Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

What Will Bibi Do Now?

israel iran attack

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

Spud the Mackem

• 3,380 posts

• man who ask for nothing shall never be disappointed

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:52 PM

View PostFrank Merton, on 11 September 2013 - 03:03 AM, said:

I don't think Israel has the resources to act on its own.  I might be wrong, but it would be a huge risk for them.  They may opt to wait and see who is the next US president.  They may also want to wait to see if Iran evolves into a more reasonable place.
   Don't kid yourself Frank, Israel has the means and capability to look after its self,with or without Uncle Sam standing behind it.If Mossad get the slightest sign that any surrounding country is going to act, there will be a pre-emptive strike first,you can almost guarantee that Mossad is at work in every Arab country with ears close to the ground.

(1) try your best, ............if that dont work.
(2) try your second best, ........if that dont work
(3) give up you aint gonna win

#32    Kaa-Tzik

Kaa-Tzik

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:57 PM

View Postspud the mackem, on 11 September 2013 - 08:52 PM, said:

Don't kid yourself Frank, Israel has the means and capability to look after its self,with or without Uncle Sam standing behind it.If Mossad get the slightest sign that any surrounding country is going to act, there will be a pre-emptive strike first,you can almost guarantee that Mossad is at work in every Arab country with ears close to the ground.
Off the top of my head I don't remember 100%, but in the Six Day War was not the Syrian Defence Minister, or one of his deputies, a Mossad agent. Mind blowing really.

#33    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 10,412 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:42 PM

View Postand then, on 11 September 2013 - 03:08 PM, said:

Ya know, P, one of these days pretty soon Israel is going to actually ACT.  They are going to DO some of the things they are constantly being accused of and when they do of course they'll be condemned by the world ( as opposed to?) but their enemies will be too busy trying to survive and rebuild to mess with them for a while and that will be WORTH the puny condemnations of a bunch of hypocrites in the UN.
Israel has been acting for 65 years, like a gang of spoiled hypocrites.  There's hypocrites in EVERY government.   Let the hypocrites act like hypocrites where they stand.   Better to expose them than spend so much time and energy defending them.

"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela

#34    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,353 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:03 AM

View PostYamato, on 11 September 2013 - 11:42 PM, said:

Israel has been acting for 65 years, like a gang of spoiled hypocrites.  There's hypocrites in EVERY government.   Let the hypocrites act like hypocrites where they stand.   Better to expose them than spend so much time and energy defending them.
IOW better to be like the 99%?  I'm fine where I am Yam :)

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#35    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 10,412 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 04:17 AM

View Postand then, on 12 September 2013 - 12:03 AM, said:

IOW better to be like the 99%?  I'm fine where I am Yam :)
No, IOW I'm responsible for my government, not theirs.

"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela

Also tagged with israel, iran, attack

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users