Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

UN Chemical Weapon report-Syria

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#1    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,262 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:14 PM

http://www.un.org/ap...1=#.Ujdlm9J6YrZ

The report concludes that it was Sarin gas, was used over a large scale of the area, Missiles were used (few websites and users said it was small, in canisters). Blood samples and interviews were taken.

Its 38 pages long
http://www.un.org/di...vestigation.pdf

So it will take sometime to read it.
Thoughts?

For any doubts, the rockets were travelling South East, suggesting that the orison was North West. The Syrian Army is in control of that area
Posted Image

Edited by The New Richard Nixon, 16 September 2013 - 08:29 PM.

#2    Eluus

Eluus

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:34 PM

What new?

For any doubts, the rockets were travelling South East, suggesting that the orison was North West. The Syrian Army is in control of that area

Except it makes perfect sense for a false flag too. If someone wanted to frame the Syrian Army, they would launch the attack from an area that the Syrian Army "controls".

It doesn't mean anything. It may not even be the Rebels or the Syrian Army. Anyone could have done it.

Edited by Eluus, 16 September 2013 - 11:51 PM.

#3    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,967 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:56 PM

View PostEluus, on 16 September 2013 - 11:34 PM, said:

What new?

Except it makes perfect sense for a false flag too. If someone wanted to frame the Syrian Army, they would launch the attack from an area that the Syrian Army "controls".

It doesn't mean anything. It may not even be the Rebels or the Syrian Army. Anyone could have done it.
"Control" usually is a self explanatory term.  But if you mean you aren't convinced - what would it take?  Nevermind...doesn't matter anyway.  Nothing is going to be done about this except some slow roll theatre of the absurd that even Obama will know is silly.  When it gets used in D.C. I'll not have much sympathy for the plight of the pols who have to start answering THOSE questions.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#4    Eluus

Eluus

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:06 AM

View Postand then, on 16 September 2013 - 11:56 PM, said:

"Control" usually is a self explanatory term.  But if you mean you aren't convinced - what would it take?  Nevermind...doesn't matter anyway.  Nothing is going to be done about this except some slow roll theatre of the absurd that even Obama will know is silly.  When it gets used in D.C. I'll not have much sympathy for the plight of the pols who have to start answering THOSE questions.

The "Control" in a war situation in a place like Syria means nothing.

#5    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,967 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:09 AM

View PostEluus, on 17 September 2013 - 12:06 AM, said:

The "Control" in a war situation in a place like Syria means nothing.
The rebels have chemical weapons?  We in the west gave them those weapons so we can build a pipeline, right?  Risking future terror attacks for wealth I guess.  Sorry, not buying any today.

#6    Eluus

Eluus

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:18 AM

View Postand then, on 17 September 2013 - 12:09 AM, said:

The rebels have chemical weapons?  We in the west gave them those weapons so we can build a pipeline, right?  Risking future terror attacks for wealth I guess.  Sorry, not buying any today.

It's a fact that rebels have the ingredients required to make Sarin Gas. Turkish Security forces captured Syrian Rebels who possessed those materials. Turkish prosecutors indicted Syrian rebels.

A court indictment by the Turkish prosecutors into the alleged use of chemical weapons by the Syrian rebels has once again highlighted fears this week that sarin toxic gas was used by the opposition and not the Assad government.

http://rt.com/news/t...al-weapons-850/

About the pipeline argument - Resorting to strawman now are we? :td:

Edited by Eluus, 17 September 2013 - 12:40 AM.

#7    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,570 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:30 AM

View Postand then, on 16 September 2013 - 11:56 PM, said:

When it gets used in D.C.?

Fear mongering.

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#8    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,967 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:34 AM

View PostEluus, on 17 September 2013 - 12:18 AM, said:

It's a fact that rebels have the ingredients required to make Sarin Gas. Turkish Security forces captured Syrian Rebels who possessed those materials. Turkish prosecutors indicted Syrian rebels.

http://rt.com/news/t...al-weapons-850/

About the pipeline argument - Resorting to strawman now are we? :td:
Your article from RT clearly states that these rebels were found possessing chemical precursors - NOT Sarin.  This alone points to their need for the weapons NOT the weapons themselves.  And the UN report mentions rockets delivering them - and over a wide area.  I have no more proof than you do of who actually used these weapons.  But I do not believe that the rebels have the sarin or the delivery system for it.  Assad is quite capable of gassing his own people without remorse.  In essence you are defending him and THAT sir, is no straw man.

#9    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,967 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:35 AM

View Postacidhead, on 17 September 2013 - 01:30 AM, said:

When it gets used in D.C.?

Fear mongering.
Like those who tried to warn people before 9-11?  What's wrong A-H?  No one can speak about probabilities without being labelled now?

#10    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,570 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:37 AM

View PostEluus, on 16 September 2013 - 11:34 PM, said:

What new?

I agree.... anyone could have done it.

#11    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,570 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:41 AM

View Postand then, on 17 September 2013 - 01:35 AM, said:

Like those who tried to warn people before 9-11?  What's wrong A-H?  No one can speak about probabilities without being labelled now?

Oh... you poor victim... always playing that card.

You just labelled  Eluus as defending the Assad GOV........ which he clearly didn't.

His opinion just doesn't fit your Zionist narrative.

#12    Orcseeker

Orcseeker

Poltergeist

• 2,767 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:53 AM

View Postand then, on 17 September 2013 - 01:34 AM, said:

Your article from RT clearly states that these rebels were found possessing chemical precursors - NOT Sarin.  This alone points to their need for the weapons NOT the weapons themselves.  And the UN report mentions rockets delivering them - and over a wide area.  I have no more proof than you do of who actually used these weapons.  But I do not believe that the rebels have the sarin or the delivery system for it.  Assad is quite capable of gassing his own people without remorse.  In essence you are defending him and THAT sir, is no straw man.

I heard the rebels captured some Syrian government outposts that contained chemical weapons.

#13    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,967 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:33 AM

View Postacidhead, on 17 September 2013 - 01:41 AM, said:

Oh... you poor victim... always playing that card.

You just labelled  Eluus as defending the Assad GOV........ which he clearly didn't.

His opinion just doesn't fit your Zionist narrative.
No victim - just try to refrain from getting myself booted from this site for telling you what I really think of you.  Something you seem to be undisciplined enough to match.  Your opinions of me and my beliefs are well known to anyone who is a regular here.  And I don't imagine they matter to them any more than they do to me.  :)

#14    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,570 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:26 AM

I'm here 7 days a week.

#15    Eluus

Eluus

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:18 AM

View Postand then, on 17 September 2013 - 01:34 AM, said:

In essence you are defending him and THAT sir, is no straw man.

I have never defended Assad. And THAT sir is another straw man. You're not so good at this are you? lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users