Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

MY Theory of the Ancient Alien sort...

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1    EarthsFinalStand

EarthsFinalStand

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

• do not fail to question...

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:08 AM

when man write history, he knows only what he saw. this is true for the rest of years after the bible, in the valley of Sumeria, where hammurabi was an extraterrestrial. i know this for several reasons, 1): he was very smart for his caliber of human, and 2): his law code closely resembles those which I have saw for other ancient tribes... but that is only a beginning for a diff. story.
when jesus gave man forgiveness, he yearned for heaven. today many of us see heaven as a false promise but to the ancient christians they look to the stars. it is because of this astral fixation that we could maybe see there is a hint of alien influence in ancient times, when the early men was just beginning to form us.
and even the romans navigate by stars, for example of when caesar conquered the italyans, when he was forming rome's empire.
now in modern times we are so fixate on our mobile phones,and computers, that we might loose sight of what the ancients knew. we know what we know from history, what the arab scrolls have give us, but we choose to ignore the past! this is bad practice...

please tell me your throughts... :tu:

#2    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 12,004 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:15 AM

Hammurabi was an alien because he was smarter then everyone else?
Well using that arugment, Leonardo, Stephen Hawking and Carl Sagan were all aliens too.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#3    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,444 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:19 AM

You forgot Marvin the Martian ! Geezee ! :alien:

This is a Work in Progress!

#4    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,289 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:58 AM

View PostEarthsFinalStand, on 14 September 2013 - 03:08 AM, said:

when man write history, he knows only what he saw. this is true for the rest of years after the bible, in the valley of Sumeria, where hammurabi was an extraterrestrial. i know this for several reasons, 1): he was very smart for his caliber of human, and 2): his law code closely resembles those which I have saw for other ancient tribes... but that is only a beginning for a diff. story.
when jesus gave man forgiveness, he yearned for heaven. today many of us see heaven as a false promise but to the ancient christians they look to the stars. it is because of this astral fixation that we could maybe see there is a hint of alien influence in ancient times, when the early men was just beginning to form us.
and even the romans navigate by stars, for example of when caesar conquered the italyans, when he was forming rome's empire.
now in modern times we are so fixate on our mobile phones,and computers, that we might loose sight of what the ancients knew. we know what we know from history, what the arab scrolls have give us, but we choose to ignore the past! this is bad practice...

please tell me your throughts... :tu:

you: and even the romans navigate by stars, for example of when caesar conquered the italyans, when he was forming rome's empire.

hi - Im not so sure what you meant by this statement. Did you mean Caesar needed to navigate by stars to know where Italy was?

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#5    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

• The age of stupid is upon us. Scientific conclusions are drawn from missing data, resuming to suppositions and guessing.

Posted 14 September 2013 - 11:19 AM

Apparently the smartest man on earth was king Solomon and it was told he has gotten knowledge from Gods

#6    willowdreams

willowdreams

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 989 posts

• Never let the facts get in the way of the truth- heard during an episode of 'Lie to Me' by Dr. Cal Lightman

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:46 PM

anyone ever heard of newton, degrasse tyson, asimov (yes I put asimov in there), da vinci, einstein, hawking,  and look up benjiman carson!!

i reckon all these pple.. are visited by aliens? or are aliens? part aliens?

Posted Image

#7    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,444 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:56 PM

I see a story waiting to be posted in here ! That make who ever post it ,A Alien right? :tu:
Well It seems that only the Aliens are the ones that Have not actually spoken up in here ! Anyone Have Proof ?

This is a Work in Progress!

#8    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,289 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:01 PM

View Postqxcontinuum, on 14 September 2013 - 11:19 AM, said:

Apparently the smartest man on earth was king Solomon and it was told he has gotten knowledge from Gods

Good heavens Ive not heard that one. So erm, what knowledge did he get then - and how did it benefit him/mankind?

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#9    Karyotype

Karyotype

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 100 posts

• No Good Deed Goes Unpunished!

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:08 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 14 September 2013 - 06:56 PM, said:

I see a story waiting to be posted in here ! That make who ever post it ,A Alien right? :tu:
Well It seems that only the Aliens are the ones that Have not actually spoken up in here ! Anyone Have Proof ?
I have undeniable proof that aliens are here and have been here for centuries.  And yes they did come
across untold light years and dimensions to teach our ancestors how to stack rock, and there was aand is a reason, one
that will help mankind for all time, but I'm not allowed to share it with you......................the proof or the reason because
the government is watching me...... :cry:
:clap:

"Democracy is two wolves deciding what to eat for dinner.  Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
-Thomas Jefferson-

#10    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 7,147 posts

• I know someday
    you'll have a beautiful life
    I know you'll be a sun
    In somebody else's sky
    But why can't it be mine? -Pearl Jam

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:40 AM

View Postseeder, on 14 September 2013 - 07:01 PM, said:

Good heavens Ive not heard that one. So erm, what knowledge did he get then - and how did it benefit him/mankind?

I'm betting it had something to do with stacking rocks or some other form of stonework...

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#11    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 7,073 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:05 AM

View PostEarthsFinalStand, on 14 September 2013 - 03:08 AM, said:

In every generation of humanity there are those that are very smart compared to most as well as those who are very dumb compared to most - the fact that humanity has a wide and varied intellect is not evidence for anything other than human evolution is varied and rich.

when jesus gave man forgiveness, he yearned for heaven. today many of us see heaven as a false promise but to the ancient christians they look to the stars.
it is because of this astral fixation that we could maybe see there is a hint of alien influence in ancient times, when the early men was just beginning to form us.
Looking up and seeing fixed points of light then making use of them for navigation only proves that ancient humanity had good eye-sight, a keen sense of direction and the capacity to use the two to their advantage in navigating their world.

Jesus looked to Heaven and advised us that the Kingdom of Heaven was within us - he did not look to "the heavens" and claim it was "out there somewhere".

The christians "looked to the stars" in the same way as every other human did, for navigation as fixed points of light in the sky - christians followed Jesus' teachings about the Kingdom of Heaven being within a man.

We have an entire field of astronomy, a space station and space exploration is a happening thing.

History and the knowledge of the ancients also have many scholars and studies are continuous in these fields - hence your awareness of their existence, someone preserved and studied the knowledge left by our forebears - you need to be specific about what you believe we ignore from the past, especially given that you have the knowledge because we have preserved the past teachings in the first place.

How is being "fixed on our mobile phones and computers" in anyway relevant to whether or not the Ancient Alien theory is valid?

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#12    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 14,758 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:14 AM

Maybe some of the participants around here are aliens.  How would we know?  (Of course that speculation is pretty much at the same level as those who assert all sorts of things for which there is no credible evience).

#13    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 6,029 posts

• I might have been born yesterday
    but, I stayed up all night.

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:30 AM

View PostFrank Merton, on 15 September 2013 - 02:14 AM, said:

Maybe some of the participants around here are aliens.  How would we know?  (Of course that speculation is pretty much at the same level as those who assert all sorts of things for which there is no credible evience).

Frank, I think you're pretty smart. Ergo, you're an alien. :)

Edited by Likely Guy, 15 September 2013 - 02:31 AM.

#14    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 14,758 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:31 AM

I gotta like that, but the denial is categorical. :alien:

#15    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:05 AM

Posted Image

Sorry guys.

All this talk of Ancient Aliens; I just couldn't resist it!

:clap:

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users