Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Did Putin make Obama his punk?

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#1    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,549 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:52 PM

Yes.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#2    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:55 PM

More like his b****, but yeah.... :yes:

#3    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 35,283 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:56 PM

No, but he sure showed him who is the better politician.

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#4    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:58 PM

We dont know that yet. We will see what will happened to Syria. Dont underestimate military/pahrama/bank elite and Obama. In fact they show us that they can be VERY deadly if they decide to. But for now-Ofcourse. But Putin isnt alone. Brazil, India, Argentina, China, many Eu countries are against attack.

Big Bad Voodoo

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#5    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,373 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:06 PM

Sure looks like it to me! :gun:

#6    Jeremiah65

Jeremiah65

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:10 PM

One word...yes.

To elaborate...he made him look bloodthirsty.  Then again, many people have been suggesting the USA should have collaborated with Russia a long time ago to resolve this diplomatically.  I think huge egos prevented that..."I don't need the Russians help to handle this"...

I'm going to start adding this tagline to all the posts about this...

"Pipeline"

Russia supports Syria's refusal of the Saudi UAE pipeline...it cuts into their market in Europe.  The USA supports the Saudis and The UAE....cause we bishes like that...the global mega corporations want this pipeline...and they are willing to kill anyone to get it...including us.

"Liberty means responsibility.  That is why most men dread it."  George Bernard Shaw
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."  Thomas Jefferson

Posted Image

#7    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:12 PM

Well lets be fair Putin is a Russain president, Russia is not a place I would wanna grow up in, I think people in Russia are just harder period. So yes Putin did

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#8    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 5,805 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:24 PM

Well, the war drums have quieted for now.  I'm not sure they will stay quiet because , i believe, the real reasons for their sounding have not changed?  
    Good news for now ..  Kerry unlocked the door and Putin threw it open !

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#9    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,634 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:24 PM

Yes

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#10    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 35,283 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:27 PM

View Postlightly, on 10 September 2013 - 08:24 PM, said:

Well, the war drums have quieted for now.  I'm not sure they will stay quiet because , i believe, the real reasons for their sounding have not changed?  
Good news for now ..  Kerry unlocked the door and Putin threw it open !

Would be better if Kerry would not have opened it by accident.

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#11    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,634 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:39 PM

View Postquestionmark, on 10 September 2013 - 08:27 PM, said:

Would be better if Kerry would not have opened it by accident.
The entire crew that works for Oby are ideologues without political skills.  Frankly I'd expect more of Kerry.  This is a major victory for Putin.  The strike is off - no way Oby goes against everyone now.  And all because of a slip of the lip.  Shows how much true integrity this administration has.

#12    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,295 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:54 PM

Honestly, I think the Russians had a deal struck with the Syrians for ages and were just waiting for the perfect moment to make the Yanks looks bloodthirsty to reveal it.
It was inevitable someone on the US side would make the "well we'd call it off if you gave up all your weapons" comment, designed to make them look like they were trying to find a solution, so all the Russians did was pre-empt that and make an agreement with Syria in order to get that done.

I fully expect to be told soon that the chemical weapons used came from Russia so the US can regain face by implying it was all a conspiracy by the Russians and Syria to make America look bad.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#13    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,634 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:10 PM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 10 September 2013 - 08:54 PM, said:

Honestly, I think the Russians had a deal struck with the Syrians for ages and were just waiting for the perfect moment to make the Yanks looks bloodthirsty to reveal it.
It was inevitable someone on the US side would make the "well we'd call it off if you gave up all your weapons" comment, designed to make them look like they were trying to find a solution, so all the Russians did was pre-empt that and make an agreement with Syria in order to get that done.

I fully expect to be told soon that the chemical weapons used came from Russia so the US can regain face by implying it was all a conspiracy by the Russians and Syria to make America look bad.
Quite possible.  The whole thing seems a little too "handy" a solution to actually be completely random as it seems.  It is sad  and disquieting not to be able to trust ANYTHING coming from the mouths of government officials.

#14    Jeremiah65

Jeremiah65

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:43 PM

So how is everyone enjoying the opera?...or play?...or movie?...or whatever you want to call it.

Ever have a feeling that things just seem to roll along as if from a script?  Bammy needed an out for his foot in mouth red line crack...

Posted Image

He needed an out cause it was becoming obvious that no one was supporting it...domestically or abroad and he was in a corner...and voila'...solution.

When I heard Hagel say today they had contingencies and had been planning on this for months, it made me feel kinda sick to my stomach...for me, it was a semi confirmation of what I suspected...there was a lot more to this uproar than 1400 dead over chemical weapons...and I'm pretty sure I am right.

"Liberty means responsibility.  That is why most men dread it."  George Bernard Shaw
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."  Thomas Jefferson

Posted Image

#15    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:58 PM

Somehow now I feel sorry for Obama. Poor guy.

Big Bad Voodoo

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users