Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Feinsten + Navy Yard shooting

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#46    Jeremiah65

Jeremiah65

Seeker of knowledge

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,078 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:07 AM

View Postaztek, on 17 September 2013 - 09:19 PM, said:

it doesn't.  and you aswered yourself.  money keeps her there.  you need to stop believeing this myth of ppl electing anyone.

do you  really think ppl of nyc elected bloomberg 3 times????? lol. wanna buy a bridge?

Woot!  Is it the one in Brooklyn?  I hear it is famous...maybe I can charge folks to walk out and jump off of it!

I still believe we have a say in local elections....maybe even in state elections....we really need to put the guard up for national seats....your US representatives and senators....that system is so broken it is astounding that no one notices it.

"Liberty means responsibility.  That is why most men dread it."  George Bernard Shaw
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."  Thomas Jefferson

Posted Image

#47    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,098 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:22 AM

i think it works exactly as it was set up.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#48    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,953 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:31 AM

A shotgun.  He could have done the same thing with a .22 hunting rifle - cheapest thing you can buy at a sporting goods store.  This makes those on the left who are having a stroke over AR-15s look stupid.  Wonder how they'll spin it?

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#49    Drayno

Drayno

Draynor's Finest

• 3,704 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:49 AM

View Postand then, on 18 September 2013 - 02:31 AM, said:

A shotgun.  He could have done the same thing with a .22 hunting rifle - cheapest thing you can buy at a sporting goods store.  This makes those on the left who are having a stroke over AR-15s look stupid.  Wonder how they'll spin it?

Call it an AR-15 Shotgun on CNN..

*Facepalm*

"Let us sit upon the ground and tell sad stories of the death of kings."
- William Shakespeare, Richard II, Act III, Scene II

#50    CyberKen

CyberKen

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:45 PM

View PostCRYSiiSx2, on 17 September 2013 - 08:38 PM, said:

An AR-15 was not used.  Supposedly it was a shotgun and 2 handguns.  That **** Dianne Feinstien will lie and make up anything she can to push for her agenda.

Dianne Feinstein and her minions got impatient.

They desperately wanted an AR-15 at the scene of the crime.  They got tired of waiting so....no problem: Make it up

I saw the story that was: created.

"An anonymous officer at the scene reported that an AR-15 was at the scene but not used."

Whenever you hear the word "anonymous" that's a red flag.

That means a member of the MSM is playing "Once upon a time ............................."

- Pure Fiction -

That is how much the progressives hate the 2nd Amendment.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users