Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Strange Daylight Metallic UFO In Brazil

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,102 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:05 PM

Something new to discuss for you UFO lovers  :lol:

Strange Daylight Metallic UFO In Brazil

Description: On August 30th, 2013 at around 11:30 AM I saw an object that displayed a slow upward movement and then disappeared. It looked black and was maybe some silver-metallic.

Posted Image

http://www.ufosnw.co...-am-local-time/

(hint = balloon)

*snip*

Edited by Saru, 08 September 2013 - 08:17 PM.
Please do not bait other members

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#2    grc

grc

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts

• Out of my mind, back in five minutes.

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:22 PM

Just a balloon. :yes:

"Bigfoot is blurry!" -Mitch Hedberg

#3    Esoteric Toad

Esoteric Toad

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

• Where does one get certified as an "Ancient Astronaut Theorist" or "Cryptozoologist"?

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:51 PM

A long time ago I used to fly a kite. It was a pretty big one and I would just send it up as high as I had string for it. I had it connected to a deep sea fishing reel to make hauling it back in easier. One of the silly things I used to do is take a large black plastic garbage bag, open the bag up and 'fill' it with air, tie it off and wrap a piece of wire to it in the shape of a hook. I would place the hook on the string of the kite and the wind would run it up to near the kite at which point I would release some slack I would take up as the bag was going up the string. That would cause the bag to pop off the kite's line. The heat of the sun would add buoyancy to the bag/balloon and it would simply float off. Once the bag was several hundred feet up it would float off seemingly over the horizon. I stopped doing this when I realized that those large garbage bags were likely ending up just more litter and with two rivers and the Atlantic not too far off I quit sending them up. It looks a whole lot like a big plastic bag to me. JMO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users