Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

Neurosurgeon Speaks On How Vaccines Harm

• Please log in to reply
251 replies to this topic

#16    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Poltergeist

• 2,208 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:48 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 06 September 2013 - 07:40 PM, said:

Theres tons of evidence ,all of which is covered up by the medical community .
All anyone has to do is look at rates of autism and birth defects ,country to country,year by year  ,and then compare the rise of each disorder to the amount of childhood vaccinations.given in the same country same year.
The rise of disease correlates perfectly to the rise of vaccination .
By year and by country .
The first cases of autism in some countries ,did not appear until after vaccinstions began .
The country was COMPLETELY autism free for its *entire history* ,before vsccinations were introduced .
Ahem

Considering the rapid increase in population worldwide would mean a general increase in the amount of reported cases of autism and birth defects.  Plus the fact that medical research have found an increasing spectrum of autism, makes your "data" perfectly moot.

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#17    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:49 PM

MMR - Measles-Mumps-Rubella Merck & Co., Inc. 800.672.6372 * measles, mumps, rubella live virus, neomycin sorbitol, hydrolized gelatin, chick embryonic fluid, and human diploid cells from aborted fetal tissue (NaturalNews) The Obama Administration has given its blessing to PepsiCo to continue utilizing the services of a company that produces flavor chemicals for the beverage giant using aborted human fetal tissue.

Learn more: http://www.naturalne...l#ixzz2e8yzZaR3

:whistle: I think I will drink pepsi than have a vaccine. :su

#18    preacherman76

preacherman76

Seeker

• 11,389 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:52 PM

View PostDecoNoir, on 06 September 2013 - 07:19 PM, said:

Yeah, who'd figure that most people like living as opposed to dying do to discredited claimes backed by equally discredited science.

And the old "sheep" insult really? Everybody knows that's just code for "I've got nothing to back me up, but **** you anyway!"

Thats the funny part. Inorder to believe these vaccines are safe, even though they are loaded with well known harmful toxins, you have to believe that saying things like mercury is harmful to your brain, is discredited science. You basicaly have to drop any and all common sence to believe the lies of multi billion dollar drug companies. Some of which have been caught red handed doing horrible things.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#19    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:56 PM

View Postdavid icke is right, on 06 September 2013 - 07:45 PM, said:

Ok I have had the hepatitus b vaccine, means I am immune so I can shag anything with hepatitus B or If I catch it through blood.   It's ok I knew a nurse who had the vaccine and she shagged everything and funnily enough, caught,  ...........cough cough.................hepitius through sex.  :whistle:    Yeah vaccines really work or is their something sinister going on?      I get the feeling we are supposed to be kept sick, sick enough where we are kept alive but able to perform.  think if the corporations weren't able to sell product's.   Keeping the human race in it's boxes keeps them in their massive boxes, ie houses and in power.
Well hepatitis c is not covered by a vaccine at all,and its technically 100% deadly .
There are ways to get hepatitis B ways other than sexes as well.
Its far more contagious than HIV.
It can live on surfaces for weeks.

I find the gardacil vaccine the most dangerous of all.
Why,its for an exclusively sexually transmitted disease .
This is the argument for it never being given .

Its given to young people ,and it makes them think they are invincible.

This is no answer to SAFE SEX.AT ALL.

Everyone should practice safe sex.One vaccine that doesn't work ,can give a false sense of protection for cancer that is a result of HPV,is not safe at all.
They think they can go out and have unprotected sex now,exposing themselves to a world of harm .

There are tons of things you can catch ,other than HPV,from having unsafe sex.

Now this new HIV vaccine has been approved,after it infected multiple test subjects with HIV during test trials.

So people will get hep b,hiv,and HPV vaccination ,and think they are immune to everything,and just end up dead....
Yah .Brilliant

Miss me?

#20    preacherman76

preacherman76

Seeker

• 11,389 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:58 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 06 September 2013 - 07:46 PM, said:

Best arguememt for the subject i have ever heard.
*applause*
When i was a child,vaccines were made to save .Now they're made to make money ,with no thoughts to the consequences .
This is not exclusive to vaccines,but ALL MEDICATIONS being pushed on the public today .
So i am just anti big pharm.
Their goal is money ,nothing more .

But its been PROVEN that even my polio vaccine ,potentially causes cancer ....
So we have all been guinea pigs.

I would have no problem getting a vaccination that was safe,and at this point in time NONE OF THEM ,are safe .

View PostRaptorBites, on 06 September 2013 - 07:48 PM, said:

Considering the rapid increase in population worldwide would mean a general increase in the amount of reported cases of autism and birth defects.  Plus the fact that medical research have found an increasing spectrum of autism, makes your "data" perfectly moot.

Hu? The cases are made pound for pound. Like back in the 50's something like 10 in every hundred thousand got autism. Now its like 1 in 10. There is no question that autism cases have gone through the roof. Its a epidemic

#21    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:59 PM

View PostRaptorBites, on 06 September 2013 - 07:48 PM, said:

To a shill maybe ,but not to anyone who actually examined the data and came  an objective comprehensive conclusion about it .

Miss me?

#22    preacherman76

preacherman76

Seeker

• 11,389 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:03 PM

*applause*
When i was a child,vaccines were made to save .Now they're made to make money ,with no thoughts to the consequences .
This is not exclusive to vaccines,but ALL MEDICATIONS being pushed on the public today .

I would have no problem getting a vaccination that was safe,and at this point in time NONE OF THEM ,are safe .

Amen to that. How many drugs do they advertise now that the side effects include suicide? Is it a coincidence that suicide is now the #1 cause of violent death in America? They are litteraly slaughtering us. And people are still dumb enough to trust them. Its amazing.

#23    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:21 PM

*applause*

I am sure who ever made us gave us an immune system to fight off viruses, why would we need to help it out, was the maker really a knob?  Is their a sinister plan to keep us all unhealthy to feed an another entity?  plausible?

#24    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,903 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:29 PM

View Postdavid icke is right, on 06 September 2013 - 08:21 PM, said:

I am sure who ever made us gave us an immune system to fight off viruses, why would we need to help it out, was the maker really a knob?  Is their a sinister plan to keep us all unhealthy to feed an another entity?  plausible?

This is probably the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard you say. Why would we need to "help out" the immune system? Go actually use the brain that you were given and research how diseases work. There are diseases out there that can kill you, but you would be safe if you had been vaccinated. You can't just jump in here calling everyone else an idiot when you yourself have no idea what youre talking about.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#25    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

• The default position is to give a ****

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:38 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 06 September 2013 - 08:03 PM, said:

Amen to that. How many drugs do they advertise now that the side effects include suicide? Is it a coincidence that suicide is now the #1 cause of violent death in America? They are litteraly slaughtering us. And people are still dumb enough to trust them. Its amazing.
maybe they are brain damaged from the vaccines they take for breakfast everyday so they can't think straight, so maybe these vaccine obsessionists falsely believe that their faith in vaccines is a reasoned conclusion, and as they say, a belief not based on reason cannot be reasoned with.

#26    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:41 PM

View PostStellar, on 06 September 2013 - 08:29 PM, said:

This is probably the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard you say. Why would we need to "help out" the immune system? Go actually use the brain that you were given and research how diseases work. There are diseases out there that can kill you, but you would be safe if you had been vaccinated. You can't just jump in here calling everyone else an idiot when you yourself have no idea what youre talking about.

Like the fear disease. :unsure2:

#27    ShadowSot

ShadowSot

Stinky Cheese

• 6,874 posts

• Oops.

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:42 PM

I wonder how many anti-vaxxers live outside of first world countries where the diseases vaccinated against still run rampant? My guess, not so many.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.
-Terry Pratchett

#28    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:43 PM

View PostStellar, on 06 September 2013 - 08:29 PM, said:

I hope they don't invent a vaccine that cures death. :whistle:  It's science it must work. :w00t:

I am not calling anyone an idiot I am simply putting another side of the argument up.

Edited by david icke is right, 06 September 2013 - 08:44 PM.

#29    ShadowSot

ShadowSot

Stinky Cheese

• 6,874 posts

• Oops.

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:47 PM

View Postdavid icke is right, on 06 September 2013 - 08:43 PM, said:

I hope they don't invent a vaccine that cures death. :whistle:  It's science it must work. :w00t:

I am not calling anyone an idiot I am simply putting another side of the argument up.
Right, you're just calling them sheep. Totally different. Hah!

It doesn't matter what evidence is presented against your claim, it's just proof of the conspiracy. No proof for your claim? Proof of the conspiracy!
There's no way to disprove your claim, as any contrary proof, from the logic you've set up, is therefor proof of your claim!

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.
-Terry Pratchett

#30    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:49 PM

View PostShadowSot, on 06 September 2013 - 08:42 PM, said:

I wonder how many anti-vaxxers live outside of first world countries where the diseases vaccinated against still run rampant? My guess, not so many.

Money controls the world, so If money wasn't an object couldn't everyone have fresh drinking water?   But then again money has to go to the rich so they have the monopoly so they control all thoughts and all life on planet earth.  

Yes the rich people wanna help third world countries.  *facepalm*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users