Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 11 votes

The disappearance of Ray Gricar

ray gricar

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3994 replies to this topic

#2131    fromthedeepestjungle

fromthedeepestjungle

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 10:27 AM

JOHN C Marshall from what it says here embezzled over 350,000.00 K with 4 other men over a 14 year time at PSU marshall got a slap on the  wrist no state time RG very angry the other 4 men were never charged  who they were not sure also a psu wrestler charged with rape gets off easy RG very angry he could not understand the judge   this was in 2001 around  november  I been just looking at stuff off and on  yes when you have certain things in your pocket any thing can be done

#2132    SuperSmith

SuperSmith

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 942 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 01:00 PM

I admit that I am on the fence regarding psychics and their abilities but do find them interesting.  Forgive me if any of you here are one.   Nevertheless I though I would post this site since not much else is going on with just over two weeks until the anniversary.

http://psychiccrimef...g-pennsylvania/

Never saw that picture of Ray before.

Things of interest were the silver car and baseball bat.

Edited by SuperSmith, 24 March 2014 - 01:00 PM.

#2133    SuperSmith

SuperSmith

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 942 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 02:36 PM

Hmmm

Attached Thumbnails

• BjbqD1SCcAA0Cd0.jpg

#2134    2-B

2-B

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,499 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 03:50 PM

View Postlw-intuit, on 23 March 2014 - 05:17 PM, said:

Not certain exactly what part of the skull was found, but am guessing part of jawbone since teeth are said to be there.  Just did some research on exactly how they arrive at an age.  I  would guess there would be quite a bit of difference between 40 year-old and 60 year-old teeth.  Seems like there would be a great deal more 'grind' down after 2 more decades of chewing.  IF it was only a small portion of a skull, not certain how a sketch artist could re-create.  

http://bonesdontlie....dental-remains/

JMO

These lines from the article I posted above give some indication of what was found:

Missing was a portion of the lower jaw. The upper jaw contained six rear teeth. Four had fillings. ....

“There is a formula for trying to anticipate what the other side of the skull will have,” said Mr. O’Donnell, who could not speak specifically about details of the North Townada skull because of the ongoing police investigation.

So it sounds to me as if in addition to the missing lower jaw, "the other side of the skull" was also gone, if I'm reading O'Donnel's words correctly. He's being deliberately vague b/c of the investigation, apparently, which isn't helpful for anyone trying to envision what portion of the skull was actually found! It does sound as if they had only six teeth total to work from.

"I'm team whatever freaking happened."

~Michaela on ABC's fabulous "How To Get Away With Murder"

#2135    2-B

2-B

Psychic Spy

• 1,499 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 04:05 PM

View PostSuperSmith, on 24 March 2014 - 01:00 PM, said:

I admit that I am on the fence regarding psychics and their abilities but do find them interesting.  Forgive me if any of you here are one.   Nevertheless I though I would post this site since not much else is going on with just over two weeks until the anniversary.

http://psychiccrimef...g-pennsylvania/

Never saw that picture of Ray before.

Things of interest were the silver car and baseball bat.

Nice photo of Ray.

#2136    2-B

2-B

Psychic Spy

• 1,499 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 04:15 PM

View PostSuperSmith, on 24 March 2014 - 02:36 PM, said:

Hmmm

Very interesting. Well, as one of TC's TV ads says, he didn't go to Harrisburg to make friends. Looks as if his behavior isn't geared toward making that happen. Sure wasn't when he used "Remember the boy in the shower" to get Joe fired either, especially considering the boy in the shower (#2) has both praised JS and denied the shower incident occurred (before the deep pockets of PSU started looking so good, apparently).

#2137    Saunterer

Saunterer

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 02:46 PM

Interesting article (with Penn State connections) on the possible future of facial reconstruction, with a link to the original research paper:

"3D models connect DNA to facial features"

http://www.futurity....acial-features/

"I have faced murderers, rapists and pedophiles in court and a few pansy DAs in suits don't bother me." ~ Montour County DA and friend of Ray Gricar, Bob Buehner, responding to PDAA criticism leveled at him at the behest of the impotent Attorney General, Tom Corbett.

#2138    SuperSmith

SuperSmith

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 942 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 03:30 PM

147 guests??? Chime in readers

#2139    2-B

2-B

Psychic Spy

• 1,499 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 05:52 PM

View PostSaunterer, on 26 March 2014 - 02:46 PM, said:

Interesting article (with Penn State connections) on the possible future of facial reconstruction, with a link to the original research paper:

"3D models connect DNA to facial features"

http://www.futurity....acial-features/

Way cool. Thanks for posting.

#2140    2-B

2-B

Psychic Spy

• 1,499 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 05:54 PM

View PostSuperSmith, on 26 March 2014 - 03:30 PM, said:

147 guests??? Chime in readers

As in one hundred and forty-seven? Did you get that correctly? What would draw that many here in a slow  news month?

Edited by 2-B, 27 March 2014 - 05:55 PM.

#2141    SuperSmith

SuperSmith

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 942 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 07:13 PM

View Post2-B, on 27 March 2014 - 05:54 PM, said:

As in one hundred and forty-seven? Did you get that correctly? What would draw that many here in a slow  news month?

Oh yes I read that correctly.  That's why I posted about it.  Slow or fast news day that is the most I've ever seen on this site.  I have no idea what could've sparked that.  Perhaps an anomaly.

#2142    2-B

2-B

Psychic Spy

• 1,499 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 07:52 PM

View PostSuperSmith, on 27 March 2014 - 07:13 PM, said:

Oh yes I read that correctly.  That's why I posted about it.  Slow or fast news day that is the most I've ever seen on this site.  I have no idea what could've sparked that.  Perhaps an anomaly.

I don't remember if we went that high when Ray was simultaneously being declared dead while also being "found alive" in Utah!!  :-)

#2143    lw-intuit

lw-intuit

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:21 PM

View Post2-B, on 27 March 2014 - 05:54 PM, said:

It went even higher yet immediately after Saunterer's posting the news article re: 3D models, DNA and facial features.
Not sure what sparked renewed interest but possibly the mention of PSU connection.

JMO

#2144    lw-intuit

lw-intuit

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:23 PM

View Post2-B, on 27 March 2014 - 07:52 PM, said:

I don't remember if we went that high when Ray was simultaneously being declared dead while also being "found alive" in Utah!!  :-)

We have gone that high and higher yet, up to 179.  That was when other things were being discussed, not the 'found alive' in Utah.

JMO

Edited by lw-intuit, 27 March 2014 - 09:23 PM.

#2145    SuperSmith

SuperSmith

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 942 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 11:18 PM

What's odd is this site rarely shows up in the last "24 hours" option in a Google search for "Ray Gricar".  Also odd is at times I typically only see 5 guests on average when I'm on the site.  To jump to that high of a number is especially odd.