Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

Neurosurgeon Speaks On How Vaccines Harm

• Please log in to reply
251 replies to this topic

#1    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:47 AM

http://www.wakingtim...in-development/

Arguably one of the most outspoken and articulate leaders in raising awareness on the dangers of vaccination, Dr. Russell Blaylock, MD, provides compelling arguments why the vaccination of pregnant women is harmful and a hidden cause of neurological disorders. He also discusses the toxic ingredients in vaccines such as formaldehyde, mercury, aluminum and MSG and the detrimental effects they have on the brain and nervous system. Dr. Blaylock also touches on other vaccine-related topics, such as the conflicts of interests influencing vaccination policy due to the influence the pharmaceutical industry exerts on the government and the pharmaceutical industry, the polio epidemics in Africa, mercury toxicity and other medical scandals.

#2    cacoseraph

cacoseraph

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 176 posts

• this user is both more and less wrathful and more and less clever than he seems

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:02 AM

and yet no real actual, you know, evidence.  i actually hate all b.s. antivaxxers.  you are not making things better, you are actively killing people.  cheers for that, if you are psychopaths.  also, WakingTimes.... really?  when no genuine sources will accept your nonsense that's where you settle?

#3    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:24 AM

View Postcacoseraph, on 06 September 2013 - 09:02 AM, said:

and yet no real actual, you know, evidence.  i actually hate all b.s. antivaxxers.  you are not making things better, you are actively killing people.  cheers for that, if you are psychopaths.  also, WakingTimes.... really?  when no genuine sources will accept your nonsense that's where you settle?

I hope you go get all your vaccine's the system can give you.

I remember piers morgan getting a vaccine and got a cold the next week.  :whistle:

#4    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,847 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 06 September 2013 - 10:39 AM

You'll learn the OP is a fan of baseless claims, not evidence.

#5    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,847 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 06 September 2013 - 10:45 AM

View Postdavid icke is right, on 06 September 2013 - 09:24 AM, said:

I remember piers morgan getting a vaccine and got a cold the next week.  :whistle:
He got a flu vaccine. You're not too bright.

Edited by Rlyeh, 06 September 2013 - 10:45 AM.

#6    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,409 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 11:08 AM

View Postdavid icke is right, on 06 September 2013 - 09:24 AM, said:

I hope you go get all your vaccine's the system can give you.

There is no cold vaccine.  Your point?

I shouldn't be surprised though.  That's about the general knowledge level of most anti-vaxxers.

How about that church in Texas that told folks not to vaccinate their children for Jesus or some such nonsense.  Nice little measles outbreak they're dealing with now.

Edited by Rafterman, 06 September 2013 - 11:10 AM.

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

#7    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

• The default position is to give a ****

Posted 06 September 2013 - 11:46 AM

"i actually hate all b.s. antivaxxers.  you are not making things better, you are actively killing people.  cheers for that, if you are psychopaths."
its always framed as pro-vaccine vs anti-vaccine isn't it.
a false dialectic is always promoted to manipulate us by narrowing the debate window.
do you want safe vaccines or unsafe vaccines? its that simple.

maybe we should just let those that make and sell vaccines to do all the testing, and while we're at it get our governments to give immunity to them for any vaccine damage, oh wait we did that already.

Dr Blaylock MD, is a dilligent reseacher and reviewer of the scientific literature and an expert in the neurology field. i wouldn't dismiss what he says lightly.

#8    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,903 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 06 September 2013 - 11:52 AM

They're actively killing people? That's quite dramatic of you to say.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#9    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 12:55 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 06 September 2013 - 10:45 AM, said:

He got a flu vaccine. You're not too bright.

so predictable.

#10    seaturtlehorsesnake

seaturtlehorsesnake

white hot fury

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,060 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:37 PM

what's predictable is the way you never actually respond to anyone's comments in a way that actually, you know, addresses what they said.

#11    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:11 PM

View Postpatagonianhorsesnake, on 06 September 2013 - 06:37 PM, said:

what's predictable is the way you never actually respond to anyone's comments in a way that actually, you know, addresses what they said.

Most of the time, just recently their was that measles out break and as soon as that happened what happened?, how many people went and took their kids to get vaccinated.   I just find it funny how people are so afraid they can't think rationally but react and like a sheep follow orders  to get the jab.   I can see them laughing, "watch this, I bet i can sell all those vaccines to the idiots"!    They know how to play the human race, peace of pi$$.  How much did they pharmaceutical comanies make out if it?

#12    DecoNoir

DecoNoir

The Entertainer

• 2,782 posts

• ... The Aristocrats.

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:19 PM

View Postdavid icke is right, on 06 September 2013 - 07:11 PM, said:

Most of the time, just recently their was that measles out break and as soon as that happened what happened?, how many people went and took their kids to get vaccinated.   I just find it funny how people are so afraid they can't think rationally but react and like a sheep follow orders  to get the jab.   I can see them laughing, "watch this, I bet i can sell all those vaccines to the idiots"!    They know how to play the human race, peace of pi$$.  How much did they pharmaceutical comanies make out if it?

Yeah, who'd figure that most people like living as opposed to dying do to discredited claimes backed by equally discredited science.

And the old "sheep" insult really? Everybody knows that's just code for "I've got nothing to back me up, but **** you anyway!"

I reject your reality, and substitute my own! Mostly because yours is boring as hell.

#13    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:40 PM

and yet no real actual, you know, evidence.  i actually hate all b.s. antivaxxers.  you are not making things better, you are actively killing people.  cheers for that, if you are psychopaths.  also, WakingTimes.... really?  when no genuine sources will accept your nonsense that's where you settle?vscc

Theres tons of evidence ,all of which is covered up by the medical community .
All anyone has to do is look at rates of autism and birth defects ,country to country,year by year  ,and then compare the rise of each disorder to the amount of childhood vaccinations.given in the same country same year.
The rise of disease correlates perfectly to the rise of vaccination .
By year and by country .
The first cases of autism in some countries ,did not appear until after vaccinstions began .
The country was COMPLETELY autism free for its *entire history* ,before vsccinations were introduced .
Ahem

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 06 September 2013 - 07:41 PM.

Miss me?

#14    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:45 PM

View PostDecoNoir, on 06 September 2013 - 07:19 PM, said:

Yeah, who'd figure that most people like living as opposed to dying do to discredited claimes backed by equally discredited science.

And the old "sheep" insult really? Everybody knows that's just code for "I've got nothing to back me up, but **** you anyway!"

Ok I have had the hepatitus b vaccine, means I am immune so I can shag anything with hepatitus B or If I catch it through blood.   It's ok I knew a nurse who had the vaccine and she shagged everything and funnily enough, caught,  ...........cough cough.................hepitius through sex.  :whistle:    Yeah vaccines really work or is their something sinister going on?   I get the feeling we are supposed to be kept sick, sick enough where we are kept alive but able to perform.  think if the corporations weren't able to sell product's.   Keeping the human race in it's boxes keeps them in their massive boxes, ie houses and in power.

#15    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:46 PM

View PostLittle Fish, on 06 September 2013 - 11:46 AM, said:

"i actually hate all b.s. antivaxxers.  you are not making things better, you are actively killing people.  cheers for that, if you are psychopaths."
its always framed as pro-vaccine vs anti-vaccine isn't it.
a false dialectic is always promoted to manipulate us by narrowing the debate window.
do you want safe vaccines or unsafe vaccines? its that simple.

maybe we should just let those that make and sell vaccines to do all the testing, and while we're at it get our governments to give immunity to them for any vaccine damage, oh wait we did that already.

Dr Blaylock MD, is a dilligent reseacher and reviewer of the scientific literature and an expert in the neurology field. i wouldn't dismiss what he says lightly.

Best arguememt for the subject i have ever heard.
*applause*
When i was a child,vaccines were made to save .Now they're made to make money ,with no thoughts to the consequences .
This is not exclusive to vaccines,but ALL MEDICATIONS being pushed on the public today .
So i am just anti big pharm.
Their goal is money ,nothing more .

But its been PROVEN that even my polio vaccine ,potentially causes cancer ....
So we have all been guinea pigs.

I would have no problem getting a vaccination that was safe,and at this point in time NONE OF THEM ,are safe .

Miss me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users