Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

UFOs fact or fiction?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#16    willowdreams

willowdreams

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,006 posts

• Never let the facts get in the way of the truth- heard during an episode of 'Lie to Me' by Dr. Cal Lightman

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:50 AM

have not read the replies yet on this post, but decided to reply anyways.

UFO is just something you have not identified yet.. do not know what it is yet.

I personally do not feel that it is an alien craft from another planet/deminsion whatever.

I think to say that, is to imply that said being are more stupid then stupid should be.

See, if there are aliens from out there come to see what we are like, making themselves visible to a bunch of yoohas like us, is utterly silly. Silly beyond belief.

They would not do crop circle, i mean like.. ooh yea, let us send them messages of greetings in their fields of food.. and make it in such a way that they cannot translate it.. ooh yea, they will love us! rejoice in us!

If they were smart enough to be able to traverse the stars or deminsions to make it here, then they zero'ed in on US for some odd reason, either by accident or whatever, and they would be capable of learning about us through our air waves in one form or another. Heck, let them watch our tv shows for a few yrs and they probably learn the good back and downright ugly about us, I could imagine them watching history channel and seeing that  giorgio guy with big hair talking bout aliens from ancient times, and they prolly are just having a good ole time laughing themselves silly! You have to wonder what THEY think of his hair.

If they wanted to do experiments on us, tests on us, as much as they would have to know about traversing space, they would be able to make darn sure we would have no memory of it all..

We are crediting them with such stupidy that it is shaming!

So thankfully I do not think they have visited us in any way, or if they have, they have done so in such a way that OUR primitive science would not have detected it enough for us to notice.

SO i do not have to feel ashamed for us humans making them look stupid enough to not be able to hide themselves.

thats how *I* feel bout it.

Posted Image

#17    Kludge808

Kludge808

Forum god of all things

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

• Proud Member of the Geriatric Squadron
    Proud Member of the Thinking Class

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:53 PM

View Postqxcontinuum, on 21 September 2013 - 11:40 PM, said:

So there's no fiction ..
Ahhh, no.  It's a fact that there is fiction.

Whirled Infamous Author and all around really strange person
Not a complete idiot.  Some pieces are missing.

One of UM's Happy Mutants

#18    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,031 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:53 PM

Fiction IS After just the early Ideas of What Can Happen !
:tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#19    Star Man

Star Man

Apparition

• Closed
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:18 AM

help, please!!

what is another common name for all the space alien & ET: good and bad, large & small........ I am not sure who are my visitors. angle, spirit or something else? so not easy to find the common name for them.
I would like to name my alien photos  scroll

#20    ambelamba

ambelamba

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 3,568 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:18 PM

I don't think Little Green Man's Burden is how the universe really works. And I don't think they are either little or green.

If they wanted to help us, it would have happened already. But obviously it's not.

#21    Earl.Of.Trumps

Earl.Of.Trumps

BigFoot Whisperer

• 3,653 posts

• One of the beginnings of human emancipation is knowing when authority needs to be corrected | Hitchens, adapted

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:32 PM

View PostAggie, on 19 September 2013 - 09:57 AM, said:

UFOs are flying objects we cannot specifically identify as being something we know, hence I believe they are real but I have never seen any clear evidence of them being of extraterrestrial origins, all photos and videos I have seen so far have been Chinese lanterns, photoshopped pics, planes and military aircrafts.

I do do do want UFOs to be alien, just like in the movies, but I don't think they are.

Ok, now -perhaps man made but long long ago?

The only way I can think of that could support that is if UFO's are future humans going back in time.

There are no such things as Lenticular clouds, only UFO's in disguise

"I'm not trying to say your wrong, I'm just saying I disagree with you" ~ Jeremy ~

#22    Earl.Of.Trumps

Earl.Of.Trumps

BigFoot Whisperer

• 3,653 posts

• One of the beginnings of human emancipation is knowing when authority needs to be corrected | Hitchens, adapted

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:38 PM

View Postseeder, on 19 September 2013 - 10:25 AM, said:

some say this and some say that eh?  And thats always the problem isnt it, who the 'some' are that say such things. And in and amongst those 'some' you will have a large majority who simply saw something benign and mis-reported it. Zosers a master at this if you saw his unidentified blob in old film stock not long ago :lol:

Without a doubt we do not know all there is to know about our earth and its atmospheric phenomenon. Project Hessdalen for example, saw ufo every night - for years, and captured the lot on film and in photographs, no kidding

http://www.hessdalen.org/index_e.shtml

But never once did they claim aliens from outer-space, or even solid craft, but their pics and vids are as good as any sighting.

The facts though about space travel, the sheer distances and time involved to get here, would tend to rule out aliens visiting, in my book anyway

About 100+ years ago, it seemed impossible  for man to fly.

It is very possible for these alleged aliens to have started their evolution billions of years ago. I am sure they have found some amazing things like worm holes that would be of help.

There are no such things as Lenticular clouds, only UFO's in disguise

"I'm not trying to say your wrong, I'm just saying I disagree with you" ~ Jeremy ~

#23    ambelamba

ambelamba

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 3,568 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:42 PM

Is the concept of 'technological stagnation' even realistic? We should put that into consideration.

#24    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,300 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:34 AM

View PostEarl.Of.Trumps, on 23 September 2013 - 11:32 PM, said:

Ok, now -perhaps man made but long long ago?

The only way I can think of that could support that is if UFO's are future humans going back in time.

Robots doing jobs that we don’t want. Botox women looking more like robots. It’s so odd everybody’s getting nose jobs looking more like aliens with our clothes off. Hold up, I just had a new thought. What if UFO’s are just us from the future coming back in time to sight see, or might be to snatch women? Tell em’ to bring some hoverboards back with em’

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#25    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,300 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:36 AM

View PostEarl.Of.Trumps, on 23 September 2013 - 11:38 PM, said:

About 100+ years ago, it seemed impossible  for man to fly.

I really doubt the guys flying airships 120 years ago would agree with you.

It is very possible for these alleged aliens to have started their evolution billions of years ago.

Actually, no it is not, the Universe itself had to evolve as well, it was not just always here.

I am sure they have found some amazing things like worm holes that would be of help.

I am sure they have found amazing things like black holes, but they only help traverse space in science fiction.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users