Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

"September 11 - The New Pearl Harbor"

9/11 conspiracy

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#16    soulpowertothenthdegree

soulpowertothenthdegree

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 136 posts

• Control Your Soul!!

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:11 PM

View PostAgent0range, on 10 September 2013 - 02:59 PM, said:

Ah yes.  Conspiracy theorists think they are so enlightened because they aren't told what to believe from the media.  Instead they are told what to believe from an obese man sitting in his mothers basement eating twinkies hosting an obscure website on his personal server.  Don't act like ANYTHING you post is consists of your own ideas.  "Well I read this interesting work of fiction"  "I saw this video on Youtube....had to be a nuke".  Silly silly man.

Actually it is not a true conspiracy...it is a complete fabrication of events...the fact you have nothing to say to the contrary speaks volumes....are you saying you believe the official version?  Did you bother to watch any of the video's?  The facts are not conspiracies...those buildings did not come down the way they suggest....those planes did not hit the pentagon and crash in a field the way they suggest....11 hijackers without a lick of experience flew those planes anywhere...there were no cell phones making calls from 30000 feet....the list is endless....perhaps you have been affected by that "agent orange"...

Edited by soulpowertothenthdegree, 10 September 2013 - 03:12 PM.

GIVE ME THE ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND THE THINGS I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER, (PEOPLE, PLACES & THINGS);
GIVE ME THE ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND THE THINGS I DO HAVE CONTROL OVER, (ME, MYSELF & I);
GIVE ME THE ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO!!

#17    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:11 PM

View Postsoulpowertothenthdegree, on 10 September 2013 - 01:58 PM, said:

I'll definitely watch this, it looks interesting! Thanks for posting! :tu:

#18    Agent0range

Agent0range

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:17 PM

View Postsoulpowertothenthdegree, on 10 September 2013 - 03:11 PM, said:

Actually it is not a true conspiracy...it is a complete fabrication of events...the fact you have nothing to say to the contrary speaks volumes....are you saying you believe the official version?  Did you bother to watch any of the video's?  The facts are not conspiracies...those buildings did not come down the way they suggest....those planes did not hit the pentagon and crash in a field the way they suggest....11 hijackers without a lick of experience flew those planes anywhere...there were no cell phones making calls from 30000 feet....the list is endless....perhaps you have been affected by that "agent orange"...

You are already way off.  Are you saying the hijackers didn't have hundreds of hours of flight training?  Go to the other threads.  You post no evidence, you say things that are completely untrue...the fact that you had to start another thread to get your weak point across just shows how you completely understand it holds no ground.  I know people who were in the WTC when it was hit and were on site when it went down.  I visited ground zero a week after the attack.  Again, when you people post actual concrete evidence instead of opinions from some whack jobs, you may gain some respect...

#19    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Poltergeist

• 2,208 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:26 PM

View PostMacsMom, on 10 September 2013 - 03:01 PM, said:

:huh:

Yeah.  People still believe flammable paper materials NEVER survive fires.  Especially ones where the object the passport was contained in was travelling at over 500mph on impact.

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#20    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Poltergeist

• 2,208 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:29 PM

View Postsoulpowertothenthdegree, on 10 September 2013 - 03:11 PM, said:

Actually it is not a true conspiracy...it is a complete fabrication of events...the fact you have nothing to say to the contrary speaks volumes....are you saying you believe the official version?  Did you bother to watch any of the video's?  The facts are not conspiracies...those buildings did not come down the way they suggest....those planes did not hit the pentagon and crash in a field the way hey suggest....11 hijackers without a lick of experience flew those planes anywhere...there were no cell phones making calls from 30000 feet....the list is endless....perhaps you have been affected by that "agent orange"...

I just pinpointed the problem in your argument.  It was 19 hijackers.  No wonder why you are sooooo confused.

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#21    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

• The default position is to give a ****

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:37 PM

View PostMacsMom, on 10 September 2013 - 03:01 PM, said:

:huh:
I used to believe in santa because i saw snow footprints near the fire.
then i became six.

#22    soulpowertothenthdegree

soulpowertothenthdegree

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 136 posts

• Control Your Soul!!

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:54 PM

View PostAgent0range, on 10 September 2013 - 03:17 PM, said:

You are already way off.  Are you saying the hijackers didn't have hundreds of hours of flight training?  Go to the other threads.  You post no evidence, you say things that are completely untrue...the fact that you had to start another thread to get your weak point across just shows how you completely understand it holds no ground.  I know people who were in the WTC when it was hit and were on site when it went down.  I visited ground zero a week after the attack.  Again, when you people post actual concrete evidence instead of opinions from some whack jobs, you may gain some respect...

Well perhaps you care to share your evidence that the official version is not a complete pack of lies?

GIVE ME THE ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND THE THINGS I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER, (PEOPLE, PLACES & THINGS);
GIVE ME THE ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND THE THINGS I DO HAVE CONTROL OVER, (ME, MYSELF & I);

#23    soulpowertothenthdegree

soulpowertothenthdegree

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 136 posts

• Control Your Soul!!

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:55 PM

View PostAgent0range, on 10 September 2013 - 03:17 PM, said:

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt and you must have very little common sense if you believe that the official version is the truth.

#24    soulpowertothenthdegree

soulpowertothenthdegree

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 136 posts

• Control Your Soul!!

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:00 PM

View PostRaptorBites, on 10 September 2013 - 03:29 PM, said:

I just pinpointed the problem in your argument.  It was 19 hijackers.  No wonder why you are sooooo confused.

I did that on purpose, funny how you are focused on one of the obvious lies...there were no hijackers...so whether it was 19 or 11 or 30 makes no difference...do you believe the official version or are you saying you have common sense and recognize it was all a hoax?

#25    EnderOTD

EnderOTD

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 594 posts

• I tried to enter my favorite quote but the data limit was breached so you get this. Pretty anti-climatic isn't it?

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:38 PM

View Postsoulpowertothenthdegree, on 10 September 2013 - 04:00 PM, said:

I did that on purpose, funny how you are focused on one of the obvious lies...there were no hijackers...so whether it was 19 or 11 or 30 makes no difference...do you believe the official version or are you saying you have common sense and recognize it was all a hoax?
talk about a slap in the face to the people who lost their lives and those who lost loved ones, your attitude is disgusting, get a life.

#26    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 6,581 posts

• I might have been born yesterday
    but, I stayed up all night.

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:59 PM

Do we really need another 9/11 thread?

#27    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

• The default position is to give a ****

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:01 PM

View PostRaptorBites, on 10 September 2013 - 03:26 PM, said:

Yeah.  People still believe flammable paper materials NEVER survive fires.
oh, its definitely possible for a man in a red and white outfit to climb down a chimney, i just don't believe in santa anymore.
subtitle of thread - common sense vs denial.

Edited by Little Fish, 10 September 2013 - 05:02 PM.

#28    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,409 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:02 PM

View Postsoulpowertothenthdegree, on 10 September 2013 - 04:00 PM, said:

Nice plan - make your claims and then insult anyone who disagrees with you.  Way to go Ace!

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

#29    Agent0range

Agent0range

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:23 PM

View Postsoulpowertothenthdegree, on 10 September 2013 - 03:54 PM, said:

Well perhaps you care to share your evidence that the official version is not a complete pack of lies?

My evidence?  Well for one, how about actual video evidence showing planes hitting the towers???  As for evidence that the planes did not bring them down...why exactly would I have to show that??  There is NOTHING concrete supporting that anything else brought down the towers.  That is comparable to you asking me to provide proof that the moon is not made of cheese.  It is just silly.

#30    DecoNoir

DecoNoir

The Entertainer

• 2,766 posts

• ... The Aristocrats.

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:29 PM

View PostLikely Guy, on 10 September 2013 - 04:59 PM, said:

Do we really need another 9/11 thread?
Its that oh so lovely time of the year again. Let them spout there garbage, pat each other on the back, and go back to their YouTube education.

I reject your reality, and substitute my own! Mostly because yours is boring as hell.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users