Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

"September 11 - The New Pearl Harbor"

9/11 conspiracy

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#91    soulpowertothenthdegree

soulpowertothenthdegree

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 136 posts

• Control Your Soul!!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:38 AM

View PostBiffSplitkins, on 12 September 2013 - 12:33 AM, said:

LOL, I have to agree. There should only be 12 threads on this, each as an anniversary remembrance.
Did you bother to  watch the video's....NO....but you found time to come in here and trash my thread........guess what these video's are for people just like you......You are right nothing is ever settled, because there are to many morons that buy the official version of these tragic events that occurred that day........If you want to continue to believe the "official" narrative go right ahead....it is an insult to the memory of those that did perish to continue to buy the lies, Many of you really have no clue how evil this was, it had nothing to do with terrorists, it had everything to do with creating false information to perpetrate a fictitious hoax for GREED.  A lesson that has been taught over and over throughout history, evil values power more than the lives of souls.  

Edited by soulpowertothenthdegree, 12 September 2013 - 04:39 AM.

GIVE ME THE ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND THE THINGS I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER, (PEOPLE, PLACES & THINGS);
GIVE ME THE ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND THE THINGS I DO HAVE CONTROL OVER, (ME, MYSELF & I);
GIVE ME THE ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO!!

#92    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 4,656 posts

• I might have been born yesterday but, I've been up all night.

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:10 AM

The choice of fonts here lately sucks.

#93    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,004 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:19 AM

View Postsoulpowertothenthdegree, on 12 September 2013 - 04:38 AM, said:

Did you bother to  watch the video's....NO....but you found time to come in here and trash my thread........guess what these video's are for people just like you......You are right nothing is ever settled, because there are to many morons that buy the official version of these tragic events that occurred that day........If you want to continue to believe the "official" narrative go right ahead....it is an insult to the memory of those that did perish to continue to buy the lies, Many of you really have no clue how evil this was, it had nothing to do with terrorists, it had everything to do with creating false information to perpetrate a fictitious hoax for GREED.  A lesson that has been taught over and over throughout history, evil values power more than the lives of souls.  

From your first post:

soulpowertothenthdegree said:

even if you don't watch all of them, which I think if you start the first one will be very difficult not to do, I would still like to hear your opinion.

Seems to me responding to your topic doesn't require watching your suggested video series.

Besides the same topics you pointed out has already been discussed ad nauseum.

Plan on joining us in year 2013 anytime soon?

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#94    Czero 101

Czero 101

Earthshattering Kaboom

• 5,216 posts

• We are all made of thermonuclear waste material

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:39 AM

Is posting in large, Comic Sans supposed to increase the truthiness of a post nowadays? :huh:

Cz

"Thinking is critical, because sense is not common..." - GreaterSapien

"For it is the natural tendency of the ignorant to believe what is not true. In order to overcome that tendency it is not sufficient to exhibit the true; it is also necessary to expose and denounce the false." – H. L. Mencken

#95    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Unsuitable for large vehicles

• 24,800 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:12 AM

View PostAgent0range, on 10 September 2013 - 02:34 PM, said:

How exactly could this post not have been incorporated into the other 9/11 threads?  Gotta love the "what I believe posts" that are full of opinion and not a SINGLE SHRED OF EVIDENCE.
Because the more there are, eventually everyone will be convinced.

:unsure2:

View PostCzero 101, on 12 September 2013 - 07:39 AM, said:

Is posting in large, Comic Sans supposed to increase the truthiness of a post nowadays? :huh:

Cz
It makes your arguments at least 74% more persuasive, because it's so easy to read.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#96    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Unsuitable for large vehicles

• 24,800 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:26 AM

I've never understood why, since it was surely undeniable (unless one thinks that it was a Hologram or something), at least one plane did hit the WTC, people have spent twelve years subsequently, and probably will for all eternity, trying to insist that no plane hit the Pentagon. If you were engineering some vast plot, which did involve flying planes into the WTC, why not do the same to the Pentagon and save yourself an awful lot of effort trying to contrive some "fake" plane that was actually a Drone or a missile or a nanothermite mininuke or something? And if you did fly planes into the WTC, why would you also need to rig up some enormously complicated means of also blowing it up by means of particle beam weapons or antimatter bombs or whatever? Why do all these theories go in the exact opposite direction to old William of Occam's Razor; making it as complicated as they possibly can?

View PostStellar, on 11 September 2013 - 12:48 AM, said:

It always astounds me that a government who allegedly is willing to kill thousands of its own citizens in the towers goes through all the trouble and liability of removing the passengers from the aircraft, placing them in some sort of witness protection program with the hopes that none of the hundreds ever speaks out, rigs a duplicate aircraft to look like the original, make it capable of flying by remote control and then flying the remote control plane into the towers.

Does that really sound like common sense to you? Really? "Oh, lets kill 3 thousand people---but not the 100 people in the plane... that'd be evil of us!" :rolleyes:

And you wonder why no one takes you seriously.
Yes, exactly. Why not just hijack the flights yourself, using Government (or Zionist or whoever) agents? I'm sure they must have been able to find enough who'd be fanatical enough to sacrifice themselves for the Cause.

Edited by Colonel Rhuairidh, 12 September 2013 - 08:52 AM.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#97    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,720 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 12 September 2013 - 10:41 AM

View Postpreacherman76, on 11 September 2013 - 12:45 PM, said:

The media like CNN? Who is in part owned by GE? Who is a damn defense contractor? My goodness

What difference does that make?

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#98    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,429 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:59 PM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 11 September 2013 - 09:07 PM, said:

Do we really need a 200th 9/11 thread? its boring. it never gets anywhere and never gets agreed from eveeryone. I vote this thread closed

Just curious as to why you're even posting on a thread and topic you despise so much?

#99    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,429 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:07 PM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 12 September 2013 - 08:26 AM, said:

I've never understood why, since it was surely undeniable (unless one thinks that it was a Hologram or something), at least one plane did hit the WTC, people have spent twelve years subsequently, and probably will for all eternity, trying to insist that no plane hit the Pentagon. If you were engineering some vast plot, which did involve flying planes into the WTC, why not do the same to the Pentagon and save yourself an awful lot of effort trying to contrive some "fake" plane that was actually a Drone or a missile or a nanothermite mininuke or something? And if you did fly planes into the WTC, why would you also need to rig up some enormously complicated means of also blowing it up by means of particle beam weapons or antimatter bombs or whatever? Why do all these theories go in the exact opposite direction to old William of Occam's Razor; making it as complicated as they possibly can?

Yes, exactly. Why not just hijack the flights yourself, using Government (or Zionist or whoever) agents? I'm sure they must have been able to find enough who'd be fanatical enough to sacrifice themselves for the Cause.

That's a fair question Colonel, and the answer is simple.

With drone aircraft and modern technology the towers were the proverbial cake walk--very easy to hit.  True, it appears the second ship almost missed, but in the end it hit on target.

The Pentagon, not so much because it is a very short building.  Very easy with a missle of some sort, but the near miss we witnessed at WTC would have been a clear miss at the Pentagon, even with drones.  Clearly, a 757 is not nearly as maneuverable as a missle, and being 50 or 60 feet off dead center at the tower is one thing, but the same margin of error at the smaller low target would have been a complete miss.

Thus the reports of the odor of cordite by numerous military personnel.  Thus the numerous reports early on (and photos) of no apparent damage from an airplane.

The target was the ONI and the congressional auditors working therein.  A very precise target, and mission accomplished, as the vast majority of the casualties there were those auditors.

#100    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,720 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:30 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 12 September 2013 - 01:07 PM, said:

With drone aircraft and modern technology the towers were the proverbial cake walk--very easy to hit.

You can fly at 100 feet over New York City with your eyes closed and chances are you are going to hit something.

The Pentagon, not so much because it is a very short building.

You can simply dive on the Pentagon, the world's largest office building and low level flying is no problem for someone with a commercial pilots license and a B-737-type rating, which was  held by Hani.

Very easy with a missle of some sort, but the near miss we witnessed at WTC would have been a clear miss at the Pentagon, even with drones.  Clearly, a 757 is not nearly as maneuverable as a missle, and being 50 or 60 feet off dead center at the tower is one thing, but the same margin of error at the smaller low target would have been a complete miss.

First of all, a missile could not have caused the destruction to the light poles leading toward the Pentagon, and secondly, there was no missile wreckage found at the Pentagon. Now, why would you mention a missile after saying the aircraft passed north of the gas station? Thirdly, American Airlines announced the loss of American 77 at the Pentagon.

When Hani came out of his descending turn he was still 4 miles from the Pentagon which allowed him plenty of time to line up with the Pentagon.

Thus the reports of the odor of cordite by numerous military personnel.  Thus the numerous reports early on (and photos) of no apparent damage from an airplane.

On the contrary, B-757 wreckage is lying inside and outside the Pentagon. In fact, a playback to the old news reports have said that an large airplane struck the Pentagon.

The target was the ONI and the congressional auditors working therein.  A very precise target, and mission accomplished, as the vast majority of the casualties there were those auditors.

You failed to mention that remains of the passengers and crew of American 77 were identified as well. How could you have forgotten?

Edited by skyeagle409, 12 September 2013 - 05:35 PM.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users