Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Alien encounters in India?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1    Megan marti

Megan marti

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:15 PM

Hey does anyone know about alien encounters that happened to occur in India ??

#2    Spacenut56

Spacenut56

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:21 PM

No, but there have been plenty of sightings in India.

#3    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,211 posts

• The age of stupid is upon us. Scientific conclusions are drawn from missing data, resuming to suppositions and guessing.

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:31 PM

majority of all alien encounters are happening only in western heavy industrialized countries where economy and military is booming ... ahem.. : )

#4    jbondo

jbondo

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:48 PM

View Postqxcontinuum, on 17 September 2013 - 01:31 PM, said:

majority of all alien encounters are happening only in western heavy industrialized countries where economy and military is booming ... ahem.. : )

Booming? I hope you don't mean the US. Our economy is in deep crap! We owe so much money, we'll never, ever, pay it off. A Flying Wallenda would have a better chance of balancing on dental floss over the grand canyon than we have of balancing our budget.

#5    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Psychic Spy

• 1,211 posts

• The age of stupid is upon us. Scientific conclusions are drawn from missing data, resuming to suppositions and guessing.

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:22 PM

View Postjbondo, on 17 September 2013 - 01:48 PM, said:

Booming? I hope you don't mean the US. Our economy is in deep crap! We owe so much money, we'll never, ever, pay it off. A Flying Wallenda would have a better chance of balancing on dental floss over the grand canyon than we have of balancing our budget.

owning money to whom exactly?

#6    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 6,037 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:34 PM

View Postqxcontinuum, on 17 September 2013 - 01:31 PM, said:

India is a world Nuclear Power and increasingly industrialised ... they would in fact be "primed" for alien encounters - any day now ;)

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#7    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,731 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:40 PM

View PostMegan marti, on 17 September 2013 - 01:15 PM, said:

Hey does anyone know about alien encounters that happened to occur in India ??

heres a few

alien encounters in India
http://lmgtfy.com/?q...nters in India

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#8    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,731 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:46 PM

And then have a read of this page

No Alien abductions in India. Why?
http://www.abovetops...hread293909/pg1

I guess in the west we have Hollywood whose films can be about anything they want, and we have been blasted with many types of sci fi films from when we were all young, even in kids comics we find aliens and ufos and such like.  So I reckon a lot depends on the type of media we are immersed in..

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#9    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Psychic Spy

• 1,211 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:17 PM

and I would ad with all those Indian Mushrooms and Marijuana growing everywhere ,  no UFO's have been or are spotted!

that should be a serious question for everyone. Why is it that there aren't alien encounters in India ?

Just because the UFO culture is not deeply seeded by Hollywood. They have Bollywood which obviously is much better and healthy !  :-)

Edited by qxcontinuum, 17 September 2013 - 03:19 PM.

#10    Rose-Red Howler

Rose-Red Howler

Psychic Spy

• 1,012 posts

• Flower power Girl Power

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:20 PM

There's been a load of strange activities in India. I don't link UFO's with aliens anymore (like most people do in the West) so the culture isn't the same everywhere. There have been LOADS of UFO's appearing in India. India has it's own urban legends about creatures but not the same. Have you also heard of the Vimanas?

When you meet a stranger, your heart is using it's intellect.

#11    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Psychic Spy

• 1,211 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:40 PM

that is the past , i agree that in the past there were lots of enigmas all over the place which is truly enforcing the existence of undocumented UFO encounters in the past.

All I am saying is most of modern encounters are fake or hi tech technologies. Not sure how many percentages but only a very few are true genuine.

Edited by qxcontinuum, 17 September 2013 - 04:40 PM.

#12    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:08 PM

View PostRogue Suga, on 17 September 2013 - 04:20 PM, said:

There's been a load of strange activities in India. I don't link UFO's with aliens anymore (like most people do in the West) so the culture isn't the same everywhere. There have been LOADS of UFO's appearing in India. India has it's own urban legends about creatures but not the same. Have you also heard of the Vimanas?

So if you don't mind me asking, what do you link them with?

Posted Image

#13    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:13 PM

View Postqxcontinuum, on 17 September 2013 - 04:40 PM, said:

that is the past , i agree that in the past there were lots of enigmas all over the place which is truly enforcing the existence of undocumented UFO encounters in the past.

All I am saying is most of modern encounters are fake or hi tech technologies. Not sure how many percentages but only a very few are true genuine.

The problem with attributing large numbers of sightings to black technology which is what I think you mean is the shear volume of sightings around the world.    Area 51 usually takes the blame as the place from which these things emanate, but think for a moment how many world sightings can actually be put down to that place?

Is there a production line for saucers there?  I can't believe there is.  On the other hand the place is so vast and it must employ an army of people there and they must be doing something.  The question is what?

Posted Image

#14    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,135 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:17 PM

View Postzoser, on 17 September 2013 - 07:13 PM, said:

Is there a production line for saucers there?

Their call centers have to be huge.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#15    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Psychic Spy

• 1,211 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:21 PM

i am more inclined to attribute UFO's to existence of new military technologies, numerous sighting errors, rushed interpretations, fakes.
I'd leave the mystic or black energies on the side right now but I do not exclude it from calculations even as tiny.

Knowing the following facts based upon recent scientific break through discoveries, we are now able to create invisibility. That is just in 50 years or continuing scientific development. I am thinking to an advance alien race or civilization with lets say only 500 years of advance. That should do a total invisibility isn't it ? :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users