Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * * 1 votes

25 Quotes About The Coming War With Syria


  • Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#16    praetorian-legio XIII

praetorian-legio XIII

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts
  • Joined:01 Jun 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Pensacola Beach

  • Beer; Now there's a temporary solution.

Posted 11 September 2013 - 02:18 PM

I believe the possibility exists that the "chemical attacks" were actually a false flag operation committed by the rebels to bring the US into the conflict against Assad thereby aiding them in their "struggle"
Great idea obama, lets set up Al-queda or jhihadists or the muslim brotherhood(again) as the government of a country right in the middle of all the middle east s#%t
And its laughable that we are calling them rebels and not terrorists, that in any other light they are.
Hey McCain, next time you go to visit your islamic terrorist buddies, do us all a favor and don't come back.


#17    Leonardo

Leonardo

    Awake

  • Member
  • 18,395 posts
  • Joined:20 Oct 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK

  • Hell is a guilty conscience

Posted 11 September 2013 - 02:41 PM

View Postand then, on 10 September 2013 - 08:42 PM, said:

I do no such thing.  Putin is an enemy of this country and of the west in general.  But he is doing nothing more than taking advantage of an idiot we have for a president.  I asked a simple question and you seem more interested in making it about ME than the topic.

Nonsense. Putin is no more "an enemy of America", than Obama is "an enemy of Russia". Both do what they do for what they perceive to be in their own best interest - that is all. All this "enemy" claptrap is simply the programming the US State implants into the majority of it's citizens.

Call Putin selfish, dictatorial, narcissitic, etc and I would agree. But Putin (like any so-called 'world-leader') is only the 'enemy' of those who want to make him their enemy.

In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back. - Charlie Brown

"It is a profound and necessary truth that the deep things in science are not found because they are useful; they are found because it was possible to find them."  - J. Robert Oppenheimer; Scientific Director; The Manhattan Project

"talking bull**** is not a victimless crime" - Marina Hyde, author.

#18    and then

and then

    Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

  • Member
  • 17,760 posts
  • Joined:15 Dec 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Land's End

  • I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies for the hardest victory is over SELF.
    Aristotle

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:04 PM

View PostLeonardo, on 11 September 2013 - 02:41 PM, said:

Nonsense. Putin is no more "an enemy of America", than Obama is "an enemy of Russia". Both do what they do for what they perceive to be in their own best interest - that is all. All this "enemy" claptrap is simply the programming the US State implants into the majority of it's citizens.

Call Putin selfish, dictatorial, narcissitic, etc and I would agree. But Putin (like any so-called 'world-leader') is only the 'enemy' of those who want to make him their enemy.
It's called an OPINION Leonardo - guess what - we are ALL entitled to them.  We will see soon enough who is right or wrong in their observations of this man - though I seriously doubt you will admit any error at any

  We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#19    Kaa-Tzik

Kaa-Tzik

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts
  • Joined:23 Aug 2013
  • Gender:Male

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:47 PM

View Postand then, on 11 September 2013 - 03:04 PM, said:

It's called an OPINION Leonardo - guess what - we are ALL entitled to them.  We will see soon enough who is right or wrong in their observations of this man - though I seriously doubt you will admit any error at any
Then stop putting across your opinions as if they are statements of fact and behaving as if only you have the "truth". I think your knowledge of Putin and what he thinks is very limited indeed. Perhaps, as you are such a cheer leader for Israel, you could tell us what Russian Jews think of Putin.


#20    and then

and then

    Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

  • Member
  • 17,760 posts
  • Joined:15 Dec 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Land's End

  • I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies for the hardest victory is over SELF.
    Aristotle

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:31 PM

View PostBlack Red Devil, on 11 September 2013 - 10:32 AM, said:

The article isn't about Russia or Putin, it's about the behavior of the Obama Administration and what every American should be aware of.  Indications from polls show that Americans DO NOT believe in getting involved in a conflict in Syria or risk one with Russia.  Therefore, the majority have shown they aren't prepared to gulp down any deceitful porky thrown at them and aren't as stupid as their leaders think they are.  Obviously there are the exceptions.....
Again with the insults.  If you believe Putin to be truly interested in the welfare of the west then I commend you to whatever you hold dear -I'm all full up with crazy and not buyin' as Jack Nicholson once said...

Edited by and then, 11 September 2013 - 07:32 PM.

  We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#21    and then

and then

    Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

  • Member
  • 17,760 posts
  • Joined:15 Dec 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Land's End

  • I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies for the hardest victory is over SELF.
    Aristotle

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:34 PM

View PostKaa-Tzik, on 11 September 2013 - 04:47 PM, said:

Then stop putting across your opinions as if they are statements of fact and behaving as if only you have the "truth". I think your knowledge of Putin and what he thinks is very limited indeed. Perhaps, as you are such a cheer leader for Israel, you could tell us what Russian Jews think of Putin.
Words like "as if" and "behaving" denote opinions of your own Raccoon.  You are making assumptions and I owe no obligation to filter my speech to meet your expectations.

  We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#22    Kaa-Tzik

Kaa-Tzik

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts
  • Joined:23 Aug 2013
  • Gender:Male

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:35 PM

View Postand then, on 11 September 2013 - 07:34 PM, said:

Words like "as if" and "behaving" denote opinions of your own Raccoon.  You are making assumptions and I owe no obligation to filter my speech to meet your expectations.
You seem to have mistaken me for somebody who gives a damn about threats from the like of you, and you also seem to have mistaken yourself for somebody who has anything worthwhile to say. You may think post counts and time served here give you some importance, I and others don't give a rats .... about you or your venomous minority opinions.

Edited by Kaa-Tzik, 11 September 2013 - 08:54 PM.


#23    and then

and then

    Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

  • Member
  • 17,760 posts
  • Joined:15 Dec 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Land's End

  • I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies for the hardest victory is over SELF.
    Aristotle

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:08 AM

View PostKaa-Tzik, on 11 September 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You seem to have mistaken me for somebody who gives a damn about threats from the like of you, and you also seem to have mistaken yourself for somebody who has anything worthwhile to say. You may think post counts and time served here give you some importance, I and others don't give a rats .... about you or your venomous minority opinions.
Everyone here has the same object and there is no "seniority" as such.  And my "venomous opinions" seem to be appreciated by a few.  Stick around and try not to get your feelings hurt :)

  We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#24    Kaa-Tzik

Kaa-Tzik

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts
  • Joined:23 Aug 2013
  • Gender:Male

Posted 12 September 2013 - 06:55 AM

View Postand then, on 12 September 2013 - 12:08 AM, said:

Everyone here has the same object and there is no "seniority" as such.  And my "venomous opinions" seem to be appreciated by a few.  Stick around and try not to get your feelings hurt :)
I think you meant to say that your venomous opinions seem to be appreciated by few. And that is shown in the likes I get for my posts and the lack of likesfor yours. But I don't see this as a childish competition, and am more interested in pointing out lies, propaganda hate speech and in some cases libel when I see it.

Found out what Russian Jews think of Putin yet? surely they must hate him, surely......

Edited by Kaa-Tzik, 12 September 2013 - 07:14 AM.


#25    and then

and then

    Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

  • Member
  • 17,760 posts
  • Joined:15 Dec 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Land's End

  • I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies for the hardest victory is over SELF.
    Aristotle

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:17 PM

View PostKaa-Tzik, on 12 September 2013 - 06:55 AM, said:

I think you meant to say that your venomous opinions seem to be appreciated by few. And that is shown in the likes I get for my posts and the lack of likesfor yours. But I don't see this as a childish competition, and am more interested in pointing out lies, propaganda hate speech and in some cases libel when I see it.

Found out what Russian Jews think of Putin yet? surely they must hate him, surely......
Rather a nasty little Raccoon aren't ya?  :w00t:    One man's hate speech is another man's truths.  Never assume your opinion is anything more than that and you'll get on fine here.  Ta....

  We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#26    Kaa-Tzik

Kaa-Tzik

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts
  • Joined:23 Aug 2013
  • Gender:Male

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:05 PM

View Postand then, on 12 September 2013 - 04:17 PM, said:

Rather a nasty little Raccoon aren't ya?  :w00t: One man's hate speech is another man's truths.  Never assume your opinion is anything more than that and you'll get on fine here.  Ta....
You, and at least two other posters have engaged in almost unending propaganda and hate speech. Your name calling is just a distraction technique. I never say I have the truth about everything, unlike you who hates being questioned, and will not answer certain questions. You are not a serious poster at all, simply a hate filled propagandist for Israel. Still cannot answer the question about what Russian Jews think about Putin can you. Perhaps because you fear the answer. And to save the agony, Putin is highly regarded by Russian Jews, particulary Jews who live here ייִדישע אווטאָנאָמע געגנט  Putin himself has no problems with Israel, except perhaps in a power imbalance with neighbouring states, and this from knowing that no matter now terrible, MAD does actually work, but only with parity.  But I know this is insufficient for you, because it is not Israel you support, but a certain extremist zionist view not shared by the majority of Israelis, as my friend in Tel Aviv  tells me.....

Edited by Kaa-Tzik, 12 September 2013 - 05:07 PM.


#27    and then

and then

    Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

  • Member
  • 17,760 posts
  • Joined:15 Dec 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Land's End

  • I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies for the hardest victory is over SELF.
    Aristotle

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:10 PM

View PostKaa-Tzik, on 12 September 2013 - 05:05 PM, said:

You, and at least two other posters have engaged in almost unending propaganda and hate speech. Your name calling is just a distraction technique. I never say I have the truth about everything, unlike you who hates being questioned, and will not answer certain questions. You are not a serious poster at all, simply a hate filled propagandist for Israel. Still cannot answer the question about what Russian Jews think about Putin can you. Perhaps because you fear the answer. And to save the agony, Putin is highly regarded by Russian Jews, particulary Jews who live here ייִדישע אווטאָנאָמע געגנט  Putin himself has no problems with Israel, except perhaps in a power imbalance with neighbouring states, and this from knowing that no matter now terrible, MAD does actually work, but only with parity.  But I know this is insufficient for you, because it is not Israel you support, but a certain extremist zionist view not shared by the majority of Israelis, as my friend in Tel Aviv  tells me.....
You mean there a Jews with diverse opinions on Zionism?  Who'd a thunk it.  Israel is a free and free thinking democracy.  It is well known that a large and vibrant section of the population are opponents of Zionism and of the settler movement.  I won't further derail this thread getting into all that because how Jews Russian or otherwise feel about Putin or anything else is immaterial to me.  As for being hate filled I honestly find it interesting you would perceive me that way.  It doesn't bother me really, but in standing simply for a fair hearing for the state of Israel I am considered hate filled - considering the irrational level of animosity there is for Israel and Jews in general I guess it shouldn't surprise  me.  And I answer questions which I deem to be serious.  I saw no relevance in the Jews opinions of Putin, frankly didn't understand why it mattered.
It appears that Putin is going to run the table in this situation because we in the US elected a weak fool for a president.  It won't be the last time either event happens.  For the record, I distrust and dislike Putin.  He is moving full speed toward limiting freedoms again in Russia and recreating a military machine to be able to hold sway over  Europe again. Perhaps they will prefer that, seeing how much they are disillusioned with the US.  Hope it works out for them :)

  We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#28    Kaa-Tzik

Kaa-Tzik

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts
  • Joined:23 Aug 2013
  • Gender:Male

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:31 AM

View Postand then, on 12 September 2013 - 09:10 PM, said:

You mean there a Jews with diverse opinions on Zionism?  Who'd a thunk it.  Israel is a free and free thinking democracy.  It is well known that a large and vibrant section of the population are opponents of Zionism and of the settler movement.  I won't further derail this thread getting into all that because how Jews Russian or otherwise feel about Putin or anything else is immaterial to me.  As for being hate filled I honestly find it interesting you would perceive me that way.  It doesn't bother me really, but in standing simply for a fair hearing for the state of Israel I am considered hate filled - considering the irrational level of animosity there is for Israel and Jews in general I guess it shouldn't surprise  me.  And I answer questions which I deem to be serious.  I saw no relevance in the Jews opinions of Putin, frankly didn't understand why it mattered.
It appears that Putin is going to run the table in this situation because we in the US elected a weak fool for a president.  It won't be the last time either event happens.  For the record, I distrust and dislike Putin.  He is moving full speed toward limiting freedoms again in Russia and recreating a military machine to be able to hold sway over  Europe again. Perhaps they will prefer that, seeing how much they are disillusioned with the US.  Hope it works out for them :)
You should read your own posts and carefully consider them. Constantly lying about Putin planning to re-arm and invade Western Europe is as ridiculous as it is tiresome. You are remarkably ill informed about such matters, that or you are being wilfully ignorant. Anyhoo, blah blah blah.

Edited by Kaa-Tzik, 13 September 2013 - 11:32 AM.


#29    and then

and then

    Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

  • Member
  • 17,760 posts
  • Joined:15 Dec 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Land's End

  • I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies for the hardest victory is over SELF.
    Aristotle

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:05 PM

View PostKaa-Tzik, on 13 September 2013 - 11:31 AM, said:

You should read your own posts and carefully consider them. Constantly lying about Putin planning to re-arm and invade Western Europe is as ridiculous as it is tiresome. You are remarkably ill informed about such matters, that or you are being wilfully ignorant. Anyhoo, blah blah blah.
Not sure how old you are Rockie but there was this thing called the Cold War once.  Hell of a soiree... And maybe English is a second language for you but "holding sway" is a LOOONNG way from "invading the west".  With all the turmoil and political gamesmanship - AND undisciplined, feckless (Obama) leaders we have now, it doesn't occur to you that just maybe the world could stumble into a really HOT war because of it all?  When I state that I BELIEVE Putin is evil, that I distrust and dislike him - those are my opinions.  Opinions do not constitute lies.  Stating: Putin is rearming to invade the west!  Is an example of a lie. (maybe) :w00t:

  We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#30    Kaa-Tzik

Kaa-Tzik

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts
  • Joined:23 Aug 2013
  • Gender:Male

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:25 PM

View Postand then, on 13 September 2013 - 03:05 PM, said:

Not sure how old you are Rockie but there was this thing called the Cold War once.  Hell of a soiree... And maybe English is a second language for you but "holding sway" is a LOOONNG way from "invading the west".  With all the turmoil and political gamesmanship - AND undisciplined, feckless (Obama) leaders we have now, it doesn't occur to you that just maybe the world could stumble into a really HOT war because of it all?  When I state that I BELIEVE Putin is evil, that I distrust and dislike him - those are my opinions.  Opinions do not constitute lies.  Stating: Putin is rearming to invade the west!  Is an example of a lie. (maybe) :w00t:
cor blimey! whatever, innit ay.  And I see you are still under the delusion that because you have been here a few years and made 1000's of posts that you are more important than other posters, rather snobish of you I think. Click! Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Edited by Kaa-Tzik, 13 September 2013 - 03:35 PM.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users