Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

More Americans Are “Rethinking” 9/11?

• Please log in to reply
172 replies to this topic

#166    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,873 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:52 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 22 October 2013 - 12:04 PM, said:

Office furniture fires on fewer than 10 floors are going to damage hundreds of vehicles? :innocent:

You're losing it RB.

How amusing considering that you lost by a  wide margin. :yes: How did you think WTC5, WTC6 and WTC7 caught fire?

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#167    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,873 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:20 PM

View PostInsaniac, on 22 October 2013 - 07:20 AM, said:

Wait until the truth comes out in full.

Well, it has been 12 years, and yet, the official story remains steadfast to this very day while on the other hand, claims of 911 truthers fell like a brick building during a demolition implosion operation.

#168    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,873 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:23 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 22 October 2013 - 12:07 PM, said:

It's already out, has been out,...

Which proved that fire and impact damage were responsible for the collapse of the WTC buildings.

#169    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,639 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:14 AM

Waiting for it !! ____  _____ . Come on Babe Ruth ! Throw out another mind boggling Statement ! :no:

So Funny how the entire world of reality See What Happened for what it was ,and You See it in a total different Way!
Please do Go on !

This is a Work in Progress!

#170    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 4,694 posts

• I might have been born yesterday but, I've been up all night.

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:46 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 23 October 2013 - 03:14 AM, said:

Waiting for it !! ____  _____ . Come on Babe Ruth ! Throw out another mind boggling Statement ! :no:

So Funny how the entire world of reality See What Happened for what it was ,and You See it in a total different Way!
Please do Go on !

Maybe Don, play down the confrontational bit for a bit? :)

Edit to insert a question mark.

Edited by Likely Guy, 23 October 2013 - 05:48 AM.

#171    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,453 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:19 PM

LG

Don is confrontational ONLY in the style of a cheerleader for Spamalot.  No problem here.

#172    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,639 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:50 AM

How about I play down the Opinion`s of  Babe Ruth. Nah ! Your quite right LG Babe Ruth has a place in a forum just like everyone else !
I do try to promote the truth as much as I can. Like the Facts of the 9/11  Conspiracies & WHat nots ! THe latter is far easier to prove.
Like The fact that Babe has never proven any points of the Actual Event of 9/11.
As for Spamalot  ? They did eat a lot of that during World war II . My dad would not come near that stuff As I was growing up,but He did tell me to stay away from it !
It was made of bits & parts from alomst anything that could be ground up easy ! ANYTHING !
And for Cheerleading ? Lets just say ITs not too far from the Fact That U/M is a great Forum ,that promotes All Ideas. Cheer`s to all that Keep it running !

Now As for Bashing,Trolling,spamming,Down right  discrediting !ECT ! I only try to Keep a bit of Humor,and Positive tone,and Train of thought in here. ITs when we see Such a Blatant system of not researching,proving ,Listing factual Information that a majority of us get onto Some posters !
I guess Since Im so Evil,and disruptive to THis Forum I`ll just Take my key board and Smash it into a few dozen pcs !

Y`all Have a Great Time working out the equation that tends to Drive this Place. Good Luck !

justDONTEATUS :alien:
p.s. I hear you Laughing up there Mid !

This is a Work in Progress!

#173    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,873 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:01 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 28 October 2013 - 02:50 AM, said:

How about I play down the Opinion`s of  Babe Ruth. Nah ! Your quite right LG Babe Ruth has a place in a forum just like everyone else !
I do try to promote the truth as much as I can. Like the Facts of the 9/11  Conspiracies & WHat nots ! THe latter is far easier to prove.
Like The fact that Babe has never proven any points of the Actual Event of 9/11.
As for Spamalot  ? They did eat a lot of that during World war II . My dad would not come near that stuff As I was growing up,but He did tell me to stay away from it !
It was made of bits & parts from alomst anything that could be ground up easy ! ANYTHING !
And for Cheerleading ? Lets just say ITs not too far from the Fact That U/M is a great Forum ,that promotes All Ideas. Cheer`s to all that Keep it running !

Now As for Bashing,Trolling,spamming,Down right  discrediting !ECT ! I only try to Keep a bit of Humor,and Positive tone,and Train of thought in here. ITs when we see Such a Blatant system of not researching,proving ,Listing factual Information that a majority of us get onto Some posters !
I guess Since Im so Evil,and disruptive to THis Forum I`ll just Take my key board and Smash it into a few dozen pcs !

Y`all Have a Great Time working out the equation that tends to Drive this Place. Good Luck !

justDONTEATUS :alien:
p.s. I hear you Laughing up there Mid !

What better way to demolish Babe Ruth's false claims than to let BR do it himself?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users