Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Did a hyper-black hole spawn the Universe?

big bang black holes branes

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1    Waspie_Dwarf

Waspie_Dwarf

Space Cadet

• 30,954 posts

• We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Oscar Wilde

Posted 14 September 2013 - 11:42 PM

Did a hyper-black hole spawn the Universe?
Big Bang was mirage from collapsing higher-dimensional star, theorists propose.

www.nature.com said:

It could be time to bid the Big Bang bye-bye. Cosmologists have speculated that the Universe formed from the debris ejected when a four-dimensional star collapsed into a black hole a scenario that would help to explain why the cosmos seems to be so uniform in all directions.

Posted Image Source

"Space is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-boggingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the street to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space." - The Hitch-Hikers Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Posted Image
Click on button

#2    spacecowboy342

spacecowboy342

Traveler of both time and space

• 4,027 posts

• I shall now proceed to entangle the entire area

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:22 AM

Can we hypothesize from this that 3-d black holes could spawn 2 dimensional universes? I thought hyper-inflation explained equilibrium of temperature. I saw something yesterday about a theory that dark matter is actually photons spinning in a tiny circular 4th dimension. Is there any reason to suppose this 4th dimension actually exists other than it seems to explain some cosmological questions?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users