Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Paranormal Investigators high school Dropout

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1    Taridb

Taridb

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:29 PM

Hello Everyone,

I am making a research and gathering a lits of names of Paranormal investigators who are high school/college dropout. I need your help to further this list.

Do you know Paranormal investigators of Ghosts, UFO, Cryptozologie, metapsychics ect that have droped out of school and ended up in the field of paranormal. it needs not be well-known persons.

Here's a couple of names I gathered so far:

- Erik Von Daniken

- Harri Houdini

- James Rendi

- Art bell (Radiohost but have writted several books on paranormal)

Edited by Taridb, 10 September 2013 - 07:30 PM.

#2    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:43 PM

May I ask why you are compiling this list?  You have investigators on both sides.

#3    Taridb

Taridb

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:07 AM

I am compiling this list for my own personal researches on Paranormal investigation.

I would graldly use the help of the members of this forum to further this list.

Thank you.

#4    Scheming B

Scheming B

Adaptable

• 4,644 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:24 AM

kind of an odd choice of topic.

http://en.wikipedia....<br /> <br /> this is a pretty long list, should be able to follow the links to figure out their personal history

Stop being frightened. You only see a monster because they want you to see monsters everywhere. They've conditioned you to look for monsters in every shadow, every coat hung on every door. As long as we keep seeing monsters, we'll continue to need protection and that's how other people get to control our lives.

#5    Mike G

Mike G

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,174 posts

• Skeptical of the skeptics.

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:21 AM

Is this to prove that you don't need to have a formal education to pursue a "career" in the paranormal? Perhaps to convince a set of concerned parents, maybe...?

Posted Image

#6    Scheming B

Scheming B

Adaptable

• 4,644 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:23 AM

I figured that was precisely what this was in all honesty, Mike.

Stop being frightened. You only see a monster because they want you to see monsters everywhere. They've conditioned you to look for monsters in every shadow, every coat hung on every door. As long as we keep seeing monsters, we'll continue to need protection and that's how other people get to control our lives.

#7    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 4,339 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:48 PM

View PostTaridb, on 10 September 2013 - 07:29 PM, said:

Hello Everyone,

I am making a research and gathering a lits of names of Paranormal investigators who are high school/college dropout. I need your help to further this list.

Do you know Paranormal investigators of Ghosts, UFO, Cryptozologie, metapsychics ect that have droped out of school and ended up in the field of paranormal. it needs not be well-known persons.

Here's a couple of names I gathered so far:

- Erik Von Daniken

- Harri Houdini

- James Rendi

- Art bell (Radiohost but have writted several books on paranormal)

Is english your first language?

You asked for Obamamerica, now you are going to get it.  Stand by for suck or as Pelosi says, "Embrace the suck".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users