Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Women Selling Their Positive Pregnancy Tests

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 5,026 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 06 September 2013 - 02:46 PM

:o Wow. Women can be b****es! LOL

We're not sure whether to be shocked, disturbed or both; you can decide. At-home pregnancy tests are at the heart of a budding black market trade. Craigslist ads offering and requesting positive pregnancy tests are popping up all over the country, from Las Vegas to Chicago, Dallas, and New York City, for approximately $20 a pop.

The demand, according to ads, is fueled by women willing to go to any length to get revenge on an ex, trigger a proposal, or "prank" friends and family. Pregnant women are cashing in, offering positive pregnancy tests and even bottles of their urine to facilitate a more realistic effect. Take this ad for example:

"I am pregnant and am willing to take a pregnancy test for you that will be positive. Use it however you like no questions no judgments. I will take test right before you pick up. I will also be willing to bottle my urine if you need to seal the deal that way."

Full story

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#2    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,797 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 06 September 2013 - 02:54 PM

OMG, these women are taking the pee!

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#3    Moon Gazer

Moon Gazer

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

• Stonewylde.... follow me to Stonewylde....

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:05 PM

Wow, crazy stuff.  I guess women have lied about being pregnant for many years to try and trap a bloke in to marrying them, and then saying they have a miscarriage.  Guess this is just another way of doing it!

Any guys out there who think their partner might not be telling the truth, tell them excitedly that you really want to see the magic of that second line appearing and offer to go buy another test!!

Lots of crazies in this world!!

#4    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

Hero Squad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

• I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:27 PM

Haha. Women are weird.

:P

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#5    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,401 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:41 PM

I guess its better than poking a hole in a condom but not much.  If someone doesn't love you they aren't worth the time and trouble to trap them into marriage.  You would be better off with someone that does.

#6    Leonardo

Leonardo

Awake

• 15,337 posts

• Hell is a guilty conscience

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:42 PM

View PostHilander, on 06 September 2013 - 03:41 PM, said:

I guess its better than poking a hole in a condom but not much.  If someone doesn't love you they aren't worth the time and trouble to trap them into marriage.  You would be better off with someone that does.

True, but how many people are looking for love, but settle for 'security'?

Money makes the world go 'round (unfortunately) and that is what most people will settle for, because it is what our govts (and our societies) have made us believe is the most important thing.

Edited by Leonardo, 06 September 2013 - 09:42 PM.

In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back. - Charlie Brown

"It is a profound and necessary truth that the deep things in science are not found because they are useful; they are found because it was possible to find them."  - J. Robert Oppenheimer; Scientific Director; The Manhattan Project

"talking bull**** is not a victimless crime" - Marina Hyde, author.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users