Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

More Americans Are “Rethinking” 9/11?

• Please log in to reply
172 replies to this topic

#31    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,141 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:03 PM

View PostBurt Gummer, on 11 September 2013 - 12:23 AM, said:

I know I don't believe the official version of events that day. I do think planes crashed into the buildings and Pentagon, I don't think it was faked, (no offense to anyone who believes that though :)  ) but I do think the entire situation was orchestrated by the CIA to get us into a War. They do it in other countries, so why wouldn't they do it here, to fuel the military industrial complex?

Link: http://en.wikipedia....tion_Northwoods

Another interesting link: http://en.wikipedia....peration_Gladio

I have been in war and heard no bomb explosions as WTC1, WTC2 and WTC7 collapsed.

When I was in Vietnam, you could  hear and see bomb explosions from many miles away and one example was in Pleiku where I was sent TDY. One night, I was lying in bed and suddenly, the whole barracks shook as though a giant hand was shaking the daylights out of it. Well, later in the morning, we were told an airstrike occurred many miles away from the base and yet, looking at close-in videos of the WTC collapse, I did not hear nor see a single piece of evidence of a bomb explosion.

Also at Pleiku, I was watching the movie, "Hawaii" on the outdoor movie screen when all of a sudden a huge fireball appeared just to the right of the screen and then came the shock wave. No such thing was seen nor heard as the WTC buildings collapsed.

I might add that the WTC did not fall at free fall speed, which was evident in videos and photos,  and if anyone has any questions about the speed of the collapse of WTC7, should take note of the huge gash on the south side of that building. In other words there was no structural support which explains why WTC7 fell toward the south as it collapsed.

To sum it up, 911 truther claims are baseless and unfounded.

****Breaking News!!****

It has just been reported during a rerun of the MSNBC coverage of events of 911, reporter Pat Dodson reported at 11:57 AM, local time, that he was told by  firefighters that the explosions they were hearing at ground zero were from ****EXPLODING GAS LINES.****

Time after time, 911 truthers have claimed that the sound of explosions at ground zero was evidence of explosives.  I have repeatedly told 911 truthers that the sound of explosions at ground zero was not evidence of explosives and now, that MSNBC news report has NOW confirmed what I have been correctly asserted for a very long time.

Thanks, MSNBC,because another 911 truher claim regarding the sound of explosions at ground zero has now crashed in flames.

Edited by skyeagle409, 11 September 2013 - 04:22 PM.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#32    Liquid Gardens

Liquid Gardens

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,696 posts

• "Or is it just remains of vibrations from echoes long ago"

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:07 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 11 September 2013 - 02:20 PM, said:

Do you consider that to be rational argument?

Such a claim sounds great, but it fails quickly in view of the facts and evidence.

It takes the exact same structure as the argument you make repeatedly, that it is 'irrational' to believe known liars.  So we have the argument from you, "since the govt sometimes/often lies it is irrational to believe 'known liars' are telling the truth", and this argument, "since the govt sometimes/often is incompetent it is irrational to believe that 'known incompetents" are actually competent".  But maybe you'll catch on now that your statement isn't as rational as you believe it to be, or you can explain why this analogy fails as far as 'rationality' and why your statement is rational and Almagest's (who I think might be kinda making a joke anyway) is not.

"You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into"
"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence" - C. Hitchens
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool" - Richard Feynman

#33    Almagest

Almagest

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 818 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:23 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 11 September 2013 - 02:20 PM, said:

Do you consider that to be rational argument?

Such a claim sounds great, but it fails quickly in view of the facts and evidence.

Ok you want some facts; the Bush Administration.

Life is the result of the struggle between dynamic opposites Form & Chaos, Substance & Oblivion, Light & Dark And all the infinite variations of Yin & Yang
When the pendulum swings in favour of one It will eventually swing in favour of it's opposite Thus the balance of the universe is maintained

-Jeru the Damaja

#34    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Psychic Spy

• 2,077 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:31 PM

View PostAlmagest, on 11 September 2013 - 04:23 PM, said:

Ok you want some facts; the Bush Administration.

Plus with the recent leaks of top secret information since 9/11, not one leak of information concerning the governments involvement in 9/11?

You would think that groups like anonymous would be clamoring to leak information that the US planned to kill us citizens in order to illicit war.

12 years and still nothing.  Truthers are on a record pace for failure.

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#35    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:35 PM

Posted Image

But it's ok the people of the world are to asleep and to stupid thanks to all what you do to them.

#36    Almagest

Almagest

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 818 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:39 PM

View PostRaptorBites, on 11 September 2013 - 04:31 PM, said:

Plus with the recent leaks of top secret information since 9/11, not one leak of information concerning the governments involvement in 9/11?

You would think that groups like anonymous would be clamoring to leak information that the US planned to kill us citizens in order to illicit war.

12 years and still nothing.  Truthers are on a record pace for failure.

Good work fellow Government Disinformation Agent, shall we retire for brew paid for by our fat Government paychecks? :P

Life is the result of the struggle between dynamic opposites Form & Chaos, Substance & Oblivion, Light & Dark And all the infinite variations of Yin & Yang
When the pendulum swings in favour of one It will eventually swing in favour of it's opposite Thus the balance of the universe is maintained

-Jeru the Damaja

#37    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

• The default position is to give a ****

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:49 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 11 September 2013 - 04:03 PM, said:

I have been in war and heard no bomb explosions as WTC1, WTC2 and WTC7 collapsed.

When I was in Vietnam, you could  hear and see bomb explosions from many miles away and one example was in Pleiku where I was sent TDY. One night, I was lying in bed and suddenly, the whole barracks shook as though a giant hand was shaking the daylights out of it. Well, later in the morning, we were told an airstrike occurred many miles away from the base and yet, looking at close-in videos of the WTC collapse, I did not hear nor see a single piece of evidence of a bomb explosion.

Also at Pleiku, I was watching the movie, "Hawaii" on the outdoor movie screen when all of a sudden a huge fireball appeared just to the right of the screen and then came the shock wave. No such thing was seen nor heard as the WTC buildings collapsed.

I might add that the WTC did not fall at free fall speed, which was evident in videos and photos,  and if anyone has any questions about the speed of the collapse of WTC7, should take note of the huge gash on the south side of that building. In other words there was no structural support which explains why WTC7 fell toward the south as it collapsed.

****Breaking News!!****

It has just been reported during a rerun of the MSNBC coverage of events of 911, reporter Pat Dodson reported at 11:57 AM, local time, that he was told by  firefighters that the explosions they were hearing at ground zero were from ****EXPLODING GAS LINES.****

Time after time, 911 truthers have claimed that the sound of explosions at ground zero was evidence of explosives.  I have repeatedly told 911 truthers that the sound of explosions at ground zero was not evidence of explosives and now, that MSNBC news report has NOW confirmed what I have been correctly asserted for a very long time.

Thanks, MSNBC,because another 911 truher claim regarding the sound of explosions at ground zero has now crashed in flames.
oh, spectacular! you just discredited yourself.
you have been saying for years that no explosions were heard.
now you are saying there were explosions.
what will you be saying next week when you discover there were no gas lines at ground zero.

Edited by Little Fish, 11 September 2013 - 04:49 PM.

#38    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Psychic Spy

• 2,077 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:50 PM

View PostAlmagest, on 11 September 2013 - 04:39 PM, said:

Good work fellow Government Disinformation Agent, shall we retire for brew paid for by our fat Government paychecks? :P

Yup.  Been waiting on my check from my handler.  Last time I wasn't paid as much because I wasn't able to convert my quote of 10 people into sheep.

Cheers.

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#39    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:56 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 11 September 2013 - 04:03 PM, said:

****Breaking News!!****

I never said there were bombs or explosives there....
:unsure2:

#40    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,141 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:03 PM

View PostLittle Fish, on 11 September 2013 - 04:49 PM, said:

oh, spectacular! you just discredited yourself.
you have been saying for years that no explosions were heard.
now you are saying there were explosions.

Not from bombs. I have said,  the sound of explosions at ground zero was NOT evidence of explosives and I have posted a video of the crane incident and  a number of references backing up what I have been asserting. I even posted reports of manhole cover explosions in New York City which are fairly common there. In fact, I even posted remarks that failing rivets causing some of those sounds.

If you don't believe me, I will gladly repost my response about the sound of explosions at ground zero if you desire.

Edited by skyeagle409, 11 September 2013 - 05:36 PM.

#41    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:06 PM

I just love the bbc reporting that building 7 had collapsed when it was right behind her.   The whole thing was scripted.   Why would someone read out a report about a building collapsing when still standing.   The whole thing when you look at all the evidence, well even now (american president) obomber after all his change speeches want's to go into syria, you can't make this up, BUT THEY DID.  

#42    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,141 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:28 PM

View PostBurt Gummer, on 11 September 2013 - 04:56 PM, said:

I never said there were bombs or explosives there....
:unsure2:

That was in response to those who have continued to claim the sound of explosions at ground zero was evidence of bombs. It shows a trend among 911 truthers for distorting facts and evidence and failure to do their homework, or not doing it properly when they do.

I feel a new investigation is not warranted with the current level of evidence and a new evidence will simply reconfirm there is no government 911 conspiracy.

#43    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,141 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:34 PM

View Postdavid icke is right, on 11 September 2013 - 05:06 PM, said:

I just love the bbc reporting that building 7 had collapsed when it was right behind her.   The whole thing was scripted.   Why would someone read out a report about a building collapsing when still standing.   The whole thing when you look at all the evidence, well even now (american president) obomber after all his change speeches want's to go into syria, you can't make this up, BUT THEY DID.  

As I was watching the playback of the MSNBC news coverage of the 911 attack, I noticed a number of errors in their reports, which were later corrected as further reports came flowing in.

#44    hacktorp

hacktorp

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:50 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 11 September 2013 - 05:34 PM, said:

As I was watching the playback of the MSNBC news coverage of the 911 attack, I noticed a number of errors in their reports, which were later corrected as further reports came flowing in.

So the 'we simply goofed' meme again.

At times like these, Sky, do you ask yourself WWGD?  (What Would Goebbels Do)

Edited by hacktorp, 11 September 2013 - 05:53 PM.

#45    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,637 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:58 PM

How in the hell does a reporter make that type of 'error'? It's ridiculous.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users