Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Order, Chaos, and The Middle Path

spirituality white magic black magic order chaos

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#46    catalyst of change

catalyst of change

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

• “Comfort is no test of truth. Truth is often far from being comfortable."
    -Swami Vivekananda

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:21 PM

View Postspacelizard667, on 09 November 2013 - 06:04 PM, said:

You seem to know much about drugs. I am just saying that your own perspective is not magick, I was not quoting you. I was making that a statement myself. And don't tell me to shut up, you shut me up. You also claim to have had what would seem a lot of experiences for most people, for six years. Exactly how did you manage that ?
Knowledge means I'm affiliated? Hmm. If you're not quoting me, then don't make **** up or put words in my mouth I'd never speak. I know magic isn't perspective. I know magic isn't even "magic". And no. I'll tell you to "shut up" lol. And because I'm dedicated to what I do. Why would I have the same limits as others? I know my time to awaken is limited. It doesn't take that long to awaken one's kundalini and such under specific practices. Why am I explaining myself to you? lol glad you are SO interested.

Edited by catalyst of change, 09 November 2013 - 06:25 PM.

*I'm the embodiment of that which is most ugly and beautiful in the spectrum of realities*
"Respond to every call that excites your spirit". -Rumi
my email
my blog: http://asab0ve-sobel0w.tumblr.com/

#47    catalyst of change

catalyst of change

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

-Swami Vivekananda

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:23 PM

View Postspacelizard667, on 09 November 2013 - 06:13 PM, said:

And you are mostly a pathetic pity seeker too.
Lol oh really? Here we go again. My reply to that person was legitimate but NO. You don't see do you? You don't see anything. I'm sure you're just angry because I'm feeding your **** back to you until you realize I have more to give than this crap. But you probably won't.

*I'm the embodiment of that which is most ugly and beautiful in the spectrum of realities*
my email

#48    spacelizard667

spacelizard667

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 305 posts

• What is the more fun, inviting a wolf to dinner or having a tiger by it's tail ?

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:26 PM

View Postcatalyst of change, on 09 November 2013 - 06:17 PM, said:

I said, "Lol if you really believe I sound like a nutball, then you who's probably under the same spell as the majority of the masses will remain that way." Notice I said IF. You don't have the perspective to clearly see me. By my previous statement, I'm saying if you really don't see the truth in my words or understand where I'm coming from, your mind is closed. Or don't even see them as truth because we all have our own but you waste energy fighting nothing lol. The fact that you're trying to argue every point instead of taking it into account shows me that. You don't have to agree. I don't care about that. The majority of the masses do have close minds and are under a huge spell that is slowly lifting. You're responding to me like the average human so yes, to me you are categorized as one of the majority. I don't need to research you. My intuition is enough. Before you rant about how I don't know you or some ****, I'm not saying I know your story but I've come into contact with your present being. That alone is enough to make observations.

Of course to you it seems that anybody who does not agree with your beliefs has a closed mind. That is not the true description in any scientific or mystical sense of what ever 'a closed mind' would be. And yes, to each their own.  I don't live with my door open in that sense. I don't help others in the same sense that I believe that they could help themselves better if they are really trying hard enough. And if you think that the majority of the masses will only see that you are indeed a nutball, then yes I am too am in that one way in the category; in the same sense that almost anybody can see that.

Edited by spacelizard667, 09 November 2013 - 06:29 PM.

#49    catalyst of change

catalyst of change

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

-Swami Vivekananda

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:35 PM

View Postspacelizard667, on 09 November 2013 - 06:26 PM, said:

Of course to you it seems that anybody who does not agree with your beliefs has a closed mind. That is not the true description in any scientific or mystical sense of 'a closed mind' would be. And yes, to each their own.  I don't live with my door open in that sense. I don't help others in the same sense that I believe that they could help themselves better if they are really trying hard enough. And if you think that the majority of the masses will only see that you are indeed a nutball, then yes I am too am in that one way in the category; in the same sense that almost anybody can see that.
You just quoted what I said yet didn't understand? Somewhere in there it says, "Or don't even see them as truth because we all have our own-". I really couldn't care less trying to convince you of anything. I'm actually wasting energy talking to you about it but somewhere down the road it got kind of fun. Lol I would joke and go along with you and say "well yeah I guess I'm a nutball" but words have a lot of power so I won't. And not see "only" that but just the matrix itself. From there, they are free to do whatever for I did my job. But cool beans brody.

my email

#50    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,187 posts

• ~*★*~I terminate, I tear apart.~*★*~

Posted 25 November 2013 - 04:04 AM

Everyone needs to calm down and be respected.  I clicked on catalyst's tumblr page and there's lots of smoke around h im, but it's probably incense and he thinks that Eminem talks to spirits because his freestyle rap is so good.

I did like the Dali silverware and the Buddhist monk.

Posted Image

♥DA♥

#51    catalyst of change

catalyst of change

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

-Swami Vivekananda

Posted 30 November 2013 - 07:12 PM

View Postcoldethyl, on 25 November 2013 - 04:04 AM, said:

Everyone needs to calm down and be respected.  I clicked on catalyst's tumblr page and there's lots of smoke around h im, but it's probably incense and he thinks that Eminem talks to spirits because his freestyle rap is so good.

I did like the Dali silverware and the Buddhist monk.
There's a lot of smoke around me? I've no idea what you're talking about unless you're mentioning spirits within my aura viewed using the third eye. I only burn incense and sage. And you're misquoting me. I stated, "I don't care what anyone says. Eminem works with spirits. Not that it's a bad thing but when I hear him freestyle, his words flow uncontrollably almost as if they're not his own. Something is speaking through the man. Not to say he didn't start off with talent but listen to his most recent freestyles and you'll see exactly what I mean. He probably made some sort of contract."
Think what you may but I use my higher senses and can discern the source of things. Including the work of other beings.

my email

#52    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,187 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 08:25 PM

How is Eminem works with spirits which is what you said any different than Eminem talks with spirits which is what I said????????

Posted Image

♥DA♥

#53    catalyst of change

catalyst of change

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

-Swami Vivekananda

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:48 PM

View Postcoldethyl, on 13 January 2014 - 08:25 PM, said:

How is Eminem works with spirits which is what you said any different than Eminem talks with spirits which is what I said????????
Words can change the meaning of a statement by far and this is why I corrected you. Anyways, here's some clarification for you.
Work: activity involving mental or physical effort done in order to achieve a purpose or result.
Talk: speak in order to give information or express ideas or feelings; converse or communicate by spoken words.

my email

#54    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,187 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:25 PM

View Postcatalyst of change, on 13 January 2014 - 09:48 PM, said:

Words can change the meaning of a statement by far and this is why I corrected you. Anyways, here's some clarification for you.
Work: activity involving mental or physical effort done in order to achieve a purpose or result.
Talk: speak in order to give information or express ideas or feelings; converse or communicate by spoken words.

well I don't see how you work without talking but ok whatever.

Posted Image

♥DA♥

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users