Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

If Obama Strikes should he be impeached?

• Please log in to reply
399 replies to this topic

#391    pallidin

pallidin

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,358 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 14 September 2013 - 05:14 PM

View Postdanielost, on 13 September 2013 - 11:17 PM, said:

No, I didn't lose it first, I said it was an empty threat.  Second I wouldn't use a two stage missile I would use a single stage missile.  You can destroy almost any major city from just off coast.  And if the military would have sunk an oil tanker.  What would the liberal press headlines have been.   Bush destroys oil tanker and the environment. You chose the coast line.

Hahhahaaa! I get your post(I think) but I must add...

If a strategic missile firing platformed oil tanker was actually also full of oil, that would be doubly stupid. BIG FIREBALL potential !

Edited by pallidin, 14 September 2013 - 05:18 PM.

#392    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 35,209 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 14 September 2013 - 05:16 PM

View Postpallidin, on 14 September 2013 - 05:14 PM, said:

Hahhahaaa! I get your post(I think) but I must add...

If a strategic missile firing oil tanker was actually also full of oil, that would be doubly stupid. BIG BOOM!

Even if it has only the residues of the oil gases I would not like to see an intensive  fire on one of them.

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#393    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 13,046 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 14 September 2013 - 05:35 PM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 14 September 2013 - 07:18 AM, said:

in Iraq you mean? Well, it wasn't just the US, as anyone in Britain would be able to tell you.
Optimally the whole world would deal with such evil; it appears that fewer and fewer nations are willing to take the yoke, including much of the American population.  Such selfish short-sightedness will get the reward it deserves in the form of much worse wars later on.

#394    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 29,069 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 12:26 AM

View Postquestionmark, on 14 September 2013 - 05:16 PM, said:

Even if it has only the residues of the oil gases I would not like to see an intensive  fire on one of them.

Again niether of you are seeing the whole picture.  Remember sadom set fire to quatis oil fields.  Why would he care about a fire ball of the coast of the united states.  Also remember most of his people believe if they die in war they go to heaven.

I am a mormon.  If I don't use mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the mormon faith. Thank for careing and if you don't peace be with you.

#395    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 29,069 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 12:30 AM

They tried appeasement with germany and hitler.  So, why hasn't obama learned from history.  

Obama should be impeached for giving aid and comfort to the enemy.  You chooe the enemy he hasn't given aid and comfort to. Republicans don't count.

There are other mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the mormon faith. Thank for careing and if you don't peace be with you.

#396    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 8,911 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 15 September 2013 - 12:35 AM

View PostYamato, on 14 September 2013 - 04:42 AM, said:

I read what you say about the Constitution and it's not obsolete, and so long as people don't listen to moronic political comments stating it is, we'll stand a better chance of defending it thanks.
Please quote my post stating that the Constitution is obsolete.

I believe I merely said that declarations of war are obsolete.

In fact, I seem to remember reading that the Founders believed this as well.

Do you recall that it was Thomas Jefferson that ordered military action without a declaration of war in the First Barbary War?

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#397    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 5,698 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 15 September 2013 - 12:54 AM

hm ,  WW 2  was the last time the U.S. declared war ? ...    so ,  i guess it has fallen out of fashion?   Everything since has been  "police actions/Korea"   and  "operations"  and what not?   So, Harte is right..  for once.  ;

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#398    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 29,069 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:06 AM

Everything since ww2 has been directed by the un.  That is up till 9-11.    Bush got congressional approvile for his two wars. Obama has gone around congress once andd noww seems. To b e in bed with the enemy.

#399    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,054 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:07 AM

View Postdanielost, on 15 September 2013 - 05:06 AM, said:

Everything since ww2 has been directed by the un.  That is up till 9-11. Bush got congressional approvile for his two wars. Obama has gone around congress once andd noww seems. To b e in bed with the enemy.
?

#400    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,054 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:08 AM

View Postdanielost, on 15 September 2013 - 12:26 AM, said:

Again niether of you are seeing the whole picture.  Remember sadom set fire to quatis oil fields.  Why would he care about a fire ball of the coast of the united states.  Also remember most of his people believe if they die in war they go to heaven.
when did they say that?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users