Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 6 votes

Anybody experiencing dimension shifting?

parallel realities dimensions realities shifting

• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

#31    mem3106

mem3106

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:06 PM

if it would be that easy to find something about them they wouldnt have being working without worries till now, but a closer look might help..

Edited by neom315, 22 September 2013 - 07:06 PM.

#32    Skep B

Skep B

Savant of Depravity

• 5,370 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:12 PM

Yeah, that's some bull.  You're saying "there's no information, that's how you know it's important."

if its THAT big a deal , you wouldn't be talking about it on some internet forum page and if you had, and they're that secretive an organization and that far reaching as you claim, you'd already be dead or have generally disappeared

But, the actual sword and shield is an information security organization and i put in my resume to them due to some training I have.

So...thanks

Fear not the space behemoth. In my dreams, I have peered beyond it's eye and seen the cackling hell within us all

#33    Mike G

Mike G

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,174 posts

• Skeptical of the skeptics.

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:36 PM

neom315, on 22 September 2013 - 07:22 AM, said:

Let me just briefly clarify two points before someone missunderstand me, i never said that i am a scientist couse I AM NOT, but  i do collaborate with a pool (to simply) of scientists and experts

I find it very hard to believe that any legitimate scientist or "expert" would be involved with this kind of research. Who are they, and where do they work? Surely no academic scholar or professional would be embarrased by you sharing their names. In fact, most, if not all, are typically very proud of their research. So names or you are lying...

Posted Image

#34    mem3106

mem3106

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:08 PM

you guys talk for personal experience or any particular belief? your giving things for granted as everybody does " this is like this couse would be impossible to be in a different way"

Tell me where this sureness comes from?

couse you believe so? couse you know it for sure? couse i am mr nobody? scientist does all kind of dirty **** you have absolutelly no idea about, so why you want to act smart saying what is real and possible and what is not? you have no idea what is going on under your feet and thats not even the worst part, you got so used to that that you believe in your own lies, your doing it with me that i have not ask you to believe in what i am saying, without having me to ask to subscribe to a cause or anything thats the biggest success in the organizations that have try to keep everything as a joke, just to tell you 50 years later " oh you know what maybe we lied 50 years ago couse we want to protect you...

like in this case

https://www.youtube....be_gdata_player

or in this case

http://wikileaks.org/

if its THAT big a deal , you wouldn't be talking about it on some internet forum page and if you had, and they're that secretive an organization and that far reaching as you claim, you'd already be dead or have generally disappeared

you should quit watching thriller movies, things are worse then that and much more complicated.

I find it very hard to believe that any legitimate scientist or "expert" would be involved with this kind of research. Who are they, and where do they work? Surely no academic scholar or professional would be embarrased by you sharing their names. In fact, most, if not all, are typically very proud of their research. So names or you are lying...

and this from the hight or you Phd in metaphisic or what?

Maybe those organizations are correct, you people are not ready to handle the truth, but then i dont understand why so many people ask for it...thats the real paranormal event..

Edited by neom315, 22 September 2013 - 08:10 PM.

#35    Skep B

Skep B

Savant of Depravity

• 5,370 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:59 PM

yes, I'm the one obviously not in reality.

Unlike the guy claiming a covert international operation is sliding people between dimensions with no one having knowledge of it.

Tell me where this sureness comes from?

Science, common sense, logical bridging in thought process.

Pray tell.

why am i wrong to think this super secret organization would be ok with you telling random people, who you have no idea anything about.

this information?

Or better yet, give us proof all this mumbo jumbo you're talking about exists, beyond anecdotal evidence,

Fear not the space behemoth. In my dreams, I have peered beyond it's eye and seen the cackling hell within us all

#36    SSilhouette

SSilhouette

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:18 PM

Ignore them neom.  Tell me how you got interested yourself in the subject you are reasearching?

#37    mem3106

mem3106

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:08 PM

Well your name suggest your attitude "SkepticalB" ;)

Anyway, i think that your just doing what people normally do, they protect themselfs from Scams, i dont blame you, but you should think aswell on what would make you so special to think that anybody should proove to you anything, seriously, you are one of more then 7 billion people, to be totally frank i could just ignore you, but instead i am trying to tell you that your attitude should be more open to listen at least instead of judging what you dont know for the only reason you dont know it.

as i said, i am not selling anything, i am not here to proove anything i am here just to speak with people who might feel the need to do it on a subject that is way too deep to be discuss (as you point out) in this forum.

yes, I'm the one obviously not in reality.

well i know you wont believe it, but yes thats a fact.

Unlike the guy claiming a covert international operation is sliding people between dimensions with no one having knowledge of it.

i am the guy :D (that reminds me KNIGHT AND DAY) well man you should be kidding me heh, i am starting to believe that you are the one not living in our dimension, cause organization around the world are telling you and the other people what they do? your aware of nsa and theyre latest leak? the reagan attempted assasination tape that connect Hw Bush to the kennedy assasination? WikiLeaks expose on the US coverup on the Georgian attack on South Ossetia? the manhattan project? or the cometa report? the same governement have sent you magazine at home about it, i am sure.

Science, common sense, logical bridging in thought process.

you know only what science, common sense and contemporary logical bridgin process tells you from the screen of your tv, or the internet or what remain of the press, nothing more, nothing less so that prooves not your right, it proove only that those coverups works pretty well, starting by having people like you to believe whats consider certain and instead its just obvious.

why am i wrong to think this super secret organization would be ok with you telling random people, who you have no idea anything about.

this information?

sorry, but what "secret" info i have given out that those organization would be ok or not ok to share? you think in any case that those organization will come out tomorrow saying to people " hey afterlife doesnt exist and ufo are behinde the door knocking and close to exterminate us" sure, then you will see panic and destruction in one day, first rule of those organizations is to secure, contain and the enventually protect, but this goes trough a series of aimed actions to inform people of what its going on to test them and have them to get used to the idea, then when you feel comfortable with the idea you will get served, but believe it or not those same organizations prefer media like an unknown forum in internet to test those arguments, then the new york post.

Or better yet, give us proof all this mumbo jumbo you're talking about exists, beyond anecdotal evidence,

us? your talking in pluralis majestatis like the pope, you want proove, who tell you that this wouldnt be the case?

Ignore them neom. Tell me how you got interested yourself in the subject you are reasearching?

:) sure, i am just trying to express a point, i  started few years ago, during a festival that was taking place in uk and where i had being introduce casually from a friend to a quite known metaphysic who was present at the event, i have allways being interested in understanding deeper meaning of our society, antropolgically and of course on the less orthodox scientific approaches to solve scientific problems, then after a tragic event, this same guy (which came out like a sort of mentor) have try to get me involved with an organizations quite big in europe working (apparently) on security system and advance military equipments (drones and techonology similar to the Darpa's Big Dog) from there as being like going trough Dante's 7th layer of hell (not only in a bad way).

i will post more in the next post as those are getting quite long.

Edited by neom315, 22 September 2013 - 10:19 PM.

#38    Skep B

Skep B

Savant of Depravity

• 5,370 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:58 AM

neom315, on 22 September 2013 - 10:08 PM, said:

Well your name suggest your attitude "SkepticalB" ;)

Anyway, i think that your just doing what people normally do, they protect themselfs from Scams, i dont blame you, but you should think aswell on what would make you so special to think that anybody should proove to you anything, seriously, you are one of more then 7 billion people, to be totally frank i could just ignore you, but instead i am trying to tell you that your attitude should be more open to listen at least instead of judging what you dont know for the only reason you dont know it.

I am totally open, I will change my mind, once proof is given that shows my current mindset to be wrong.

as so far, this has not happened.

You owe me nothing, you owe science the proof.

us? your talking in pluralis majestatis like the pope, you want proove, who tell you that this wouldnt be the case?

Maybe I'm jus fancy like that

Edited by SkepticalB, 23 September 2013 - 12:59 AM.

#39    jadedkilt1

jadedkilt1

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:20 AM

Sometimes....Mostly in the morning when i first wake up.

#40    mem3106

mem3106

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:15 AM

@SkepticalB

I guess that instead of going on with the game of "who have it bigger" you could ask what you wanna Know, if its something i can freely share now will be shared, if its not you will have to wait till those info can be shared without having me or the people i work with to get killed (as you point out).

Certain things are informations that i can't honestly give out yet,not cause i want to keep the thriller experience, but because, honest and really good people are putting theyre credibilty on a table, we're working to have a website aswell were to share those info, but theres no need to tell you how complicated that is, you could be track anytime and mark as a deluded or even worst, is a common practice ridicule people to isolate them, and this is why i am not telling too much pubblicly and i have designed to choose a paranormal forum almost unknown (no offense to the admins), cause its easer to start where people could gather on a subject and get familiar with certain ideas.

i am not telling anything completelly new, do you believe in the theory of the strings and eventualy the multiverse? about time to be a relative variable in the universe? that certain kind of entity might be un explainable?
Quantum psysichs is not an opinion,but even there scientist debate on his implications on everyday life, but if they question a confirmed science (even if recent) i understand you are skeptical, and i will put as soon a i can material online i am not talking about "i hear voices" or " do you feel that cold?" type of thing, i mean visible and tangeble phenomenon whome people will consider anwyay scam cause the things i can show goes much beyound the shadow of a ghost.

i suggest you to give a watch to "The Scole experiment", this is'nt 100% related to what i am talking about, but can give you a glimpse.

Edited by neom315, 23 September 2013 - 06:18 AM.

#41    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,428 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:51 AM

neom315, on 22 September 2013 - 09:10 AM, said:

what are you talking about what is fake? i am asking if people on this forum have ever experience dimensional drifiting and i ask that as a researcher, and yes, dimensional shifting happend all the time what i am searching are confirmation from those people who can do it without any equipment, same equpment that few organizations have obtain during the course of the last 60 years i dont understand where your animosity come from and what point are you trying to proove, but honestly i feel that its totally unnecessary.
I thought the question was simple. How do you tell or determine if someone or something is dimension shifting? What tests are performed?

EDIT: just so i can make that clearer, i have witness myself experiments in dimensional shifting
Please show me these papers then. Assuming these experiments are scientific, the experiment and results should be recorded.

Edited by Rlyeh, 23 September 2013 - 06:57 AM.

#42    mem3106

mem3106

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:29 AM

I thought the question was simple. How do you tell or determine if someone or something is dimension shifting? What tests are performed?

this is a simple question, saying that everything i am writing is fake is not a question is a statement.

if you are familiar with Richard Feyman you might be aware that a regular methode to determine a phenomenon is to apply three simple rules
GUESS - COMPUTE THE CONSEQUENCES - COMPARE THE EXPERIMENT

as i said, dimensional shifting is like travelling from Japan to Rome in one day by feet, altought some individual seems able to do it, i am not in a middle of a science experiment act to validate a theory, we have already the elements needed for that, what i ask is if someone have experience that particular case, problem is that to identify if thats a memory glitch or something really happend we need some sort of proof and those go from peaces of informations that those individual can give us, information that might seems like not important at all, but we can compare them, its like asking to a guy in the medieval how a car looks like, we can compare that with our own reality and this is how we discover if there are people delusional or people who have experience something.

Please show me these papers then. Assuming these experiments are scientific, the experiment and results should be recorded

ITS NOT AN EXPERIMENT!! guys i said that we're not experimenting anything, i am gathering informations cause aint no experiment going on, the people i am collaborating are working with those tecnology already from decades, already military are 50 years ahead us, why your so surprised that certain technology are not at your knowledge and will never be as long as they dont update them, this is what allways happend under your nose, Phones, microwaves, tv, internet everything you have now are techology that are totally obsolete from them, why you skeptics dont go at dulce base in new mexico knocking on theyre door asking " sorry, but where are the proof of your latest spy drone?" and see what they do ;)

BTW: if i could freely show the evidences you honestly think i would have gone already to CNN? or the media instead here?

Edited by neom315, 23 September 2013 - 07:31 AM.

#43    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,428 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:50 AM

neom315, on 23 September 2013 - 07:29 AM, said:

this is a simple question, saying that everything i am writing is fake is not a question is a statement.
By contradicting yourself you're looking like a fake.

as i said, dimensional shifting is like travelling from Japan to Rome in one day by feet, altought some individual seems able to do it, i am not in a middle of a science experiment act to validate a theory, we have already the elements needed for that
And I call BS. You haven't got scientific experiments or research.

what i ask is if someone have experience that particular case, problem is that to identify if thats a memory glitch or something really happend we need some sort of proof and those go from peaces of informations that those individual can give us, information that might seems like not important at all, but we can compare them, its like asking to a guy in the medieval how a car looks like, we can compare that with our own reality and this is how we discover if there are people delusional or people who have experience something.
So you're asking people to verify your research when you refuse to release it or even put forth the hypothesis?

ITS NOT AN EXPERIMENT!!
This is what you said;

i have witness myself experiments in dimensional shifting

This is what makes you look like a hoaxer, making statements then denying it.

BTW: if i could freely show the evidences you honestly think i would have gone already to CNN? or the media instead here?
If you knew how scientific research is conducted, you wouldn't be here either. ;)

Edit: We've now got the scientific method. A guess isn't enough, it has to be testable. But you continue to refuse to explain how you are testing this dimensional shifting.

Edited by Rlyeh, 23 September 2013 - 07:56 AM.

#44    mem3106

mem3106

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:30 AM

By contradicting yourself you're looking like a fake.

How i am contraddicting myself thats totally a mystery to me.

And I call BS. You haven't got scientific experiments or research.
saying "BS" thats a very scientific approach from you, how old are you 15? typical

So you're asking people to verify your research when you refuse to release it or even put forth the hypothesis?.
Im not asking no one to verify anything, i have made a post to understand if the phenomenon its delimited, but again you give things for granted, ask what you wanna know i said that already an i repeat it.

This is what you said
where? read again what i wrote from the beginning

This is what makes you look like a hoaxer, making statements then denying it.
again i ask where? sorry, but this start to bit weird and once again what makes me a hoaxer obout what? i didnt ask you to believe in anything i am saying or not saying, if you dont want to listen before judging move along we will both continue with our life anyway i guess.

If you knew how scientific research is conducted, you wouldn't be here either. ;)
hehe if i were there i would ask you if your deaf or what :D i am not taking part in any scientific research, nor i am a scientist i though that was clear from the beginning.

We've now got the scientific method. A guess isn't enough, it has to be testable. But you continue to refuse to explain how you are testing this dimensional shifting.
heh man you dont know what your talking about, biggest scientist of the last century have based scientific research starting with guessing, you couldnt do anything wihtout that starting point. but again I AM NOT A SCIENTIST AND I AM NOT CONDUCTING A SCIENTIFIC EXPERIMENT I AM A RESEARCHER AND A WRITER and please dont be in denial i never refuse to explain how dimensional shifting works, would have being much more simpler to ask it.

but as i said i can explain only parts of the process for many reasons, if you think you cant live with the knowledge i cant disclouse 3 years of my work and 20 years of others people i am working with thats your problem not mine.

i will follow this message shortly.

Edited by mem3106, 23 September 2013 - 08:40 AM.

#45    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,428 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:02 AM

mem3106, on 23 September 2013 - 08:30 AM, said:

How i am contraddicting myself thats totally a mystery to me.

saying "BS" thats a very scientific approach from you, how old are you 15? typical
Good thing you're only dealing in pseudoscience then.

Im not asking no one to verify anything, i have made a post to understand if the phenomenon its delimited, but again you give things for granted, ask what you wanna know i said that already an i repeat it.
Perhaps you should pick up a dictionary and look up words before your use them. You're asking for verification.

where? read again what i wrote from the beginning

again i ask where? sorry, but this start to bit weird and once again what makes me a hoaxer obout what? i didnt ask you to believe in anything i am saying or not saying, if you dont want to listen before judging move along we will both continue with our life anyway i guess.
For a writer I thought your reading skills would be better.

"just so i can make that clearer, i have witness myself experiments in dimensional shifting"
Did you or did you not say this?

hehe if i were there i would ask you if your deaf or what :D i am not taking part in any scientific research, nor i am a scientist i though that was clear from the beginning.
"i am just asking specific people with specific experience to aknlowledge me of those experience( if they feel ) for a scientific research."

If you're going to lie do a better job.

heh man you dont know what your talking about, biggest scientist of the last century have based scientific research starting with guessing, you couldnt do anything wihtout that starting point. but again I AM NOT A SCIENTIST AND I AM NOT CONDUCTING A SCIENTIFIC EXPERIMENT I AM A RESEARCHER AND A WRITER and please dont be in denial i never refuse to explain how dimensional shifting works, would have being much more simpler to ask it.
It's clear you don't know what I'm talking about, it seems the words are going over your head

This is what the scientific method is
http://teacher.nsrl..../appendixe.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users