Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 2 votes

Places to see UFOs

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#1    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,198 posts

• The age of stupid is upon us. Scientific conclusions are drawn from missing data, resuming to suppositions and guessing.

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:48 AM

Every since i was a young boy growing in an European country. I was fascinated by UFO's and numerous books I read about alien encounters. I used to take a flashlight climbing upon the hills surrounding my city and laying down on  the grass I pointed the sky looking hours for everything that was moving, day and night. And boy i would never forget how amazing the night sky can be when there's no light pollution around. It was like the sky is falling or i was in a spaceship!
Even now as adult i have dreams about space ships with undefined forms and light, pulsating and running above me . In fact almost obsessive repeating  but highly pleasurable i sometimes self consciously remain in these dreams knowing that isn't reality but enjoying w/o willingness to wake up.

However by reading this forum and hearing numerous claims of ufo sightings i have to admit; i am  jealous. I wish i could see that as well but everything seems to happen mostly in Us. I have travelled in numerous european countries. Have drove hundred of miles including nights..etc.. I am living since 2000 in ontario Canada and the sky is deadly boring here.... So what is going on... Where are the most ufo sightings visible ?

Edited by qxcontinuum, 18 September 2013 - 04:50 AM.

#2    taniwha

taniwha

Psychic Spy

• 1,191 posts

• ~ As a shadow is to the body, so the body is to the Soul ~

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:16 AM

I think I have seen Ufos.

However I have been very impressed by the skeptic Umers who have taken the guess work out of this so often but not so often mysterious phenomenon.

So thanks to these diligent few .... I think I have seen Ufos.  

I sure have seen some odd stuff that I think would challenge even skeptics, I mean if they were standing with me seeing some things I have witnessed I wonder... What would they make of it... priceless hahaha!

Keep your eyes peeled and camera loaded continuum, for when you least expect it....Good luck :tu:

I can tell you one place your not likely to see many if any and thats on this forum! hahaha.

#3    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,097 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:20 AM

the two best places to see UFO's of the alien kind..

Your imagination
and
youtube

#4    Spacenut56

Spacenut56

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:45 PM

View Postqxcontinuum, on 18 September 2013 - 04:48 AM, said:

Every since i was a young boy growing in an European country. I was fascinated by UFO's and numerous books I read about alien encounters. I used to take a flashlight climbing upon the hills surrounding my city and laying down on  the grass I pointed the sky looking hours for everything that was moving, day and night. And boy i would never forget how amazing the night sky can be when there's no light pollution around. It was like the sky is falling or i was in a spaceship!
Even now as adult i have dreams about space ships with undefined forms and light, pulsating and running above me . In fact almost obsessive repeating  but highly pleasurable i sometimes self consciously remain in these dreams knowing that isn't reality but enjoying w/o willingness to wake up.

However by reading this forum and hearing numerous claims of ufo sightings i have to admit; i am  jealous. I wish i could see that as well but everything seems to happen mostly in Us. I have travelled in numerous european countries. Have drove hundred of miles including nights..etc.. I am living since 2000 in ontario Canada and the sky is deadly boring here.... So what is going on... Where are the most ufo sightings visible ?

They can be visable just about anywhere on earth, at any time. You have to be at the right place and at the right time. I haven't yet, but my brother has seen 3 ufo's here in Washington State.

#5    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,104 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:25 PM

Try looking during the day, wherever you are. Look up how to do it, so you don't ruin your eyes.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#6    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:54 PM

Airports are the best place. You'd be amazed by how much flying saucers look like landing lights.

Also go out someplace where there is no light pollution. You'll seeing UFO's flying in straight lines all night, mostly in north-south directions but sometimes in east-west directions.

#7    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:16 PM

What a good question.

I'll have a go.

1) South Western States:  New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, Arizona
2) Florida
2) Mexico

I would say these are the main world hot spots.

Edited by zoser, 18 September 2013 - 04:16 PM.

Posted Image

#8    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,104 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:21 PM

I'll be driving through the San Luis Valley again tomorrow. Didn't catch anything last time, but you never know. That's as good of a hot spot as any.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#9    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:19 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 18 September 2013 - 04:21 PM, said:

I'll be driving through the San Luis Valley again tomorrow. Didn't catch anything last time, but you never know. That's as good of a hot spot as any.

Yes that place sure does feature in a lot of sightings as well as cattle mutilations.

A favourite topic on UM!

Make sure you call in here:

http://www.huffingto...e_n_865682.html

Edited by zoser, 18 September 2013 - 06:21 PM.

Posted Image

#10    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,104 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:30 PM

Y'know, that's not far out of the way at all. I just may check it out.

#11    beelzebufo

beelzebufo

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:04 PM

I grew up in northern Alberta, where there is very little light pollution, and I have seen UFOs and talked to many people in the area who have also seen them. Though I can't really recommend coming all the way out here just for a chance to see them.

I don't have any academic background or qualification or life.
However, I can absorb all substances into the body from my eyes.

#12    Spacenut56

Spacenut56

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:37 PM

View Posttedthebug, on 18 September 2013 - 07:04 PM, said:

I grew up in northern Alberta, where there is very little light pollution, and I have seen UFOs and talked to many people in the area who have also seen them. Though I can't really recommend coming all the way out here just for a chance to see them.
If you feel like sharing, some of us here would be interested. Thanks.

#13    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,639 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:26 PM

when this gadget is common among people, ( and its being marketed commercially anytime soon) and perhaps covered with a shell/skin... then seeing a ufo in the future will be very very hard to separate from real life

(more vids)
http://www.unexplain...opic=254799&hl=

Edited by seeder, 18 September 2013 - 08:30 PM.

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#14    Farmer77

Farmer77

Psychic Spy

• 1,610 posts

• "Science has done its utmost to prevent whatever science has done" - Charles Fort

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:34 PM

Arizona! Especially western AZ. Its simply amazing

I don't suffer from insanity, I rather enjoy it

#15    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,104 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:04 PM

View Postzoser, on 18 September 2013 - 06:19 PM, said:

Yes that place sure does feature in a lot of sightings as well as cattle mutilations.

A favourite topic on UM!

Make sure you call in here:

http://www.huffingto...e_n_865682.html

It's two bucks to get in. Please, everyone donate to my PayPal account so I can get in!

Edited by Sweetpumper, 18 September 2013 - 09:05 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users