Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Welcome to the scariest job interview ever!

lg electronics job interview fake office prank

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 38,088 posts

• "Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." - Albert Einstein

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:12 PM

Applicants for a job interview with LG Electronics in Chile had the scare of their lives when the company played a cruel prank on them that has been turned into an amusing TV advertisement.

To promote just how life-like images appear on the company’s 82-inch ‘Ultra HD’ TV, LG created a fake office in which one of its screen was positioned to look like a window.

Four unlucky applicants – two men and two women – were then filmed in the fake office being interviewed for a job with the company.

http://www.dailymail...-TV-screen.html

Posted Image

#2    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 5,030 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:17 PM

That's just cruel!

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#3    Render

Render

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,080 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 11:41 AM

That's just obviously fake and pretty clearly explained to be a publicity stunt.

#4    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 5,030 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 06 September 2013 - 02:42 PM

No sense of humour?

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#5    Aggie

Aggie

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 02:47 PM

Hilarious!!

No matter what happens....never stop believing in people.....never stop believing in love♥♥

#6    Moon Gazer

Moon Gazer

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

• Stonewylde.... follow me to Stonewylde....

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:01 PM

I think it's brilliant LOL.

#7    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,810 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:05 PM

Did they get the job?

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#8    newbloodmoon

newbloodmoon

cosmic wombat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,870 posts

• "Only through absolute loyalty to each other can the few control the many." - Peter J. Carroll

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:25 PM

I hope they got a job after they got the bejeezus scared out of them

A newcomer asked to be shown the way to the monastery, and Chao-chou replied:  "Have you finished eating your rice?... Then go wash your bowl!"  Therupon the monk gained instant enlightenment.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users