Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

British Wildlife Photography

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    MoorWalks

MoorWalks

My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:28 AM

The beauty of Britain's wildlife is celebrated as the winners of the British Wildlife Photography Awards are announced. This incredible encounter titled 'In the living room' was the overall winner and submitted by George Karbus who said: "Water visibility is always very limited in Ireland, and I was very lucky to get a shot like this."

View: Images here

Posted Image

#2    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 37,504 posts

• Que Sera, Sera - Whatever will be, will be..

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:35 AM

Very nice :)

My favourites are - The baby owls, the deer, and the bird at the end. That said, they're all good photos.

Posted Image

#3    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,580 posts

• "I'm an optimistic, don't know." Onslow

Posted 16 September 2013 - 12:52 PM

Love the image of the shoreline/hillside through the water in Ireland. Great shot!
Was that a fox to our right in the stag photo? It just didn't look like a housecat to me. Ears too prominent?

Edited by QuiteContrary, 16 September 2013 - 12:53 PM.

Keep your eyes wide open and don't run!

P.S. Just to be clear, because sometimes I am not. I do not believe...
in the existence of a large previously unknown undiscovered hairy biped roaming North America.
But I like to hear the accounts, read the books, watch the shows, discuss and argue about the phenomenon.

#4    MoorWalks

MoorWalks

My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 16 September 2013 - 02:44 PM

View PostQuiteContrary, on 16 September 2013 - 12:52 PM, said:

Love the image of the shoreline/hillside through the water in Ireland. Great shot!
Was that a fox to our right in the stag photo? It just didn't look like a housecat to me. Ears too prominent?

Yes. I didn't see that, the little fox to right of the stag, nicely spotted :tu:

Posted Image

#5    Aggie

Aggie

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 03:56 PM

All pictures are gorgeous but the little Dormouse I want to take home to cuddle!!

No matter what happens....never stop believing in people.....never stop believing in love♥♥

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users