Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 3 votes

The strange Elemental from Catalonia

strange creatures spain

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16    Mike G

Mike G

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,174 posts

• Skeptical of the skeptics.

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:48 PM

Large sized text = serious business

Posted Image

#17    Esoteric Toad

Esoteric Toad

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

• Where does one get certified as an "Ancient Astronaut Theorist" or "Cryptozoologist"?

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:02 PM

pareidolia, sorry.
Attached File  images.jpg   9.77K   4 downloads

#18    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,025 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:09 PM

View PostLigia Cabus, on 23 September 2013 - 10:27 AM, said:

Yes, I'm editor of this blog and my perfil is there and of anoyhrt in portuguese. About you, I love your avatar, is very fun. \you see, I don't hide my face, my name ou who I am. Is a personal choice.
I respect your choice on putting your face on your avatar, I on the other hand a few people threaten my well being and do not want to wake up one day in a desert, tied and gagged next to a shallow grave with the guy screaming at me with an axe "this is what you get for disagreeing with me!". any way, the reason why I asked is because a lot of your articles are on sided, lacks research and as pointed out by rafterman, you use words like proof and undeniable,  does make your blog one sided, predictable, exact to the other sites and blogs out on the internet. as for your articles, almost all of your articles can be easily explained and replicated under normal conditions. for this picture it shows that the image was cropped and grayscaled. most people of the world like to see the original, unedited and in its original format for them to decide. then again it depends on what audence you are targeting. please pardon my speling and grammar since I am typing from my tablet. I wish you luck on your successful blog for I have one that is based on a game that brings 1 to 2 thousand visters per day, which helps pay for my coffee in the morning

Edited by Brian Topp, 23 September 2013 - 06:18 PM.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#19    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,677 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:07 PM

View PostLigia Cabus, on 23 September 2013 - 10:24 AM, said:

ground, seems a place with trees
How ground? some trees are quite tall.
I think the "dog poo" in a plastic bag left by the owner to pick up on the way back (but they never do!) is very plausible.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#20    Ligia Cabus

Ligia Cabus

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 144 posts

• "Hell, ain't a bad place to be." AC/DC

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:26 PM

View PostBrian Topp, on 23 September 2013 - 06:09 PM, said:

I respect your choice on putting your face on your avatar, I on the other hand a few people threaten my well being and do not want to wake up one day in a desert, tied and gagged next to a shallow grave with the guy screaming at me with an axe "this is what you get for disagreeing with me!". any way, the reason why I asked is because a lot of your articles are on sided, lacks research and as pointed out by rafterman, you use words like proof and undeniable,  does make your blog one sided, predictable, exact to the other sites and blogs out on the internet. as for your articles, almost all of your articles can be easily explained and replicated under normal conditions. for this picture it shows that the image was cropped and grayscaled. most people of the world like to see the original, unedited and in its original format for them to decide. then again it depends on what audence you are targeting. please pardon my speling and grammar since I am typing from my tablet. I wish you luck on your successful blog for I have one that is based on a game that brings 1 to 2 thousand visters per day, which helps pay for my coffee in the morning

Sorry, I did not want to disrespect you; is that I'm a fan of the TV series Supernatural, love the figure of Castiel and loved the photo you picked. Thank you by your comments about my blog, this is very precious for me because help me to make better.

Also tagged with strange creatures, spain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users