Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 2 votes

Agenda 21 & Fema Camps 2013- Depopulation

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:32 PM

Good luck America in waking up to Agenda 21.

#2    rashore

rashore

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,253 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:53 PM

Care to give us a summary of the video for those that might not be able to watch it?

Your ad hominem connotes your sciolism. Now that is some funny commentary.

#3    Dark_Grey

Dark_Grey

Baseless Opinionator

• 3,090 posts

• if (empty($universe)) {
    include 'reality.php';
    }

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:56 PM

Good luck waking up and realizing money doesn't exist..

"For God doth know that in the day ye eat [the fruit] thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil."

"The tragedy of humanity is that we have stone age instincts, medieval institutions and god-like powers."

#4    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

A complete moral vacuum

• 30,126 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:11 PM

usual sequence: see a thread that looks as if it might be interesting and/or amusing, see that the Op is simply a viedo off youtube, wander off and find something else to look at ... :innocent:

If, as it seems, we are in the process of becoming a totalitarian society in which the state apparatus is all-powerful, the ethics most important for the survival of the true, free, human individual would be: cheat, lie, evade, fake it, be elsewhere, forge documents, build improved electronic gadgets in your garage that’ll outwit the gadgets used by the authorities.

- Philip K. Dick.

#5    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:19 PM

But the truth of the matter is, numerous fema camps have been opened in the last two years, and FM3-39.40 was enacted  .  

http://www.picassodr...perations-.html

Miss me?

#6    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 6,149 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:31 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 23 September 2013 - 08:19 PM, said:

But the truth of the matter is, numerous fema camps have been opened in the last two years, and FM3-39.40 was enacted  .  

http://www.picassodr...perations-.html

Where, exactly?

No great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness. ~ Aristotle

#7    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:47 PM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 23 September 2013 - 08:11 PM, said:

usual sequence: see a thread that looks as if it might be interesting and/or amusing, see that the Op is simply a viedo off youtube, wander off and find something else to look at ... :innocent:

Go on click on it. :su

View PostDark_Grey, on 23 September 2013 - 07:56 PM, said:

Good luck waking up and realizing money doesn't exist..

Now you're getting it. :nw:

#8    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:47 PM

View PostChild of Bast, on 23 September 2013 - 08:31 PM, said:

Where, exactly?

You think they're advertising where...
I've heard on one's in Texas, Georgia and Louisiana. I actually know someone who filmed the ones in Louisiana.
The rest is heresay .

There are unused ones in NJ that were built allegedly for hurricane Sandy victims, but they didn't allow anyone to move in.

Miss me?

#9    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 8,289 posts

• I'd rather laugh than argue.

Choose your weapon.

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:58 AM

View Postrashore, on 23 September 2013 - 07:53 PM, said:

Care to give us a summary of the video for those that might not be able to watch it?

I guess not. That would be too much, like, work.

#10    Skep B

Skep B

Savant of Depravity

• 5,563 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:03 AM

Yeah, personally i'm at work and don't want to watch stuff here.

and secondly, I'm just not clicking things posted by this guy given what history has shown me of him.

When you know what a man loves, you know what can kill him

#11    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

A complete moral vacuum

• 30,126 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:26 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 23 September 2013 - 08:47 PM, said:

You think they're advertising where...
I've heard on one's in Texas, Georgia and Louisiana. I actually know someone who filmed the ones in Louisiana.
The rest is heresay .

There are unused ones in NJ that were built allegedly for hurricane Sandy victims, but they didn't allow anyone to move in.
People have been saying that there are for at least the last ten years. GW Bush was going to incarcerate everyone in FEM Camps under the guise of a "national emergency"; he never got round to it; Barack O was going to as soon as he came to power; he didn't ; he was going to as soon as he was re-elected; he still hasn't. Why does the new world Order never seem to actually get round to doing it?

If, as it seems, we are in the process of becoming a totalitarian society in which the state apparatus is all-powerful, the ethics most important for the survival of the true, free, human individual would be: cheat, lie, evade, fake it, be elsewhere, forge documents, build improved electronic gadgets in your garage that’ll outwit the gadgets used by the authorities.

- Philip K. Dick.

#12    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

A complete moral vacuum

• 30,126 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:09 AM

It seems to be the usual conservative "any concern about the environment/population growth etc is a Satanic Illuminati plot to Incarcerate Everyone in Secret prison Camps and/or reduce the population (of America and only America, it seems) by 80% or whatever wild figure they make up off the top of their heads.
So are the conservatives trying to deny that the world is vastly overpopulated? Or doesn't it matter to them? And they're not bothered about pollution and so on? Or doesn't, again, it matter to them?
Look at the venom that that conservative at 4:08 spits out the words "sustainable future" and "United Nations" with such contempt.

* Prize comment from the first page: "Kill yourself then if you think you are a cancer . You bought the whole agenda 21 hook, line and sinker . You are a dumb **** and , yes , maybe you should kill yourself if you are that stupid . You and the rest who eat GMO food will be gone from the earth , good riddance".

Oh wait, this one's even better "Your U.S. government can now legally kill Christians for the “crime” of worshipping Jesus Christ! A diabolic deception has been perpetrated on the American people by their OWN leaders, Senators and Congressmen, who have sold their soul to the devil."

- Philip K. Dick.

#13    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

A complete moral vacuum

• 30,126 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:16 AM

"A UN invasion"? that Australian woman at 6:30 says. Well, yes, the UN is such a diabolically ruthless force for oppression, isn't it. Look at all those poor little countries that have been ruthlessly suppressed and freely elected leaders deposed by the ruthless UN Stormtroopers.
(notice that they never seem to say who these people are or what these events are that they're speaking at).

- Philip K. Dick.

#14    Almagest

Almagest

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:56 PM

Been a while since I saw FEMA mentioned in a thread title. Just thought I'd mention that I greatly enjoyed playing Deus Ex and FEMA was an effective antagonist in that game.

Heaven and hell suppose two distinct species of men, the good and the bad. But the greatest part of mankind float betwixt vice and virtue. - David Hume

#15    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,409 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:10 PM

Everything you need to know about Agenda 21:

http://www.metabunk....population.363/

FEMA Camps:

http://www.metabunk....-in-alaska.343/

And while we're at it, how about FEMA Coffins (this one is actually my favorite):

http://www.metabunk....ave-liners.904/

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users