Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Those who believe in personal responsibility

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#16    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

New life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts

• Observation, individual resourcefulness... what would we be without them?

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:48 PM

View Postacidhead, on 16 September 2013 - 03:06 AM, said:

No.... you always hear the phrase, if you dont vote you dont have a right to complain...... thats total BS

Those who voted for the D's and R's are exactly to blame.  Each federal election is won by around 52%-48% by either the Ds or Rs.......... around 40% do not vote....  We have the right to complain to those who vote these morons into office.

I really agree with this, but dont know about the right to complain. If you think of it in terms of laws that are, then it's a no-brainer, but in terms of is it right and fruitful and all that, I dont know. Raising the awareness is good, as well as plain talking and exchanging views, but there's always people who believe you should vote for one of the two most likely candidates to win, and just choose the less moronic one. Being the winner seems to be more important than upholding what you believe in. Not everyone who vote the morons probably think like this, but I know some do.

Personally, I dont vote because I dont agree with large-scale democracy so much. It's too large scale for me if it's over 10 000 to 100 000 people. If towns had more independent laws from the state, you could take your pick from what suits you instead of having to abide to rules which try to please millions of people. The one size for all just doesn't work, because people have different ideas about what's the best course to take in anything.

I've been born again 31,8,2014 approximately 21:35 local time. A moment free of clutter in the mind, emancipating myself like an escapist, allowing myself to breathe life in a stronger, less physical level... though it does resonate to physical world. It's the oomph.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users