Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

Neurosurgeon Speaks On How Vaccines Harm

• Please log in to reply
251 replies to this topic

#46    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

• The default position is to give a ****

Posted 07 September 2013 - 02:39 PM

willowdreams said:

I get my vaccines every year, my job offers free flue vaccine, and for those who has not had it in years, others.. like tetnus, pneumonia, et et, all free at my job,...etc

View Postwillowdreams, on 07 September 2013 - 02:23 PM, said:

I on the other hand do not want ot be around those who have not had their shots
why? you've stated you have had all your vaccines,
are you stating that vaccines do not prevent you from getting the disease?

Edited by Little Fish, 07 September 2013 - 02:40 PM.

#47    willowdreams

willowdreams

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 934 posts

• Never let the facts get in the way of the truth- heard during an episode of 'Lie to Me' by Dr. Cal Lightman

Posted 07 September 2013 - 03:02 PM

View PostLittle Fish, on 07 September 2013 - 02:39 PM, said:

why? you've stated you have had all your vaccines,
are you stating that vaccines do not prevent you from getting the disease?

Because in general, people who do not get their vaccines and get the viruses or whatever, usually incur secondary conditions as well..  plus, it may be a general prejudice with me.

I personally do not give a damn what color you are, i have no concern about your sexuality, nor even do i care about your political views.

I just do not care, none of those things mean much to me.

But I have found that those people who see the devil behind every tree (i think you can figure out what I mean), usually are people who i desire to be weary of and avoid.

They tend to avoid many things out of fear, not just vaccines, and I cannot trust that they are 'clean' people.  The few people I have met who refuse out and out the vaccines also refuse many other things, they are not as 'clean' as the need to be, and they are in fact, more often sick with other things then not. They are the ones I hear coughing the most at work, this is a FACT, that I have viewed with the many peopl eI work with), those who speak out the most against vaccines and such (and believe me, we all know who they are at work, as during the week the medical people are there to give vaccines, they are the most vocal and in your face).. they are the ones who cough the most, miss the most amount of work due to illnesses and spread a lot of stuff around that does not need spread.

This is a fact in the area I live. I do not claim it is OVERALL, I live in the bible belt area, and I hear people saying things on these boards and other places, how horrid it is for them, how persecuted they are, yet in the area I live which is bible belt, i am not persecuted over my lack of religious belief.. so I understand my experience may be different, but MY job hires close to 500 new people every fall for our 'seasonals' which is from aug to feb, and the experiences we have had due to pple against vaccination is a NORM.

SO prejudice or not, I do not want them around me in my home, heck i would prefer they not be at my job, but even I am not so bad that I would deny someone a job to pay bills and food.

But it is so bad now with the majority of these people, and the iillnesses has risen enough to where my job now passes out hand cleaners for all its employees so that we can keep a bit cleaner, and use when others are coughing, and my job now has an onsite nurse practioner who will see the employees free, to help people out.

Now, if most of the people getting sick were over all between everyone, and not more centered on those refusing vaccinations, I would feel different. Maybe if they were not so vocal about it and in your face during the week of free vaccines, *I* would never even KNOW.  But alas, it is what it is.

I also do not go around smokers either, i understand second hand smoking is bad bad bad, I do not want to be in a car with someone who has drank alcohol either.  

When people do not take precautions concerning their health, then they find themselves sick more often, they do hurt others.

Maybe not everything is contagious, but enough stuff is. And for those of us who are now entering the later years of their life, that can be bad.

I do not live my life in fear, like you will most likely think, I work 5 to 6 days a week with a LOT of people, my adult kids are out there with jobs and child care. We go out in public quite often, i have friends and we enjoy going out and about.

But I am more cautious and I do pay more attention to those around me.

Edited by willowdreams, 07 September 2013 - 03:06 PM.

Posted Image

#48    willowdreams

willowdreams

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 934 posts

• Never let the facts get in the way of the truth- heard during an episode of 'Lie to Me' by Dr. Cal Lightman

Posted 07 September 2013 - 03:52 PM

Look people, this is my take on it all, you can take it with a grain of salt, laugh about it or embrace it.

The truth is, this is the real world. It is not a world ruled by invisible lizards or inside a matrix, i serious doubt some aliens will come rescue us from or sings, nor would they most likely want to if they are there.

We live in the real world. We live in a world will illnesses prevail, where common cold can and does kill. We live where if we do not take care of ourselves we can and do make other people ill.

Vaccines is not always the end all cure all, but they are the help all. They help our bodies, they have done this for a long time and it has been proven time and time again, small pox is just a small point in this as is polio.

Some illnesses evolve year after year, this keeps scientist on their toes and people on their backs hacking up lungs or just in general sick.

There will always be these conspiracy theories, but they need investigated, not assumed correct with no real proof.

Also look at who is offering these theories and see if they are offering real hard core proof.

Look around you. People are taking these vaccines right and left, do you visually see the evils of it? Seriously, do you?

As populations grow, you will find autism and other things on the rise, in many cases mongoloid (ignore types) as older and older woman are having children and sadly, it has been shown the older the woman is, the more likely some conditions can and does arise within the child, some science studies i have heard are showing it is not just on the female side, but the male sperm side as well.

So to blanket the blame onto vaccines with no real proof makes no sense.

Maybe it is the time I grew up in. But I was always told to look around and see for myself. I was always told that if there is no proof to it, then turn myself around and do what I know is right as long as I am not harming others.

It seems the more we shuck our brain out the window and follow these odd beleifs and believe in conspiracy theories, the worse off things become.

Science is NOT always the answer as sometimes science has no answer, not at this time. Yes, our governent probably does get in the way of good, but in general, scientist are not wanting ot make us sick or sicker, as they are the ones who has to then deal with curing us, plus if we get sicker, so then do they.

Really, look at the proofs. Look at the facts, the proven facts, then move from there.

I still eat fresh farm eggs, drink raw milk when I can, eat home grown vegies and fruits and wild game meat. I clean with lemon juice, vinegars and tea tree oil and plain old fashioned water.  We use homemade soap made from olive oils, herbs, lye and even lard.

I avoid most chemicals in life, and yet I still support vaccinations because I do see where they have imporoved health not made it worse.

I never want to chance any human being with whooping cough and other horrid stuff (sheesh at one time small pox and polio was rampant and killed/damaged sooo many)..

There are things you do to protect those you love as well as yourself. Until there is hard proof saying otherwise or until i can actually see the damages around me from all those around me who do vaccinate, I am going to agree with vaccinations and fully support them.

Also keep this in mind. It is not along the same as vaccinations, but it is one of the reasons that help me agree with them.

I misscarried my first baby, a little girl 'jayna rose', it was hard. I was depressed too.

I did not get a shot i needed, I am rh-. As a result of not getting that shot i needed within a day of birth/misscarry, my body built up immunities to things, so when I got pregnant with my second daughter Jessa June, my body attacked her. Now, this was nearly 30 yrs ago, I am sure things are different today then it was when I was pregnant with Jessa, but I am so lucky she was born as healthy as she was.

As a result she was born with severe contact allergies. Johnson and JOhnson shampoo, heck.. dove shampoo would break her poor body out into bloody blisters, she has little scars all over her body due to these blisters. Homemade soaps made from lard and olive oil was about the only thing she could use.

She also had low tcells/white cell count. Want to know what her neonatalist had us do?

He said 'you get that child every vaccination going around and then leave her alone, do not have her treated for every cough or fever, leave her alone'

We did that, I breast fed to give her whatever immunization i could give her, I got her all her shots when they were due. And let her be. When she got sick, we let her be sick, as long as cool baths kept her fever 102 to lower, we let her alone, only  treating her when the fever was not managed.

Her natural immunities she did have kicked in, the fevers forced her body to devolop the white blood cells she needed, by the time she was a teenager she was out of the woods, and now rarely ever even gets a cold! And when she does, she does not medicate, other then maybe an asperine, and she drinks loads of liquids and hot honey lemon tea or ginger tea.

so SERIOUSLY, I am all for vaccines.  

And I am not over the top FOR medicating everything under the sun when a child becomes ill.

I did my son the same way, he was born almost two months early ( I do not do pregancies very well, i never got pregnant again, amazingly enough not all woman seem 'born to breed' as many pple think they are)..

Had the same doctor with same advice, immunize immunize and immunize, and then let them be.. let their bodies work, but the immunization shots help prevent the worse of the worse that we know kills.. there is no reason to force such an illness/issue onto them.

Posted Image

#49    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 07:58 PM

View Postdavid icke is right, on 06 September 2013 - 08:47 AM, said:

excellent informative video, thanks for posting.

Edited by Little Fish, 07 September 2013 - 07:59 PM.

#50    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 08:02 PM

View Postdavid icke is right, on 06 September 2013 - 08:47 AM, said:

excellent informative video, thanks for posting.

#51    rodentraiser

rodentraiser

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 363 posts

• "Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it, and then misapplying the wrong remedies."

from Wrong Planet Forums

Posted 08 September 2013 - 01:23 AM

I think it's understood that just because you get a vaccine, it doesn't mean you still won't get sick. If you get a vaccine, you are far more likely to not to get the disease you were vaccinated against. What I see happening is an all or nothing mentality. I see people saying that they saw one person still get sick after having a vaccination, so therefore ALL vaccinations are useless. It's like food stamps. A lot of people get helped by having them but just because SOME people abuse them, there are people who don't want ANYONE to have them. It's sad, because people are never going to get 100% in anything, so to throw out what helps just because someone sees "only" a 95% success rate, is sad.

Willowdreams, I commend you on your choices. What I might be careful of, though, is the raw milk. People have already forgotten the E. coli O157:H7 epidemic that came from unpasturized Odwall apple juice. Also, some cows carry TB and that's something that can be passed on to people if they drink the milk of a tubercular cow.

Posted Image

I’m sick of voting for the lesser of two evils. The lesser of two evils is still evil. And almost always the lesser of two evils is our only choice.

We have been voting for the lesser of two evils for decade upon decade and look where it’s gotten us.     Coleman Luck

#52    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 12:21 PM

View Postrodentraiser, on 08 September 2013 - 01:23 AM, said:

If you get a vaccine, you are far more likely to not to get the disease you were vaccinated against.
and yet all outbreaks of disease always gets blamed on unvaccinated people, we've seen many people on this forum call for unvaccinated to be put in jail, have their kids put into 'care', accuse them of child abuse, call for them to wear mandatory yellow stars,etc.

specifically what is the likelihood to not get the disease after a vaccine? most people believe it is 100%, after all they do call it "immunity".

"I think it's understood that just because you get a vaccine, it doesn't mean you still won't get sick"
have proper studies even been done to compare sickness in vaccinated vs unvaccinated? i don't think so. Dr Offet (mr vaccine who is making a ton of money from patents) even stated a few years ago such a study should not be done because it would be unethical.
http://www.greenmedi...ally-being-done

Edited by Little Fish, 08 September 2013 - 12:22 PM.

#53    FurthurBB

FurthurBB

Government Agent

• 3,359 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:47 PM

View Postdavid icke is right, on 06 September 2013 - 09:24 AM, said:

I hope you go get all your vaccine's the system can give you.

I remember piers morgan getting a vaccine and got a cold the next week.  :whistle:

Okay, and in what world would a cold be related to any vaccine?

#54    FurthurBB

FurthurBB

Government Agent

• 3,359 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:52 PM

View PostLittle Fish, on 06 September 2013 - 11:46 AM, said:

"i actually hate all b.s. antivaxxers.  you are not making things better, you are actively killing people.  cheers for that, if you are psychopaths."
its always framed as pro-vaccine vs anti-vaccine isn't it.
a false dialectic is always promoted to manipulate us by narrowing the debate window.
do you want safe vaccines or unsafe vaccines? its that simple.

maybe we should just let those that make and sell vaccines to do all the testing, and while we're at it get our governments to give immunity to them for any vaccine damage, oh wait we did that already.

Dr Blaylock MD, is a dilligent reseacher and reviewer of the scientific literature and an expert in the neurology field. i wouldn't dismiss what he says lightly.

There is nothing more impressive about Dr. Blaylock than there is about a 16-year-old girl who is rebellious.

View Postdavid icke is right, on 06 September 2013 - 12:55 PM, said:

so predictable.

Logic?  You would think so.

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 06 September 2013 - 07:40 PM, said:

Theres tons of evidence ,all of which is covered up by the medical community .
All anyone has to do is look at rates of autism and birth defects ,country to country,year by year  ,and then compare the rise of each disorder to the amount of childhood vaccinations.given in the same country same year.
The rise of disease correlates perfectly to the rise of vaccination .
By year and by country .
The first cases of autism in some countries ,did not appear until after vaccinstions began .
The country was COMPLETELY autism free for its *entire history* ,before vsccinations were introduced .
Ahem

Well, then how about evidence instead of lies for once, SImbi?

#55    FurthurBB

FurthurBB

Government Agent

• 3,359 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:54 PM

View Postdavid icke is right, on 06 September 2013 - 08:49 PM, said:

Money controls the world, so If money wasn't an object couldn't everyone have fresh drinking water?   But then again money has to go to the rich so they have the monopoly so they control all thoughts and all life on planet earth.  

Yes the rich people wanna help third world countries.  *facepalm*

True and the multi-billion dollar a year alternative medicine industry is using you to line their pockets.

#56    FurthurBB

FurthurBB

Government Agent

• 3,359 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:02 PM

View PostLittle Fish, on 08 September 2013 - 12:21 PM, said:

and yet all outbreaks of disease always gets blamed on unvaccinated people, we've seen many people on this forum call for unvaccinated to be put in jail, have their kids put into 'care', accuse them of child abuse, call for them to wear mandatory yellow stars,etc.

specifically what is the likelihood to not get the disease after a vaccine? most people believe it is 100%, after all they do call it "immunity".

"I think it's understood that just because you get a vaccine, it doesn't mean you still won't get sick"
have proper studies even been done to compare sickness in vaccinated vs unvaccinated? i don't think so. Dr Offet (mr vaccine who is making a ton of money from patents) even stated a few years ago such a study should not be done because it would be unethical.
http://www.greenmedi...ally-being-done

No, this is another misrepresentation.  Antivax people want a vax vs unvaxed study where one group of children are fully vaccinated and one are not and they are followed over a lifetime I guess.  That is unethical.  There have been many epidemiological studies looking at populations of vaxed vs unvaxed and they did not find whatever antivax people were looking for so that is not good enough.  Also, disease outbreaks can be traced back to their source very easily these days and they always trace back to someone unvaccinated.  The problem is that unvaccinated people often group together and that causes the perfect vector for an epidemic.  It is not until the epidemic is already started that under vaccinated and vaccinated people get infected because they are usually grouped with other vaccinated people which offers a buffer of immunity to them.

#57    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:22 PM

There is nothing more impressive about Dr. Blaylock than there is about a 16-year-old girl who is rebellious
nevermind your own petulance (psychological projection perhaps?), do you get that that is an ad hominem argument? and unwarranted too.

View PostFurthurBB, on 08 September 2013 - 05:02 PM, said:

Antivax people want a vax vs unvaxed study where one group of children are fully vaccinated and one are not and they are followed over a lifetime I guess.  That is unethical.
why do you think it is unethical? or have you injected your own assumptions in order to imagine it to be unethical?
you have 2 groups in the study, those that wish to have vaccines and those that don't, how is that unethical? those running the study are not imposing anything whatsoever on the volunteers,
furthermore if what you say is the case, then Paul Offit (vaccine patent millionaire and advisor to merck) would have no reason to state they should not be done based on his imagined unethical grounds. as i understand, the study in progress mentioned in the link has been given ethics approval. from the link you dismissed without even reading "The study already has ethics approval and is ready to roll."

There have been many epidemiological studies looking at populations of vaxed vs unvaxed and they did not find whatever antivax people were looking for so that is not good enough.
what you say here has been disputed (with explanations) in the information given in this thread.

"they always trace back to someone unvaccinated"
do you have any evidence for that? please give evidence for ALL outbreaks.

"The problem is that unvaccinated people often group together and that causes the perfect vector for an epidemic."
is there any evidence that the groups such as the Amish (who do not vaccinate) are more susceptible to disease or ravaged by epidemics?

Edited by Little Fish, 08 September 2013 - 07:53 PM.

#58    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,971 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 04:17 AM

View PostLittle Fish, on 08 September 2013 - 07:22 PM, said:

"The problem is that unvaccinated people often group together and that causes the perfect vector for an epidemic."
is there any evidence that the groups such as the Amish (who do not vaccinate) are more susceptible to disease or ravaged by epidemics?

Amish don't vaccinate?  Funny since I seen some California Amish at the local clinic a few days ago.

In any case.

http://pediatrics.aa...9-2599.abstract

Objective: Holmes County, Ohio, one of the largest Amish communities in the world, has persistently low immunization rates. Studies of other Amish communities have revealed that parents do not immunize their children because of lack of access to immunizations. Our study explored reasons that Amish parents in the previously uninvestigated Holmes County population exempt themselves from immunizations.

Methods: In January 2007, questionnaires for assessing attitudes regarding immunizations were mailed to a random sampling of 1000 Amish parents in Holmes County.

Results: Thirty-seven percent of the parents responded. Among the 359 respondents, 68% stated that all of their children had received at least 1 immunization, and 17% reported that some of their children had received at least 1 immunization. Only 14% of the parents reported that none of their children had received immunizations. Eighty-six percent of the parents who completely exempted their children from vaccines stated that the main reason they do not vaccinate their children is concern over adverse effects. Many parents indicated that they allow their children to receive only some vaccines because of concern about the way certain vaccines are produced.

Conclusions: The reasons that Amish parents resist immunizations mirror reasons that non-Amish parents resist immunizations. Even in America's closed religious communities, the major barrier to vaccination is concern over adverse effects of vaccinations. If 85% of Amish parents surveyed accept some immunizations, they are a dynamic group that may be influenced to accept preventative care. Underimmunization in the Amish population must be approached with emphasis on changing parental perceptions of vaccines in addition to ensuring access to vaccines.

Seems to me that Amish people DO vaccinate.

Was it your intention to purposefully lie?

Edited by RaptorBites, 09 September 2013 - 04:18 AM.

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#59    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:51 AM

FurthurBB said:

Antivax people want a vax vs unvaxed study where one group of children are fully vaccinated and one are not and they are followed over a lifetime I guess. That is unethical.
why do you think it is unethical? or have you injected your own assumptions in order to imagine it to be unethical?
you have 2 groups in the study, those that wish to have vaccines and those that don't, how is that unethical? those running the study are not imposing anything whatsoever on the volunteers,
furthermore if what you say is the case, then Paul Offit (vaccine patent millionaire and advisor to merck) would have no reason to state they should not be done based on his imagined unethical grounds. as i understand, the study in progress mentioned in the link has been given ethics approval. from the link you dismissed without even reading "The study already has ethics approval and is ready to roll."

There have been many epidemiological studies looking at populations of vaxed vs unvaxed and they did not find whatever antivax people were looking for so that is not good enough.
what you say here has been disputed (with explanations) in the information given in this thread.

"they always trace back to someone unvaccinated"
do you have any evidence for that? please give evidence for ALL outbreaks.

is there any evidence that the groups such as the Amish (who rarely vaccinate) are more susceptible to disease or ravaged by epidemics?

#60    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:38 AM

Amish don't vaccinate?  Funny since I seen some California Amish at the local clinic a few days ago.

In any case.

Poor sods the evil ones are dragging everyone to get the vaccines.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users