806 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 01:51 AM

Where are the people that want to be free of Assad and these islamic terroists groups ?

http://www.foxnews.c...-badly-surface/

http://investigation...cid=msnhp&pos=2

Edited by docyabut2, 07 September 2013 - 01:56 AM.

#53    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 11,897 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 07 September 2013 - 02:37 AM

View Postdocyabut2, on 07 September 2013 - 01:51 AM, said:

Where are the people that want to be free of Assad and these islamic terroists groups ?

http://www.foxnews.c...-badly-surface/

http://investigation...cid=msnhp&pos=2
The only person I "know" from the country is KoS and he has regularly reported that the majority of his countrymen are fighting to depose Assad and kick the rest of this rabble out of Syria.  I assume they are a silent majority because they are not well trained and armed enough (yet) to get the job done.  The execution of those men was sickening but no more sickening than the images of babies and toddlers who screamed themselves into eternity for lack of air.  War is horrific - all war.  This conflict is exposing the degraded morality of all humanity in these last days.  As a race we have decided, it seems,  to turn our backs on a portion of the world and just write it off - remaining deaf to their screams.  I think it only leads to hearing the screams of those we love, eventually.

Imagination is the power in the turn of a phrase.

#54    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 10,440 posts

• I dunno --

Posted 07 September 2013 - 03:26 AM

View PostBurt Gummer, on 06 September 2013 - 08:36 PM, said:

You can fool some people all of the time.

#55    docyabut2

docyabut2

Poltergeist

• 2,806 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 03:45 AM

View Postand then, on 07 September 2013 - 02:37 AM, said:

The only person I "know" from the country is KoS and he has regularly reported that the majority of his countrymen are fighting to depose Assad and kick the rest of this rabble out of Syria.  I assume they are a silent majority because they are not well trained and armed enough (yet) to get the job done.  The execution of those men was sickening but no more sickening than the images of babies and toddlers who screamed themselves into eternity for lack of air.  War is horrific - all war.  This conflict is exposing the degraded morality of all humanity in these last days.  As a race we have decided, it seems,  to turn our backs on a portion of the world and just write it off - remaining deaf to their screams.  I think it only leads to hearing the screams of those we love, eventually.

I suppose one can`nt really believe everything posted on the net, but for the US to go in there has to be some kind of proof of what going on, or its just the fact  chemical weapons were used and it must be stopped.

#56    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 10,440 posts

• I dunno --

Posted 07 September 2013 - 03:49 AM

View Postdocyabut2, on 07 September 2013 - 03:45 AM, said:

I suppose one can`nt really believe everything posted on the net, but for the US to go in there has to be some kind of proof of what going on, or its just the fact  chemical weapons were used and it must be stopped.
The latter.  We all know what happened here, and those who deny it are propagandists.

#57    Eluus

Eluus

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 10:09 AM

View PostKnight Of Shadows, on 06 September 2013 - 07:37 PM, said:

You may be interested in this news article KoS:

Turkey finds sarin gas in homes of suspected Syrian Islamists

http://rt.com/news/s...y-al-nusra-021/

That was back in May and I remember very well that it was also in the news on Turkish TV. So if you're going to claim that it was a lie, then the Turkish media had been lieing too, but why? Why would they lie that they had captured sarin gas in a 2kg cylinder that was going to be used in a bomb in Turkey back in May?

Here are links to Turkish Media reporting this in May:

http://www.hurriyet....em/23406891.asp

http://www.radikal.c...bulundu-1135579

Now the Islamist g'ment in Turkey controls %99 of the media .They are Sunni and they are US' puppets. The media/g'ment have no incentive to lie against a military intervention in Syria.

Read the articles carefully. Their original plan was to make a false flag attack in Adana, Turkey.

Now you have evidence that the rebels have access to chemical weapons and they are very well capable of killing civilians, other Sunnis, for a false flag.

Edited by Eluus, 07 September 2013 - 10:27 AM.

#58    Leonardo

Leonardo

Awake

• 14,152 posts

• Hell is a guilty conscience

Posted 07 September 2013 - 10:17 AM

View PostFrank Merton, on 07 September 2013 - 03:26 AM, said:

And what is it preventing you from being the fool?

View PostFrank Merton, on 07 September 2013 - 03:49 AM, said:

The latter.  We all know what happened here, and those who deny it are propagandists.

As far as I can determine, no-one has denied that chemical weapons were used. So your argument is a strawman.

What is the source of controversy, is that the US/UK/France are claiming it was the Assad regime who used them, and are using this claim as a pretext for military intervention against the regime only. They have provided no evidence for this claim, and have not commented on the reasonably strong claims that rebel forces also have, and have used, chemical weapons.

Given this, it is obvious the reason the US/UK/France want to intervene is not for the purpose of destroying chemical weapons, but to weaken the Assad regime. It is a politically-motivated military action they are proposing (and thus, illegal), not a humanitarian action.

In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back. - Charlie Brown

"It is a profound and necessary truth that the deep things in science are not found because they are useful; they are found because it was possible to find them."  - J. Robert Oppenheimer; Scientific Director; The Manhattan Project

"talking bull**** is not a victimless crime" - Marina Hyde, author.

#59    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 7,605 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 10:22 AM

View PostFrank Merton, on 07 September 2013 - 03:26 AM, said:

I believe the Russian proof was not 100%, it was on the Sky News yellow rolling ticker thing for about 15 minutes and vanished  after.

#60    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 7,605 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 10:23 AM

View PostEluus, on 07 September 2013 - 10:09 AM, said:

You may be interested in this news article KoS:

Turkey finds sarin gas in homes of suspected Syrian Islamists

http://rt.com/news/s...y-al-nusra-021/

That was back in May and I remember very well that it was also in the news on Turkish TV. So if you're going to claim that it was a lie, then the Turkish media had been lieing too, but why? Why would they lie that they had captured sarin gas in a 2kg cylinder that was going to be used in a bomb in Turkey back in May?

Here are links to Turkish Media reporting this in May:

http://www.hurriyet....em/23406891.asp

http://www.radikal.c...bulundu-1135579

Now the Islamist g'ment in Turkey controls %99 of the media .They are Sunni and they are US' puppets. Read the articles carefully. Their original plan was to make a false flag attack in Adana, Turkey.

Now you have evidence that the rebels have access to chemical weapons and they are very well capable of killing civilians, other Sunnis, for a false flag.
I also believe it was the Kurdish rebels who were planning to attack Adana

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users