- Aaron Alexis, 34, the heavily armed gunman who killed 12 people and injured eight at the Washington Navy Yard in Washington D.C. – suffered a host of mental illnesses
- Visited Thailand in March 2012 and was left devastated when a girl declined to come back to the U.S. and live with him
- Reportedly 'heard voices' coming from his hotel closet last month while staying in Newport, Rhode Island
- Friends reported that Alexis was a heavy drinker and played mammoth sessions of violent video games
- Had a huge chip on his shoulder that he was ‘not man enough’ because his father made him feel inadequate
- Reports claim that he had packed a dismantled shotgun in his bag and went through security
Great my thought are not my own.