Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Syria's President Bashar Assad warns.

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• 2,208 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 01:44 PM

Assad warns us all. Nuclear.

He speaks in an extremely placid manner.
He seems to encourage terrorism, 'the world is on the brink of an explosion'.
'No-one expected september 11'...  Taunts.
He seems to comfortably endorse terrorism.

'Expect  every action'

This Man seems out of touch with reality. Can any here please justify his thoughts/actions for me?

Edited by Timonthy, 09 September 2013 - 01:55 PM.

Posted Image

#2    Gary Meadows

Gary Meadows

Like your uncle, only better

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 01:58 PM

Well, if he is telling the truth about not being behind the gas attacks, then he is innocent. From that point of view the attacking country would be the aggressive one.  So if attacked you would have to expect a strike back. Just my opinion.

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#3    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 19,260 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 09 September 2013 - 01:59 PM

IMO Mr. Assad is a dictator, and dictators do not justify their thoughts/actions. His reality is the same as that of Kim Jung Un and various others who seek power and absolute control at the price of their own people.

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

Posted Image

#4    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• 2,208 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 02:08 PM

Yes he seems quite disconnected from reality. It's amazing how he presents himself. From what I've seen - there's no question of who used chemical weapons.

It is unfortunate - but America is once again being forced to act. If only Australia was 300,000,000 strong.

Someone has to act.

Posted Image

#5    Ellapennella

Ellapennella

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,577 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 02:09 PM

There's a video of Ron Paul. In it he shares / warns us of  information given  to him by someone that remains a hidden source, if true , then there have been some really horrible ideals in play for a while .... I would think , that when we actually see these things happening , while they were predicted before happening , most moral people would wake up already , and admit what's going on.

#6    Asadora

Asadora

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 02:12 PM

I think that Mr. Assad is a puppet. He just seems 'vacant' in his latest TV interview. Maybe he is just a mild manner type of guy...I don't know.   But if I was a leader of a country that was in some trouble and I wanted to handle it on my own without someone else intervening, I would be far more active with my tone and with my body language.

Though it is all worrisome :/

"From time to time there appear on the face of the earth men of rare and consummate excellence, who dazzle us by their virtue, and whose outstanding qualities shed a stupendous light. Like those extraordinary stars of whose origins we are ignorant, and of whose fate, once they have vanished, we know even less, such men have neither forebears nor descendants: they are the whole of their race."  -- Jean de la Bruyere 1645-1696.

#7    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• 2,208 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 02:15 PM

View PostReann, on 09 September 2013 - 02:09 PM, said:

There's a video of Ron Paul. In it he shares / warns us of  information given  to him by someone that remains a hidden source, if true , then there have been some really horrible ideals in play for a while .... I would think , that when we actually see these things happening , while they were predicted before happening , most moral people would wake up already , and admit what's going on.
Most people are moral - and if the world was about to end - the majority would sit back civilly and watch it happen.

Posted Image

#8    Mr.United_Nations

Mr.United_Nations

hi

• 9,304 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 02:18 PM

The threat of Nuclear war...that was more of a threat during the Cold war and it nearly did happen on several occasions.

#9    Ellapennella

Ellapennella

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,577 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 02:18 PM

View PostTimonthy, on 09 September 2013 - 02:15 PM, said:

Most people are moral - and if the world was about to end - the majority would sit back civilly and watch it happen.
why sit back and watch it just happen? why not take a stand? enough with bankers and their  wars  and chemicals already.
I recall revolution throughout history, like there comes a time when you have got to stand for what is right.

#10    Ellapennella

Ellapennella

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,577 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 02:23 PM

All sincerity, there should not be any chemicals as such .
Has anyone heard this?

#11    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• 2,208 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 02:40 PM

View PostReann, on 09 September 2013 - 02:23 PM, said:

Has anyone heard this?

Because when it comes to the letter - we cant do anything. Saving the world is a nice thought.
These nations, inclusive of NK, are an unfortunate example of human nature.

And for the sake of whatever - i believe that humans will prevail until the universe collapses upon itself. We are an annoying and germy species.

Posted Image

#12    Asadora

Asadora

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 03:01 PM

View PostTimonthy, on 09 September 2013 - 02:40 PM, said:

Because when it comes to the letter - we cant do anything. Saving the world is a nice thought.

And for the sake of whatever - i believe that humans will prevail until the universe collapses upon itself. We are an annoying and germy species.

What like cockroaches of the Universe? For some reason, I don't see us as actually being able to cling on/prevail.  Step over each other or on each other yes, but not cling on to something as a whole.

I want to think otherwise. I want to -believe- otherwise. But this is where my misanthropic mind-set betrays me.

"From time to time there appear on the face of the earth men of rare and consummate excellence, who dazzle us by their virtue, and whose outstanding qualities shed a stupendous light. Like those extraordinary stars of whose origins we are ignorant, and of whose fate, once they have vanished, we know even less, such men have neither forebears nor descendants: they are the whole of their race."  -- Jean de la Bruyere 1645-1696.

#13    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• 2,208 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 03:24 PM

View PostAsadora, on 09 September 2013 - 03:01 PM, said:

What like cockroaches of the Universe? For some reason, I don't see us as actually being able to cling on/prevail.  Step over each other or on each other yes, but not cling on to something as a whole.

I want to think otherwise. I want to -believe- otherwise. But this is where my misanthropic mind-set betrays me.
It would be nice to think otherwise.
I consider myself a good person - but a good person, in essence, will no stop money, or power, or opinionated people.
Maybe if i stood up and did something... But first I want to scratch my own back. It's unfortunate but real.

View PostKnight Of Shadows, on 09 September 2013 - 03:18 PM, said:

i wonder who is the terrorist
answer with sane people
If you were fighting for freedom, would you ever consider killing civilians?

Edited by Timonthy, 09 September 2013 - 03:28 PM.

Posted Image

#14    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 7,178 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 09 September 2013 - 03:27 PM

View PostReann, on 09 September 2013 - 02:23 PM, said:

Has anyone heard this?

That is the most lame set of speculations I have ever seen portrayed as "information" in all my long years - I didn't think Alex Jones could stoop any lower, go figure there are still things that can surprise me after all.

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#15    Ellapennella

Ellapennella

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,577 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 03:31 PM

View PostTimonthy, on 09 September 2013 - 02:40 PM, said:

The universe will not ever collapse. Your words are touching and bring  sadness  to the heart and mind .I do not like the feeling or thought that each, each 'I'ndividual is  represented by others as a whole within  the NATURE of being..There seems to be a deep hurt in the world by the  vain greed in the hearts and minds of others.
Some of us get it  in our NATURE of who we are, the  meaning  of compassion and love in  our very consciousness and  in our very presence here , meanwhile all the while throughout history  some are very different in NATURE, must we all suffer for those who will never change?

Edited by Reann, 09 September 2013 - 03:32 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users