Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 1 votes

Starbucks says don't bring your guns

starbucks guns coffee starbucks appreciation day outlets

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

Spud the Mackem

• 3,587 posts

• man who ask for nothing shall never be disappointed

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:33 AM

View Posttravelnjones, on 19 September 2013 - 12:26 AM, said:

Starbucks goers could tip a bullet as a form of protest.  A single round of .45 acp is about the coast of a 15 % tip on a drink.  I just think it would be funny.

Not that I would ever see it, I am a soda man myself.  I long for the return of soda jerks on every corner in the place of all the starbucks.
You dont "tip" Starbucks",you tip the people who work there,who are probably on a minimum wage but its better working than sitting around.

(1) try your best, ............if that dont work.
(2) try your second best, ........if that dont work
(3) give up you aint gonna win

#32    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 7,065 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:45 PM

Starbucks isn't banning guns, they have said they are following whatever the local laws are on guns and they are not going to refuse service to people following those laws. They have asked that their patrons don't carry guns because they like to run an establishment that no one needs to have guns in.

#33    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 18,697 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:29 AM

View Postrashore, on 22 September 2013 - 12:45 PM, said:

Starbucks isn't banning guns, they have said they are following whatever the local laws are on guns and they are not going to refuse service to people following those laws. They have asked that their patrons don't carry guns because they like to run an establishment that no one needs to have guns in.
That is what I understand after reading up on it. That they are "Asking" people not to bring their guns or have Pro-Gun rallys at Starbucks locations. But, that they don't plan on enforcing such, as it would be dangerous to their associates potentially to try to evict open-carry customers.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users