Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Ugh...my fav game series has been pushed back

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1    Jeremiah65

Jeremiah65

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,745 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:31 PM

here was the original trailer...

Here is the new trailer....

It is a story wrapped in tragedy...I cannot think of another game that is this emotional.....ok....nt true....God of war is a very tragic story...if you actually pay attention to the story

"Liberty means responsibility.  That is why most men dread it."  George Bernard Shaw
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."  Thomas Jefferson

Posted Image

#2    Jeremiah65

Jeremiah65

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,745 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:52 PM

Silly humans....they missed the beauty of that tragedy....the Castlevania story is awesom...a pure tragedy....the next best on is....Kratos....the fight against the Gods of Olympus....oh man....I love that game series!   If someone asked me what game chasracter I would want to be...I like Gabriel.....I might go that way....but bar none....kratos is the most awesome....he kills gods.....

"Liberty means responsibility.  That is why most men dread it."  George Bernard Shaw
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."  Thomas Jefferson

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users