Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 11 votes

The disappearance of Ray Gricar

ray gricar

• Please log in to reply
3233 replies to this topic

#2221    lpshred

lpshred

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 02:25 PM

View PostSuperSmith, on 17 April 2014 - 12:19 PM, said:

Fellow posters I will be taking a considerable break from posting on this case.  I hope you all have a good Easter and God bless you all.

Respectfully,

SuperSmith

Hope you enjoy your time away.  You will be missed.  Thanks for keeping this thing together following the closure of CTV.

#2222    lw-intuit

lw-intuit

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 04:02 PM

View PostSuperSmith, on 16 April 2014 - 02:22 AM, said:

Hey LW I something for you to work with.  I received info that the sighting of RG and the Big Hair blonde was 12pm or after and the sighting was actually on 192.  You will figure out who and what I'm talking about.

I'm not certain what to make of that information.  My intuition has been really powerful for some reason....never know when until all of a sudden things come to me.
With that information, nothing yet, but I'll let it float around the ethers for awhile to see what returns.

On another note, just read your recent post re: V6 and must tell you this..............I was going to post it last evening and then was otherwise detained, but yesterday, on my way through a strong vibe area here, I asked why I was getting so many answered prayers now yet nothing concerning RG since we are at the 9th anniversary of disappearance?  Frustrated intuitively-----------

Immediately a PSU van pulled out in front of me as well as a school bus.  On the back of the van was one number, 6.
Inside the van there appeared to be old computer equipment.  

So your recent post is right on with what I see............need to ponder this some more.

JMO

#2223    lw-intuit

lw-intuit

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 04:06 PM

Fellow posters I will be taking a considerable break from posting on this case.  I hope you all have a good Easter and God bless you all.

Respectfully,

SuperSmith

Enjoy your break, but don't stay away too long.  I have questions for you!  

Yesterday's #6 on the PSU van hit me as being so very strange for the same reasons you listed.  

JMO

#2224    2-B

2-B

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 05:06 PM

Respectfully,

SuperSmith

By "considerable break," I sincerely hope you mean "extended Easter weekend."  :-)

Have a blessed one, and hurry back.

"I'm team whatever freaking happened."

~Michaela on ABC's fabulous "How To Get Away With Murder"

#2225    lw-intuit

lw-intuit

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 05:55 PM

Something else that I wanted to add to my latest intuitive occurrence re:asking why no answers re: RG's disappearance while so many other answered prayers were coming through for me.
That is when the PSU van with the number 6 pulled out in front of me as well as a school bus.
The location where it occurred is as important a factor as the other information.........it happened directly in front of the former 2nd Mile building.

JMO

#2226    SuperSmith

SuperSmith

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 821 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 09:05 PM

Hmmm

http://m.wgal.com/ne...y-mall/25532822

#2227    2-B

2-B

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 09:38 PM

View PostSuperSmith, on 17 April 2014 - 09:05 PM, said:

Gotta do your "hair thang" on that composite like you did with the partial skull sketch I found....

"I'm team whatever freaking happened."

~Michaela on ABC's fabulous "How To Get Away With Murder"

#2228    lw-intuit

lw-intuit

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 10:34 PM

View PostSuperSmith, on 17 April 2014 - 09:05 PM, said:

Thanks, SS.  I was wondering recently as to whether anything had been determined about that particular 'found remains'.

Since the article states that they are trying to do a DNA profile, wouldn't that DNA be checked against RG's to determine whether it was a match?
The description of height and age doesn't seem to fit RG, but then not sure how accurate they can be with such.

JMO

#2229    Saunterer

Saunterer

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 11:36 PM

I agree that people who are truly interested in the disappearance of Ray Gricar should join this discussion...a continuation of a 9-year discussion which has spanned (and survived the demise of) several past Gricar forums...particularly those who are dissatisfied with the unibomber on Websleuths and the companion sporadic blog nonsense found on centredaily.com.  This forum has been a JJ-free zone...and I hope it stays that way!

Some mimicking sporadic blog rebuttal:
Nine years ago the sitting District Attorney of Centre County, Ray Gricar, vanished from the face of the earth.  The Mini Cooper that he normally drove was found in Lewisburg, PA.  It is uncertain how it got there since there has never been any hard evidence presented to the public of Ray Gricar's whereabouts after surveillance video showed him in Bellefonte on Thursday evening, April 14, 2005.

This is the umteenth time we have stated this important fact.  One promising thing that I have noticed is that people are finally drifting toward the idea that Mr. Gricar’s disappearance was the result of foul play...including LE types like former lead detectives Matt Rickard and Darrel Zaccagni, former district attorney Michael Madeira and current district attorney Stacy Parks Miller.  That can be the only reason why the PSP is now handling the case...wasting more time and money on a suicide or intentional walkaway is ridiculous.

Even on-line in recent weeks, I’ve seen a change in some posters on other message boards.  I was surprised to see those who once staunchly supported suicide or intentional walkaway switch to foul play...despite the unibomber's attempts to focus attention on a non-issue (specifically Mr. Gricar’s money).

After nine years, I would not conclude that Mr. Gricar was a suicide or simply walked away.  I would conclude that the evidence that we have is pointing more strongly to foul play.

Edited by Saunterer, 17 April 2014 - 11:42 PM.

#2230    Saunterer

Saunterer

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 12:49 AM

When the Websleuth unibomber recently insisted that Ray Gricar had no plans (later, no definite plans) for the future, he lied!  As he later admitted, RG had definite plans to travel to Ohio that May for his nephew's high school graduation.  TG even related that there was still a note on RG's frig to bring along some Yuengling lager.

While the Websleuth unibomber wants you to believe recent discussion revolves around missing money...there is, in fact, no missing money (according to LE) and the fact that RG's estate settlement is not public is just another lame and long ago discarded excuse for continuing to push the intentional disappearance theory.

When the Websleuth unibomber points people to his photographs while in Lewisburg, he fails to note that he had never been in Lewisburg until years later.  I can tell you how it looked within a week of Ray Gricar's disappearance...because I was there then and on several other days thereafter.  What I observed then completely dispells everything people might accept as gospel from the unibomber!!!

We tried to warn Websleuth readers and the admins there about the charlatans dug in.  And for that we got timed out, till (like) the end of this year or something.  Fortunately, there are still people there who know to question and to post their own opinions...a chore intentionally made difficult by the disinformation, misrepresentations and outright falsehoods allowed.  For those people who question, your only support is here.

#2231    Saunterer

Saunterer

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 01:11 AM

Thanks for your support Rho!  I must admit though, I did not once think of Ray Gricar this April 15...first time in 9 years!  Must be old age, or something!

But it still irks me that the few of us who have been around long enough to know the difference between hard facts and soft-spun conjecture are not always allowed to express it.

Tags: Ray Gricar, Tom Corbett, Tom Ridge, Penn State, Jerry Sandusky, Joe Paterno, the Three Musketeers/Stooges, ..............

Edited by Saunterer, 18 April 2014 - 01:29 AM.

#2232    SuperSmith

SuperSmith

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 821 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 01:02 PM

View Postlw-intuit, on 17 April 2014 - 10:34 PM, said:

Thanks, SS.  I was wondering recently as to whether anything had been determined about that particular 'found remains'.

Since the article states that they are trying to do a DNA profile, wouldn't that DNA be checked against RG's to determine whether it was a match?
The description of height and age doesn't seem to fit RG, but then not sure how accurate they can be with such.

JMO

They would check against their own local missing persons and then enter the DNA into a larger further reaching database.  

That said I don't believe it is RG due to the age determined specifically.  Although the age determination may vary, this particular one is pretty far off.  Ill concede to 2b on this though.

#2233    lw-intuit

lw-intuit

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 01:08 PM

View PostSuperSmith, on 18 April 2014 - 01:02 PM, said:

They would check against their own local missing persons and then enter the DNA into a larger further reaching database.  

That said I don't believe it is RG due to the age determined specifically.  Although the age determination may vary, this particular one is pretty far off.  Ill concede to 2b on this though.

While I tend to agree, it's doubtful that it's RG, but likewise, I'll also concede to 2B on this since I don't know how far off they can be at times on height and age.

JMO

#2234    lw-intuit

lw-intuit

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 01:31 AM

View PostSuperSmith, on 16 April 2014 - 02:22 AM, said:

Hey LW I something for you to work with.  I received info that the sighting of RG and the Big Hair blonde was 12pm or after and the sighting was actually on 192.  You will figure out who and what I'm talking about.

In trying to put a timeframe together, this sighting is hard to put together with the other two; spide's at 10 a.m. and call time from Madisonburg at 11:12 a.m.   Only way that it will all fit together, IMO, is if RG went to Lewisburg with blonde spide saw him with on route 45 at 10 a.m., and while returning home with blonde to drop her off at home 'somewhere',  was waylaid somehow, possibly by force/weapon to turn around?

Or was he being followed back to home area accompanied by blonde when the trouble arose from someone else who knew why the blonde was in the car, ie:possibly a JS victim's mother?  Only way to then explain a man and blonde were sitting in a parking lot on route 192 tallking, unless it was past the area where the call came in from, and toward Centre Hall is if the man in the car was not RG and the car was being driven back to Lewisburg?   If the blonde was with him in Lewisburg as spide indicates, she would have been able to direct driver as to where to leave the Mini. IF there was a problem, can't imagine why RG would have turned around, headed back toward Lewisburg on route 192, pulling into a parking lot along the way to calmly talk.  Doesn't make sense, but if the man in the car at the parking lot wasn't RG but someone who took over driving while RG was taken in another vehicle, possibly the sighting in the parking lot was of someone other than RG, with the blonde?  Reasons as to why no woman came forward could be that she was part of a 'planned' abduction of RG or fear.

That would mean there had to be 'multiple' people involved.  It could have been a set-up using the JS situation to lure RG in, as in some mother's story that someone knew RG would be interested in, and the mother's refusal to come to the office?  

Dunno quite what to make of this sighting-----------

JMO

Edited by lw-intuit, 19 April 2014 - 01:33 AM.

#2235    Saunterer

Saunterer

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 03:31 AM

Happy holiday all! Been enjoying a bit of a break meself...with the darlins of Youtube.  For instance:
https://www.youtube....h?v=_NfnSgYqM4M

Edited by Saunterer, 19 April 2014 - 03:33 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users