Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 5 votes

UFO appeared during discussion on Moon-Hoax

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
466 replies to this topic

#196    rajeev shagun

rajeev shagun

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:57 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 21 October 2013 - 11:42 PM, said:

Cannot be done, no idea what it was D, but there is definitely something wrong with Rajeev's estimate, at a million miles an hour, his eye would not even
?psyche,
If i alter the truth and begin to claim that the bright orange object was slower then Robinson helicopter... Will it please you and  make you happy that finally i have broken Rajeev and brought him down to 150km/hr!??

#197    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,637 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:36 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 21 October 2013 - 11:08 PM, said:

I'd say yes?

Well, the one I watched, didn't, but most certainly should have.

Edited by Sweetpumper, 22 October 2013 - 02:37 PM.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#198    DecoNoir

DecoNoir

The Entertainer

• 2,579 posts

• ... The Aristocrats.

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:52 PM

View Postrajeev shagun, on 22 October 2013 - 12:57 PM, said:

?psyche,
If i alter the truth and begin to claim that the bright orange object was slower then Robinson helicopter... Will it please you and  make you happy that finally i have broken Rajeev and brought him down to 150km/hr!??

Yes. Because it would at least be closer to some form of truth because the fact of the matter is this: the human eye cannot capture and process something going as fast you claim. Its physically impossible. There is no way you can possibly talk your way around it. Zip. None!

I reject your reality, and substitute my own! Mostly because yours is boring as hell.

#199    rajeev shagun

rajeev shagun

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:31 AM

View PostSweetpumper, on 22 October 2013 - 02:36 PM, said:

?Sweet,?Trouble starts here,these things behaves strange to the laws of physics,when you see them yourself .it leaves your lower lip hanging to the chest...people those are bringing forwards their logics,i bet you if they see what we saw,they will be chewing their words back.

#200    rajeev shagun

rajeev shagun

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:46 AM

View PostDecoNoir, on 22 October 2013 - 02:52 PM, said:

Yes. Because it would at least be closer to some form of truth because the fact of the matter is this: the human eye cannot capture and process something going as fast you claim. Its physically impossible. There is no way you can possibly talk your way around it. Zip. None!
?Impossible seems possible for those things. Universe is very big and we certainly don't know much about it.

#201    Jacques Terreur

Jacques Terreur

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:24 AM

sweet jesus.....since this thread started, i get sucked in here occasionaly like you might find yourself "wanting" to gaze at a car accident while passing by... Dear Rajeev, you're free to go down the road of "claiming stuff without offering backup - getting attacked for it - defending your statements" as long as you like, but this will lead to nothing, zip, **** all...
I am now speaking for myself only, but i guess it works like that for a lot of people here: As long as you don't present at least the slightest evidence for your claims (by which i do not mean posting somebodys private phone number or stuff like that), you might as well keep telling us that you just rode a green unicorn with 7 big boobies to town.

just my two cents.

#202    rajeev shagun

rajeev shagun

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:32 AM

View Postrajeev shagun, on 19 October 2013 - 02:12 AM, said:

bit R or bit Left but towards stars and yah when it was shooting one to next point on some point on its path it was invisible but den visible again,THIS surprised me lot because it was very clear sky.
?i as well remember that at least last two strokes that small white spot could only be seen as a white thin line that may happened due to 'super speed and limitation of our eye to catch it'
Last move was white line and dot dot n gone

#203    rajeev shagun

rajeev shagun

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:41 AM

View PostJacques Terreur, on 23 October 2013 - 09:24 AM, said:

sweet jesus.....since this thread started, i get sucked in here occasionaly like you might find yourself "wanting" to gaze at a car accident while passing by... Dear Rajeev, you're free to go down the road of "claiming stuff without offering backup - getting attacked for it - defending your statements" as long as you like,
?Ond witness has his account here now but due to bad speed he couldn't signin,but soon he will be telling you.

#204    slaughtr

slaughtr

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

• I Doubt Nothing!!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:51 PM

See what I'm saying this man is being called an idiot becuase of what he witnessed. why are you even here posting anything and being disrespectful. No matter how much you want to discredit this man for what he others witnessed you can't take that away.For the record everything is not meant to be proven like why skeptics exist....offended exactly respect others experiences.

#205    DecoNoir

DecoNoir

The Entertainer

• 2,579 posts

• ... The Aristocrats.

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:02 PM

View Postrajeev shagun, on 23 October 2013 - 08:46 AM, said:

?Impossible seems possible for those things. Universe is very big and we certainly don't know much about it.

It. Is. Not. Physically. Possible. Too. See. Something. Moving. That. Fast.

The synapses of your nerves only move at 170 mph. Factor in the time it takes for the light to hit your retina, the time for the retina to send signals to your brain, , the time for your brain the process that information, and the time for your brain to send the appropriation signals in reaction, the damn thing would be across the bloody continent.

I reject your reality, and substitute my own! Mostly because yours is boring as hell.

#206    Blacksabbath

Blacksabbath

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:58 PM

View Postslaughtr, on 23 October 2013 - 01:51 PM, said:

See what I'm saying this man is being called an idiot becuase of what he witnessed. why are you even here posting anything and being disrespectful. No matter how much you want to discredit this man for what he others witnessed you can't take that away.For the record everything is not meant to be proven like why skeptics exist....offended exactly respect others experiences.

I think it has something to do with him insulting Neil Armstrong.

#207    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,830 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:35 AM

View Postrajeev shagun, on 22 October 2013 - 12:57 PM, said:

?psyche,

Rajeev

Your figures in post #194 are much better, and the best way to present the data. If Lost Shaman does not beat me to it I will have a go at extrapolating what I can from those figures, although Lost Shaman is much better that that than I, but I will have a go, and see what we come up with.

We need to remain as vanilla as possible when seeking an answer.

Just give me a bit of time to wrap my head around the numbers, and put them in the right places when I have a bit more peace around me. Definitely an improvement on the previous descriptions, thank you for the effort.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#208    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,830 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:49 AM

View PostSweetpumper, on 22 October 2013 - 02:36 PM, said:

That is amazing, the only real answers are

1-  that is was massless, like photons

or

2 - the spherical shape somehow negotiated the shockwave.  It would require some sort of assistance that I cannot guess at, but as meteors create booms, it would take more than just the shape.

If you push air that fast, you get a boom, that's just going to happen, the quiet spike program seeks to dissipate the shock waves, either way, air gets moved. I admit an intriguing account, I have read the blog description as well, and I admit, I have no idea of an answer. I am not sure it means alien, but whatever you saw, I admit it's certainly not something we are accustomed to seeing. The Shuttle thingy's I offered you said looked close, but we agree they cannot be the culprit either, as they do not whizz in and out of the atmosphere. I remember you stating it seemed to come from the sun, do you totally rule out all plasma possibilities? Just the sun being a good spot to find plasma, and it being massless would not create a boom.

@ D

HEY D

Did your sighting offer a boom, and should it have?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#209    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,830 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:51 AM

View Postrajeev shagun, on 23 October 2013 - 08:31 AM, said:

?Sweet,?Trouble starts here,these things behaves strange to the laws of physics,when you see them yourself .it leaves your lower lip hanging to the chest...people those are bringing forwards their logics,i bet you if they see what we saw,they will be chewing their words back.

That's the rub, they do not defy the laws of physics, some objects can do what is described, they just normally do not look as is described, there be the line we must cross.

View PostBlacksabbath, on 23 October 2013 - 04:58 PM, said:

I think it has something to do with him insulting Neil Armstrong.

Ohhh, I missed that. I agree, that is unforgivable.

#210    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,830 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:53 AM

View Postslaughtr, on 23 October 2013 - 01:51 PM, said:

Absolute garbage, one cannot work with rubbish figures, the craft becomes impossible before you start. Rationalisation is required, not passion.

Have you had the chance to read this?

View PostDecoNoir, on 23 October 2013 - 03:02 PM, said:

It. Is. Not. Physically. Possible. Too. See. Something. Moving. That. Fast.

The synapses of your nerves only move at 170 mph. Factor in the time it takes for the light to hit your retina, the time for the retina to send signals to your brain, , the time for your brain the process that information, and the time for your brain to send the appropriation signals in reaction, the damn thing would be across the bloody continent.

That is the sort of thing that makes and breaks such claims. Actual physical restraints. What is actually possible. It is a great post, and people should take more notice of these examples.

Edited by psyche101, 24 October 2013 - 06:58 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users